Yoda's dragonfly thing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mist
Seriously...i dont think i saw itconfused

does anyone know exactly where it was?

i looked at the toy or whatever they had, i couldnt see it in the movieconfused

Ani's Girl
I don't know anything about a toy, but there was a big dragonfly thing flying over the water at the beginning of one of the scenes Yoda was in with the Wookies.

Mist
it was supposed to be on kashyyyk wasnt it? it all happened too fast...anyone know if it was there?

Mist
Originally posted by Ani's Girl
I don't know anything about a toy, but there was a big dragonfly thing flying over the water at the beginning of one of the scenes Yoda was in with the Wookies.

was he riding it? coz the toy had him riding it, and there was mention of him riding a dragonfly thingy on kashyyyk, but all he did was stand around and get shot at...

Red Superfly
It was that big monster thing that flies out of the waterfall and confronts Dennis Quaid.

Wait......that may have been Dragonheart.................

Ani's Girl
In the opening shot, there was a huge dragonfly. I will have to look more closely next time I go to the theater (I will be going again if it is still there, LOL!) to see if Yoda is riding it. I think someone was.

DeVi| D0do
Yoda riding the Dragonfly was cut... but the Dragonflies do appear in the film:

http://img15.echo.cx/img15/1964/swepiiirotsdvdripxviddolbyster.th.png

http://img15.echo.cx/img15/6966/swepiiirotsdvdripxviddolbyster1.th.png

DenKi
If its not in the movie its prob got cut and will be on the DVD

Mist
what was he supposed to do with it? ride it into battle or just ride around before the battle?

coz that woulda been cool to see...

DeVi| D0do
an animatic:

http://img193.echo.cx/img193/6622/btsbg7co.jpg

f*ck knows what the hell he's doin'...

Red Superfly
Woulda been cool if Yoda flew it into a wall and jumped off at the last second before it splatters its brains across the cliffside.

Just for shits and giggles.

And those shots seriously looks like Jurassic Park.

Mist
Originally posted by DeVi| D0do
an animatic:

http://img193.echo.cx/img193/6622/btsbg7co.jpg

f*ck knows what the hell he's doin'...

whered you get that? confused

DeVi| D0do
I'm George Lucas.

Mist
*bows*

your previous movies coulda been better by the way...

DeVi| D0do
HEY, F*CK YOU, I'D LIKE TO SEE YOU DO BETTER!

Mist
gimme a fat pay check and ill do anythingbig grin

DeVi| D0do
big grin

Seriously though, if I told you I'd have to saw open your head and eat your brains.

Wait... you should already know where I got that pic. It was somewhere, uh... dark.

shifty

Robin Darkside
lol, Yeah Lucas, you let me down man.
I'm going to law school

Mist
Originally posted by DeVi| D0do
big grin

Seriously though, if I told you I'd have to saw open your head and eat your brains.

Wait... you should already know where I got that pic. It was somewhere, uh... dark.

shifty

i havent seen it beforeshifty is it a recent addition?

DeVi| D0do
No... about two weeks ago.

Robin Darkside
I wish Lucas was here

ShadowKing
The Animatic looks like Yoda is escaping on his dragonfly with Chewie and Tarfull on one of those Clone Trooper single walker thingies...

nice one DD, that wasn't even in "The Making of ROTS" book thumb up

Darth Travizzle
Originally posted by Mist
Seriously...i dont think i saw itconfused

does anyone know exactly where it was?

i looked at the toy or whatever they had, i couldnt see it in the movieconfused
Are you talking about that Lego Set Catamaran? Or an actual plastic toy. Because if it's a Lego, that company already screwed up most of the sets. Ok, in one, Mace Windu is with that Big tank lookin thing, I think it's on the Kassyyk(sp) fighting scene. Mace Windu wasn't even there. Another set. When Anaking is getting his Bad A** Vader suit on, he still has his legis and his arms, even after he got em' chopped off.

b-dan
there was ive seen this movie like 10 times

Mist
Yoda on Can-Cell:

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y12/noobbasher/pokeorder_1851_49776200.jpg

Ken Kenobi
Yoda is never seen on one of the dragonfly thingies. Not in the movie.

But if you freeze frame on them, you see the little creature from the Pod Race sequence in Episode I.

The Biker Scout
Marketing Marketing Marketing...

Ani's Girl
I can't freeze frame until the movie comes out unless someone has pity on me sad

I tried to find alternatives, but have not yet been successful, keeps locking up....

The Biker Scout
Need a copy??

mauls_apprentic
if devil dodo is Lucas then I'm going to throw my poster of him in the trash along with my star wars things.

mauls_apprentic
he was on it during clone wars animated version

DeVi| D0do
You have a poster of George Lucas?

That's kinda sad isn't it?

Ken Kenobi
Originally posted by mauls_apprentic
he was on it during clone wars animated version

Um....no.

That creature was completely different than this dragonfly. It was a creature that runs on the ground, not fly. roll eyes (sarcastic) Plus if it were from the Clone Wars series, the figure would look like the Clone Wars Animated line of figures.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.