Contact GL?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth_Glentract
Does anyone know of a email address or phone number for GL or someone who works for him. Not a fanmail thing though. Does he have any relatives, they might be easier to contact. Also, is Bantam the only company that can make SW books? I know Ballantine used to, but I dont think they have in a while.

Darth Travizzle
I'm really not sure...

Master Fisto
i would like o find out also....try looking for some autors' contacts...like...jude watson...dave wolverton...timmothy zahn...
if you do find out please let me know...and if i find out, ill be sure to post it up

Fishy
Just call this number +31 03 00 88 44

Its the police here for unimportant stuff, they will never answer anyway but when they do you can ask them... Seriously though information like that isn't going to be easy to find, most people make sure that their phone numbers won't get out to prevent fans from calling them all the time.

PloKoonDevotee
And if someone did find their number, they probably would just be annoyed and not help you. Not to mention that they'd soon change their number.

But there is a site for Fan Mail. It's LetterstoGeorge.com Or .net I believe

Darth_Glentract
ya, i tried the fanmail place for a few months and never got anysort of reply.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.