Cursed

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Gaetane
What are your thoughts on the new Wes Cravens movie 'Cursed'

I thought it was a fun movie to watch, nice story and all but was a little disapointed in the wherewolf changes, you just saw immediatly it was done with the computer.

Cinemaddiction
Psst..

stunna1773
it wuz great

Gaetane
Originally posted by Cinemaddiction
Psst..

soray confused embarrasment

MildPossession
I am thinking of buying it on dvd, does it matter which version out of the unrated and normal version? don't suppose there is much difference for a few minutes?

Gaetane
to be sure, buy the unrated version, i'm watching it tonight so i'll let u know!

Cinemaddiction
..don't think it's worth watching again, muchless owning but go riiiiiight ahead..

stunna1773
unrated kick ass

MildPossession

Jason_Krueger
I wanna see it.

Wolfie
I liked the unrated version better than the PG-13 version.

b-dan
well i think that wes craven could do better than having people in wear wolf costumes on and to me it was like the lost boys all over again just with werewolfs

Gaetane
If u are gonna buy it, please buy the unrated version it is better!

ragesRemorse
isnt this yet another movie where craven just tags his name on it?

Cinemaddiction
He directed it. "Unrated" versions of movies are usually made available when the film bombs in theatres, in hopes that kids will pick it up, anyway.

It was a cute flick, sort of funny, but rewatch value is nil.

Wolfie
For Cursed, I think they would've released the unrated version anyway due to the arguments over at Dimension on whether letting it be rated R or cutting it to fit the PG-13 rating.

MildPossession
The unrated dvd is only 3 minutes longer than the normal dvd...

DaRk Lotus
The wherefolf filps off people smile

Gaetane
Originally posted by MildPossession
The unrated dvd is only 3 minutes longer than the normal dvd...

yeah, but why buy a cut version if you have the choice?????????

ickeris2003
I really liked this movie, even though when they turn into werewolves it looks very cheesy. I liked the whole cast and story, very fun movie with some humor in it to.

Lishavaz27
i think tht the unrated 1 is better 4 me i get scared easily and i waz kinda scared at first but then i waznt scared any more but if ur going 2 but it i think u should get the unrated version

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.