Bash the Bashers!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

WAF3001
I don't like people who don't respect others and their choices in music. I'd like everyone who posts here to post their fav. bands and have respect for the other's fav.s Please don't bring any bashers here.

My favs are:
Linkin Park
Story of the Year
My Chemical Romance
Fall Out Boy
Simple Plan
Good Charlotte
Korn
Disturbed
Sysem of a Down
Black Eyed Peas

Now, I welcome others to post their favs and no bashing or I'll lock my own thread!

RedAlertv2
I dont see why you hate people being against your musical interests. Cant expect everyone to like the same music as you.

WAF3001
You're not seeing the point of this thread at all!!!!!!! I don't like people who bash other's music. I respect all people's tastes. I don't care if they like all the bands that I like. Please never post here aggain RedAlertv2. You really don't understand the thread!!!

cad
Originally posted by WAF3001
You're not seeing the point of this thread at all!!!!!!! I don't like people who bash other's music. I respect all people's tastes. I don't care if they like all the bands that I like. Please never post here aggain RedAlertv2. You really don't understand the thread!!! no you dont understand the thread people have to make opions on things thats what it is about and you cant tell people what to do and are you are modorator if not how can you close your own thread and another one there has already been threads on like this.

Deathblow
Originally posted by WAF3001
You're not seeing the point of this thread at all!!!!!!! I don't like people who bash other's music. I respect all people's tastes. I don't care if they like all the bands that I like. Please never post here aggain RedAlertv2. You really don't understand the thread!!!

And you really don't understand the basic rules of a discussion forum. The majority of people here do not ''bash'' stuff they don't like, they just give their honest opinions on them, along with a valid critiscim to back said opinions up. Example: while I respect the fact you like those bands above, that does not change the fact that I think Linkin Park are a soulless, mechanical angst-rock factory with a suprising lack of talent for a band who have sold as many records as they have. I think this because...etc etc.

If you can't take people disagreeing with you, then you might as well not post here.

Oh and also:

See that little 'Moderator' sign under my avatar? Well until that little sign is under your avatar, the only person locking threads around here is me. Coincidentally, I'm now locking this thread, because we already have multiple ''list your favorite bands'' threads. Dig one of those up using the search function and post there, and if you feel anybody is ''bashing'' you unecessarily, just PM me or another mod. Go in peace.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.