snake eyes runs the gauntlet.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

mikedgravity
okay so snake-eyes runs this gauntlet.
1batman
2lady-shiva
3batgirl
4captain america
5midnighter
6wolverine
7sabretooth
8werewolf by night
9 obi-wan -kenobi
10 spider-man
11 karate kid
12 samarai jack.
how far does he get. he gets a 15 minute break between each opponent. he gets fifteen minutes learn about his next opponent. they have no clue who they will be fighting. if he makes to the end and defeats jack. he gets one wish from a genie.he has 1 katana throughout the fight if it is destroyed another will appear in his hand. (he gets a lightsaber for the kenobi fight)

brainchild81
He doesn't have his machine pistol?

WAF3001
So snake eyes runs the gauntlet
So

Nataku8188
Why is Samurai Jack all the way on the bottom? Samurai Jack (I assume the cartoon character) sucks somethin' fierce.

He makes it to at least Spider-man, where I think the fight hinges on who lands the first blow. Karate kid, I have no idea how that fight would go, probably in KK favor.

Solidus Snake
bats eats ninjas for lunch. being a member of GI Joe doesnt help him. bats is stronger, smarter, and knows more skillz (martial arts)

Nataku8188
Originally posted by Solidus Snake
bats eats ninjas for lunch. being a member of GI Joe doesnt help him. bats is stronger, smarter, and knows more skillz (martial arts)

I'll just wait for Srank to tell you allllllllll about Snake-eyes.

long pig
He makes it to Karate Kid, KK is all that SE is and more. The rest he just massacres, it'd be a bloody bloody day for batman.

Solidus Snake
i dunno....batman can beat shiva, ducard, cain, the kgbeast, and is on par with captain america.

snake eyes CANNOT beat captain america. snakeeyes CANNOT beat batman.

batman has too many tricks and stuff the our ninja buddy doesnt know about

oh and karate kid?

i have not watched the movie in years. tell me he learned another martial art in the meanwhile. what would make that boy better than bats and almost as good as jack?

WAF3001
I don't see why the two weakest are at the top....

DarkCrawler

oh and karate kid?

i have not watched the movie in years. tell me he learned another martial art in the meanwhile. what would make that boy better than bats and almost as good as jack?

Not the movie, the DC character who has (sigh):

"a) Increased effectiveness of his attacks to the point that physical blows can shatter high-tech 30th century metals (Legion of Superheroes #103), knock incredibly dense and heavy superhumans straight up into the air (Legion Worlds #5), affect beings in powered armor (Legionnaires #26) and when combined with other techniques, harm beings of incredible durability (Legionnaires Annual #2, Legion of Superheroes #103, Legion Worlds #5).

b) The ability to sense weak points in all things, from the weakest and most vulnerable points in force fields (Legionnaires #22), super-advanced 30th century metals, even on a microscopic level (Legion of Superheroes #125), as well as being able to instincitvely detect the most vulnerable points in living beings, such as pressure points and nerve clusters, even if he's never seen that species of alien before (Legion of Superheroes Secret Files #2, Legion Worlds #5). Using this abilitiy, it's even possible to destroy entire starships (Titans/Legion of Superheroes: Universe a Blaze #4).

c) Enhanced durability that can withstand great punishment, including allowing him to survive one or two lethal attacks from people strong enough to damage nearly indestructible metals (Legion Worlds #5) to not being harmed after having several tons of metal dropped on top of him (Legionnaires #39).

d) An enhanced awareness of his surroundings, from being able to tell that an opponent is wearing in total darkness without making contact with said being (Legionnaires #39), to being able to detect an avoid a heat vision blast that tore through the ship he was in before the ship's sensors detected the attack (Legion of Superheroes #111), to being able to detect a stealthy super assassin from over a kilometer away by hearing her heart-beat (Legion of Superheroes #121), to being able to detect an alien teleporting silently behind him and invisible opponents (The Legion #22), being able to be aware of multiple projectiles coming at him from different directions, even when blindfolded (Legion of Superheroes #111).

e) Enhanced dodging skills that allows him to avoid energy attacks, even ones that arc along the entire floor (Legion of Superheroes #83), fired rapidly by a being with superspeed (Legion of Superheroes #111), and rapid burst fire from a powerful lazer cannon (Legion Worlds #5).

f) Enhanced reflexes, skill and cordination that allow him to redirect in mid-flight arrows and beings that are moving at speeds in excess of escape velocity, in addition to redirecting the attacks of superhumanly powerful opponents, no matter their strength or weight (Legion of Superheroes #111). These also allow him to spar successfully with being using superspeed (Titans/Legion of Superheroes: Universe a Blaze #2-3).

g) A knowledge of esoteric bio-manipulation philosophies that allow him to inflict incredible pain on a species he has just met with a light tap, as well as heal and revive hurt and unconcious allies ( Legion of Superheroes Secret Files #2). This also grants him a body-language reading ability that allows him to tell if someone is under outside control based solely on how they move (Legion of Superheroes #111).

h) A general increase in overal combat ability that allows him to take on a small army of the most dangerous criminals in the galaxy (Legionnaires #22), a large group of superhuman were-creatures (Legion of Superheroes Secret Files #2), and defeat the greatest assassin in the galaxy with one attack ( Legion of Superheroes #121), opponents in power-armor (Legionnaires #26), a super-strong gorrila and a trio of guards, all with the equivalent of one move a piece (Legion of Superheroes #103), three mind-linked highly trained martial artists, a hyper-strong superhuman, a shape shifter and a teleporter (The Legion #22), and superhumanly strong and durable opponents, including Daxamites (Legionnaires Annual #2, Legion of Superheroes #111, Titans/Legion of Superheroes: Universe a Blaze #2-3, Legion Worlds #5).

Karate Kid is skilled in every form of combat known in the galaxy, from boxing to savate to kendo. He has also made it a point to become an expert with every weapon used in hand-to-hand combat, from fencing foils to Jovian Trident spears to Krishnu gauntlets from Gaman Tol. The Legion normally excludes heroes who use weapons, but with Val they are only a sideline. Super-karate is his specialty, and with it he has done super-human things. By building up the amount of chi (life-energy) into his body Karate Kid can increase his strength, speed, endurance and toughness (AD 367). Karate Kid has stated that if Superboy took up karate, the Boy of Steel might be able to punch through a foot-thick slab of Manganium Inertron, a he normally cannot do (AD 367). Using this force, in application with his knowledge of points of stress and weakness (AD 346), Karate Kid has:
Cracked through the hull of the Khund flagship (AD 347), stopped a runaway sport-speedster with one blow (AD 351), knocked out a Jovian Mastodon with one chop (AD 358), cracked through the powerful, six-inch Durlamite gates of the Metroplois Jail (AD 360), damaged tanks with a two-handed chop (AD 360, AD 367), kicked away an air car from the path of a falling boulder (AD 361), split a rock in two and took out an opponent with each piece (AD 361), fought a half-dozen assailants at one time (AD 358, AD 361, AD 367) and stamped the ground with both feet, shaking a whole street and knocking a dozen soldiers off their feet (AD 367).
Once when he was trapped inside a giant hollow diamond, Val located its natural flaw and used his iron will to coax his body to make one final chop which shattered the gem (AD 365).
Limitations and Weaknesses: It takes intense concentration to split a 14" slab (7 sheets) of titanium manganite, and any distraction will result in failure (AD 359). Major exertions and releases of chi will tire Val out, needing rest or sleep to build up his body energy again (AD 365/366).

-Defeated Daxamites in one-on-one combat, not once but THRICE.
-During combat with said Daxamites, he was able to hurt one of them with a straight forward kick to the face.
-Detected weaknesses in objects, to the point of being able to sense flaws and weak points on a molecular level. Using this ability in combination with his other martial abilities, he has been able to break objects that were suppose to be almost unbreakable, including a force field designed to hold the most dangerous criminals in the galaxy.
-Re-direct an object in mid-flight that was moving at near-light speeds.
-Dodge all manner of attacks, from bullets to arrows to heat vision blasts fired at superspeed.
-Has been able to tell if someone is being mind-controlled based solely on that person's body language.
-Has been able to defeat large numbers of opponents by himself, including mobs of criminals from a prison housed inside a star.
-Was able to defeat, disarm and throw to the ground someone wearing a suit of powered armor.
-Defeat Evolvo in Ape mode, then take out armed security guards in a single pannel.
-Demonstrated hearing so accute that he heard someone's heart beating over a kilometer away.
-Defeated the most dangerous assassin in the galaxy, the Empress, with one move."

He would murder Snake Eyes.

who?-kid
And don't forget, KK is still considered by some a "human being" wink

srankmissingnin
i dunno....batman can beat shiva, ducard, cain, the kgbeast, and is on par with captain america.

snake eyes CANNOT beat captain america. snakeeyes CANNOT beat batman.

batman has too many tricks and stuff the our ninja buddy doesnt know about

oh and karate kid?

First off Batman isn't on par with Captain American, Cap was benching the same as Bats when he losts his SSS BUT even if he was it wouldn't matter in the slightest because Snake-eyes could beat the both of them at the same time. Hell even Duke has beat government supersoilder monters in unarmed combat.

Snake-eyes routinely fights platoons of super soilders (even the lowest Cobra soilders have 2x human stats) with only a sword or dagger and they rarely even get a shot off! I can't even recall from memory a time when Snake-eyes was shot, and this is a guy who runs head long into machine gun fire from Fred series guards. He has the strength to cut through B.A.Ts with his swords, and B.A.Ts shrug off medium round fire. He can also cut through machine guns on the fly with a dagger (and acarde games) and has surgical precision with his sword, so much so that he stabbed Scarlet in the heart while he was running with out causing any real damage... or any bleeding. Snake-eyes has back flipped across a city street then blocked all the crossbow bolts from the Nightcreeper leader the instant he landed (the Nightcreeper leader was a master of every martial art)

Snake-eyes is the finiest student of the Arashikage ninja clan, he has surpassed the Hard and Soft masters in every possible way and was even left the secert scrolls of the Arashikage ninja clan. The Hard Master once speed blitzed an entire police station in the time between causually slapping the cheif and the time the cheif when flying across the room and out the window from said slap. The Hardmaster also blocked Destroy's wrist rockets from behind with out so much as turning around. In Nam and 18 year old Stormshadow dodged machine gun fire from 3 platoons of men, he did this in an open space while carrying Snake-eyes on his back and laying return fire; he called the bullets "slow pegions" this was before Tommy even finished his training!Speed wise Snake-eyes and Stormshadow are more or less equal, they have both shown the ability to move their swords so fast that the air friction causes them to burst in to flames, and the collision of their swords results in an explotion and the shattering of their swords.

Snake-eyes is stealthy enough to sneak to the top floor of a building occupied by leagues of Cobra soilders and Nightcreeper ninjas with out being seen, and keep in mind that one random Nightcreeper ninja was able to infilitriat the Cobra HQ on the Commanders order to assasinate Destory, and he did this with out being seen. He also has a six sense that allowed him to spot Spirit Iron Knife when he was spying on him... 10 miles away hidden in a forest.

Keep in mind that concerning Snake-eyes' durability that he fought Wraith in hand to hand. Wraith is a guy who wears a battle armour and gave the Chinese military massive causilties on his own, he also somewhere above the five ton range (he lifted a massice stone piller above his head with ease) and Snake-eyes was taking hits from these guy and kept coming. His visor was shattered so you know Wraith wasn't holding back, that thing can stand up to medium round fire with out taking any damage.

jinzin
snakes would probably make it to wolvie or sabes (especially current sabes) before going down....though I think he could beat werewolf by night and spiderman after that...

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by jinzin
snakes would probably make it to wolvie or sabes (especially current sabes) before going down....though I think he could beat werewolf by night and spiderman after that...

Yeah the healing factors might be a little much for Snake-eyes.

jinzin
yeah that the bones and the superb fighting skills...not up to snakeye's level but enough to land at least one hit....

well all that and sabretooth's ability to be a more serious contender than a dozen superman ripoffs.....eek! seriously...he's scaringly overpowered right now...sad

brainchild81
Originally posted by mikedgravity
okay so snake-eyes runs this gauntlet.
1batman
2lady-shiva
3batgirl
4captain america
5midnighter
6wolverine
7sabretooth
8werewolf by night
9 obi-wan -kenobi
10 spider-man
11 karate kid
12 samarai jack.
If he's got all the weapons I've seen him with, he's got a good chance of making it to Wolvie. Then he's likely to die. Same with Sabes. Don't know much about Werewolf. I'm no Star Wars buff, but from what I've seen Kenobi would absolutely slaughter him. Give SE a lightsaber all you wan't, that won't stop Obi from force yanking it away. Spidey'd beat him, but he'd NEVER make it to Spidey. KK'd likely beat the hell out of the entire list and SE @ the same time. Samurai Jack would most likely beat SE also. His skill is inhuman. I've seen him block prolonged bursts of machine gun fire with his sword and he jumps so high it's been mistaken for flight.

mikedgravity
i figure he would make it to obi-wan. and thats a tough call

Metalmanx
Batman beats him. Gauntlet over.

Mainstream
Originally posted by Metalmanx
Batman beats him. Gauntlet over.

indeed

EvilCap America
So Snake-eyes and Storm Shadow are definately NOT in normal human ability range.We arent talking ninjas here like the Hand that can beatten up by Daredevil in scores we are talking about uber-ninjas that dodge machine gun fire show at least some amplified strength massive durability AND has a 6th sense?

I say he makes it to Karate Kid before going out then Karate Kid laughs at Samurai Jack and drops an anvil on him

K3VIL
Batman compared to Snake Eyes is a paranoid with a costume

brainchild81
SE'd slaughter Batman. But seriously guys, how's he gonna beat Obi?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.