Do gums grow back?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mist
coz i think i just burnt off a few layers by eating a hot pasty.....stupid me...

it frickn hurts!

Ken Kenobi
Yeah, I've burnt myself many times.

Mist
im eating icecream now, so the pain is disappearing...

mmm...chocolate icecreamdroolio

a1hsauce
laughing out loud that sucks...but yeah it grows back...you might have a gum scar but youre good

SlipknoT
Hot Pasty?

Mist
well it was frozen messed and yeah.....hot....why the hell would you eat it cold?huh it'd taste like crap..

xLiNdS x 622x
i dunno if they grow back but what the hell is a hot pasty?

Mist
shock

nvm. must be an aussie thing shock

GCG
You couldnt 'burn off' your gum so easily. and gums dont grow back; they shape-shift

Mist
i know you are, but what am i? shifty

stick out tongue

BakaXero
Originally posted by Mist
shock

nvm. must be an aussie thing shock
how come i dont know what it is?

Red Superfly
Pasties are delicious. Meat and potato.......turkey and stuffing......cheese and onion........mmmmmmmmmm.......

They are a favourite over here.

Kosta
Its spelled Pastie. Its a Pastry pie filled with veggies, very nice.

Yeah gums grow back, but your mouth is one of the slowest parts of your body to regenerate, so have fun stick out tongue.

Kosta
Or as Red Superfly has just informed us, they come with an assortment of fillings. Didnt know that stick out tongue. Ive only ever had the veggie ones.

carnival_junkie
Originally posted by Mist
coz i think i just burnt off a few layers by eating a hot pasty.....stupid me...

it frickn hurts!

i swear to god. i saw the title of this thread.
and immediately thought.
'wtf.bbq.onastick.'

i would assume gums... um.
grow back... o.O

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.