k.g. beast

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

o.g. slaughter
anybody kno anything about tha k.g. beast like powers and abilities and maybe a bio.

Mainstream
I know he got a gun for a right hand..or left
and he breifly appeared on Justice League Unlimited...the episode were Batman , Superman , Wonder woman and GL were turned into kids. no voice was given to KG on that episode.

jinzin
yeah I got the entire run of ten nights of the beast...give me a night or two to dig through the collection they did a veiw overview of his powers and abilities in his first appearance...so I'll post it up pretty soon k....

olympian
Wasent he the guy who was showcase in " Then nights of the beast " by Starlin? This was when jason Todd was still robin.

Because if it is the same guy he stalemated bats with one arm and beat him with two.

olympian
Hey Jin

How many issues wer of those? 4?

Solidus Snake
yea....he had the strength of 5 or 10 men. he was a cyborg (i think). he had exceptional fighting skills. he was sent to the united states to assassinate ronald reagan and the other members who were initiating the star wars program.

olympian
I have to see if i can track them down. Does it exist the Tpb of that storyarc?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.