Mace Windu ROTS VS. Obi Wan ROTS

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarthCrazo
Wow this is hard for me. Mace is amazing but so is Obi Wan.

I guess I will go with Obi Wan Kenobi because he looked more amazing in ROTS.

JediMasterLuke5
Youre kidding me right? Mace would own Obi-weak Kenobi so badly. I give it a max of 2 mins for this duel to be over. Remember Mace is one of the greatest duelist ever if not the best.

chewbacca II
yeh, its true that windu would pan obi but not in "2 mins" i'd say it'd be a pretty goood fight cos i thikn the films some how make obi look weaker than he should, i'll say that the fight willl be mace attacking and obi using his form 3 to block them all and then obi will get tired and make a mistake and mace'll win, remeber obi is the third most powerfull jedi on he council (just below mace)

Fishy
Not just below..

Mace would own Obi, Obi is a great master but not as great a fighter as Mace is... Very few people especially in that time are... Mace would win this fight and he would probably do it fast.

chewbacca II
i agree mace would win this fight but not necissarily quickly because mace's vaapad wouldn't be particularly affective against obi and especially his form 3 technique which is essentially defensive

Fishy
Perhaps... I'm not so sure about it however... Mace is quite powerful and would probably quickly see Obi Wan his weakness, and Obi hasn't mastered his form yet.

DarthSidiouss
obi-wan is taking it. he is much wiser, remember he survived the jedi purge. obi-wan is more powerful from my point of view. he is right after yoda. mace is far too arrogant. obi wan shall take this one

chewbacca II
what rae you on about mace sin't arrogant, if he was he wouldn't be on the jedi council and mace is the better duelist and more experience and just more powerfull and obi survived the purge because he was in the rite place at the rite time, i agree obi is powerfull but obi would rape him, good fight it would be tho

Clawed The Bum
yeah obi would rape him. mace killed jango good job. mace soposibly defeated sidiuos good job. obi defeated maul. obi defeated grievies. obi defeated anackin at the point of which he had the most power. anackin > palpitine. remember anackin saying he is stronger and can overthrow the chanclor and become the ruler of the galaxy? oh yeah and it was 4 of the top 5 jedi masters vs sidious. it was one on one obi vs anakcin. obi was one of the two jedi that survived the betrayel of the clones.

obi is far more surperior

Emperor Revan
I don't think Mace would own Obi but he would definitely win. Yoda didn't think Obi was strong enough to fight Sidious and Mace beat him. Enough said.

chewbacca II
sorry i ment to to say "mace woul;d rape him" not "obi would rape him "

chewbacca II
sorry i ment to to say "mace woul;d rape him" not "obi would rape him "

HimoKun
Very simple:

It matters about the situation. If it's in a sraight up duel in a arena with nothing but them there, then Mace wins. But if their in a place like a city, I believe Obi would win since he would have his ingenuity helping him.

Clawed The Bum
yeah but obi beat anackin. anackin is stronger then sidiuos. man i just said that. omg omg...read it again for reasons. obi defeated generail grevies. he defeated maul. obi is far more surpior. far far far far far more more more more more superior superior superior superior superior, obi won is.

DarthSidiouss
obi-wan would win. i believe he is more powerful than mace.

Clawed The Bum
man i love you sidiuos we have the same opionions. ( sidious exactly is stronger then anackin. anackin is the puppet. sidiuos controls the strings.i just said that anackin is stronger becuase it will help my arguement and don't tell anybody)

General Zodiac
Obi-Wan would have defeated Mace. Why do you think they sent him to kill Grievous and not Mace?

chewbacca II
wat are you all on !? mave would rape obi sensless, his saber skills rival tulak hord's and he is more ademt in the force cos he's bin a master longer and hes older and more experienced

Fishy
Clawed, could you please learn to spell Anakin...

And look at who Obi defeated

Maul -> not impressive Maul won from him, he killed Maul by surprise with anger

Grievous -> Good enough, but GG didn't impress me in the slightest so okay nothing special

Anakin - Did you see how? Obi knew everything about Anakin the duel was equal. Against anybody else Anakin would have done better. Throw somebody that didn't train him with the same skills as Obi against Anakin and Anakin would have won.

In the end Mace is far better then Obi Wan... Of course we haven't seen him fight as much, the movies weren't about Mace now were they? Still Mace would own Obi Wan... He invented his own lightsaber style was the youngest person ever to be on the council. And as Janus would say it.

"Black Jedi have Rhythm"

Mace just takes out Obi

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.