zingers, one liners & just plain funny comments

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

KharmaDog
Some discussions here at KMC can get pretty heated, but there are a few members who can always whip out some pretty good zingers, one liners or just plain funny comments.

Who are some of the quick witted people at KMC who make you laugh?

Whirly is an up and comer who I'm hoping to see good things from in the future but my votes would have to go to Botankus, PVS, Finti and Swanky Tuna.

Mist
TTH for sure!big grin

debbiejo
I'll pull up a front row seat....Yesterdays entertainment was good too...

botankus
Jackie Malfoy.

I will say that this quote below probably kept me laughing longer than any other one I've read in a really long time. It's from the "What do you look like?" thread.

Originally posted by Deano
i cud show u a pic of my bum..but its too sexual for this site lol

debbiejo
laughing out loud

botankus
This is a good one from the "Not knowing the Truth" thread about users not being who they claim to be:

Originally posted by mechmoggy
On a completely unrelated topic, which nice young ladies would like to come and meet me in real life? whistle

KharmaDog
Maybe I should have said, "who do find humorous that actually is trying to be funny?"

As hysterical as JM's comments are, I don't think they are intended to be so.

Piggle Humsy
I have to add this one...

for when I gave mist an L for his forehead....

Originally posted by Mist
happy
L is for Loser, and.....hey...cry

laughing laughing

botankus
One of my favorites was this guy, though not intentionally trying to be funny, forgetting his name on 2 consecutive posts. He went from Jason to Justin in a matter of minutes.

Originally posted by rampageman
My friend Andrew and I are making a movie about a heist. This movie will, of course, include several gun fights, car chases, explosions, etc...

If you know how to make any of these things at home, easily, then I'm all ears.

To anyone that helps me out, I would be more than willing to send you a copy of the movie once it's done!

Cheers,

Jason

Originally posted by rampageman
wow! that was awesome. Maybe i will. Just for you. and if i die, i'll send you the morgue bills!wink

Well, lol, if you have any real ones, im all ears.

Cheers,

Justin

debbiejo
This was in "God Is a Woman"..

Originally posted by finti
scientists have discovered a food product that lower the womens sex drive by 90%. ...........They call it a wedding cake

PVS
oh thats soooo OLD stick out tongue

debbiejo
This was in the Christian Chat Room"...Turning water into wine...

bath water? no I dont drink Bud

Originally posted by debbiejo
A little Asti Spamonti (sp).....I'll bring the wine...I hope someone is bringing snacks.....I don't want to get too tipsy.

blahhhhhhhhhh american beer, wouldnt be much of a miracle to turn water into yankee brew cause that brew is f*ucking close to water as it is so.................

Originally posted by Echuu
OH MY GOSH!!!!!!!!! HE SWORE IN THE CHRISTIAN HANG OUT ROOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GOD WILL SMITE YOU AND YOU'RE GOING TO HELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! stick out tongue

jk big grin

Originally posted by debbiejo
HE SWORE.HE SWORE, HE SWORE.......And all it took was bad beer.

Well I thought it was funny...Especially in the religious chat room.

botankus

Deano
Originally posted by botankus
Jackie Malfoy.

I will say that this quote below probably kept me laughing longer than any other one I've read in a really long time. It's from the "What do you look like?" thread.

smile

PVS
from the david icke thread. this line seriously had me laughing almost to the point of tears. a member who so wants us to believe the most far out conspiracy theories, makes a compromise.

in an attempt to help us understand the 'illuminati', he offers us this:

Originally posted by Novusordo
Just concentrate on that and leave out the shapeshifting reptiles.

laughing out loud

KharmaDog
That was a precious moment, yes

botankus
Why did that Novusordo guy get banned? I never really paid attention to him.

Also, who could forget:
Originally posted by Jackie Malfoy
Hey little bitches love your picture under your name!Anyway alot of the names in the hp books have alot of meanings to it.Specially greek.JM

PVS
laughing out loud that was a classic botankuslaughing out loud

Echuu

KharmaDog
On defending his insane conspiracy posts:

The four star responce:

botankus
Tabby's response to a spammer (with a little spam of his own):

Originally posted by tabby999
hi i would like to suggest a good place for my foot

the url address is www.ankledeepinyourass.com

KharmaDog
Tabby's response to a spammer (with a little spam of his own):

Originally posted by tabby999
hi i would like to suggest a good place for my foot

the url address is www.ankledeepinyourass.com

That just made me spit up my drink! eek!
laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

botankus
The following is in FeceMan's signature. Does anybody have the link to the original thread and/or know the story behind this one?

Originally posted by CosmicBeings
Nathan won't be going online any longer. We know what he did and he will be punished for it. Thank you for your concern.
-Richard Dublin

Deano
Originally posted by KharmaDog
On defending his insane conspiracy posts:

The four star responce:

nothin funny about them
u just wanna have a cheap pop at me
fair enough

KharmaDog
No, PVS's comment was actually quite funny.

Echuu
The following is in FeceMan's signature. Does anybody have the link to the original thread and/or know the story behind this one?

I searched a little

Originally posted by Darth_Otaku
"jep...can i ask a question bout' your sig. who's Nathan?"

Feceman says "CosmicBeings...just check in the GDF and search for his topics started."

PVS

just read the first post of this thread: http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f11/t316909.html

and then this page of this thread:
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=316964&perpage=20&highlight=&pagenumber=5

cosmic beings likes to think he's funny by posting scam threads.
you will soon see if you havent already

botankus
The kid faked a story about almost killing somebody with broken glass? That sucks.

Deano
Originally posted by kyllacam
just know this ***** next time you ****in insult me or zeeky sumtin bad WILL happen just know that you wont like it and i might be young but just know this i have no problem going back to jail and im dead ass serious just tell me where you live and i WILL prove that i aint lyin *****
and **** you dont you think a little that u raised your voice i mean read the damn post u put up and before you even think about insulting me again jsut know that i aint kiddin sumtin bad WILL happen and im being dead ass serious

aimed at me..

botankus
That's funny, Deano. Has he come for you yet?

PVS
that was just plain not funny though, deano blink

i hope he was banned

Deano
nah im still waiting for him to come over from america

Deano
Originally posted by PVS
that was just plain not funny though, deano blink

i hope he was banned

lol i thought it was hilarious
he's probably about 14 years of age

botankus
For those of you who don't know, Kes used to be a moderator. This was one time when a certain member was driving her to the brink of insanity.

Originally posted by Kes
YOU ARE SERIOUSLY STARTING TO PISS ME OFF!

Originally posted by silver_tears
ive never seen kes pissed messed

Deano
hey ***** **** u, u aint got the balls to even touch jaden101 or me and u say im talkin outta my ass **** you ***** just tell me where you live and i will solve this quick fast and in a hurry

laughing

you stubborn *******..
you coudnt find your arse with both hands
i bet ud love to go back to jail..have a reunion with all the men who bummed you..ud love that
i live in england brother
your wise to fight me..people like you come and go
now get on your knees and clean my shoes

hey ***** first of all no one in jail waz crazy enough to **** with me so **** u and i wouldnt be one of those i come and go people i would stay and make sure that u suffer and zeek is right he does use the facts u ****in use straight up shit now tell me why do u thank that a little bruce lee could even punch ali so **** you you try to tell me to clean your shoes and i will hit u in the face with ur own shoe i will beat you to death with ur own shoe so **** and i dont give a **** if your in britain jsut know that me and the russian maffia will ****in chop ur balls off and then feed them to u and then throw u outta a window

friggin genius
i was laughing for ages

KharmaDog
I fail to see the humour

Deano
I fail to see the humour

oh comon

he's ranting about being in the russian mafia among other things

debbiejo
I thought it was funny....

KharmaDog
oh comon

he's ranting about being in the russian mafia among other things

but it's not funny, at least not as funny as believing in lizards that rule the world wink

botankus
From The Passion of the Christ thread. This one's really hard to read without cracking a smile.

Originally posted by amlap
how bout James Caviezel and how he got his ass wiped and scarred when taking the lashings?

Originally posted by Cinemaddiction
They keep that in the movie, cuz I'm curious what brand toilet paper he used back in the day. laughing

Deano
but it's not funny, at least not as funny as believing in lizards that rule the world wink

lizards mad u am..

RaeRox
people populate the earth.

PVS
deano, try not quoting yourself...you're supposed to quote others roll eyes (sarcastic)

debbiejo
Hey...what happen to the topic of this thread....I had a front row seat.

Deano
Originally posted by PVS
deano, try not quoting yourself...you're supposed to quote others roll eyes (sarcastic)

i quoted myself once..

PVS
remember what i told you about comedians who laugh at their own jokes

Deano
Originally posted by PVS
remember what i told you about comedians who laugh at their own jokes

i wasnt laughing at my own jokes.

i posted it so the argument with that kallycam was in sync..so that it made sense smile

debbiejo
OH...this is tiresome....I think I'll go reread the "Best sex positions" thread

botankus
Originally posted by Punker69
I JUST bought the first season of punkd on dvd.but its not edited.And i really want it edited.So does anybody know where i can find it edited?or has anybody bought it edited and remeber where they bought it?

because it has alot of swearing.and i just want it edited.

Its my mom she doesnt like swearing. geuss ill never be able to watch it in my living room

Originally posted by FLICKNAVY
Doubt you'll find it anywhere, might just wanna buy the DVD, cover your ears and watch the screen

botankus
The classic, "God vs. Leatherface" argument that everybody's had at least once in their life:

Originally posted by Punker69
I dont know about taht slipknot.God is all powerful he could crush leatherface like a bug.But I picked TMC so id be on backfires good side smile.

BTW, Punker69 is a gold mine for posts that are just out there. He's banned, though.

silver_tears
This is a good one from the "Not knowing the Truth" thread about users not being who they claim to be:

where is this thread?

botankus
Originally posted by silver_tears
where is this thread?

Here.

botankus
When KidRock was considering moving to New York City:

Originally posted by smoker4
Is the rest of the family moving too?

http://www.classictvhits.com/shows/beverlyhillbillies/bh01.jpg

Echuu
That is so horribly funny.

KharmaDog
laughing laughing laughing laughing

botankus
Under "The Worst Thing You've Ever Done" thread:

Originally posted by big gay kirk
I was in a pub once when I was at college, and some kids from a nearby private school came in, walked right up to me, and asked if I could sell them some drugs... so i charged them 50 quid for a few orange tic tacs.... then we watched them sit around telling each other what a great trip they were having....

bilb
"Originally posted by smoker4
Is the rest of the family moving too?"

Where the hell is Smoker?? Imiss him cry

PVS
When KidRock was considering moving to New York City:

holy shit laughing out loud i totally forgot that one.

smoker giving us the gift of gold rolling on floor laughing laughing out loud

yeah bilb, i miss him as well sad

Lana
Just read this one and it made me smile....

Originally posted by Bardock42
Please don't get this wrong, but......

Could "GOD" have put the Relgion Forum upon our KMC, to test our Intelligence?

PVS
laughing out loud

alcoholicpoet
If masturbation ever becomes illegal, people will take the law into their own hands.

alcoholicpoet
Oh shit, I'm supposed to quote other people, sorry folks.

SlipknoT
aimed at me.. He's probably one of those Fat kids at school who no one likes and listens to Insane Clown Posse

SlipknoT
friggin genius
i was laughing for ages laughing

SlipknoT
The classic, "God vs. Leatherface" argument that everybody's had at least once in their life:

BTW, Punker69 is a gold mine for posts that are just out there. He's banned, though. Then he came back as Stormy Day, Who was even better than Punker

Sorry for the tripple post embarrasment

Deano
Originally posted by SlipknoT
He's probably one of those Fat kids at school who no one likes and listens to Insane Clown Posse

lol yeah probably

Bardock42
We should get Punker69 back...he isn't underage anymore stick out tongue

SlipknoT
Yea but he made about 5 socks....

Bardock42
Originally posted by SlipknoT
Yea but he made about 5 socks....

But he was funny sad

DeRFmAn
Michael Jackson got off.......he was also acquitted.

LOL

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.