trivia pursuit thread!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

bruthaindahood
lets do a thing where whe quiz each other on extendedSW universe and whoever knows answers, first person to answer right gets to ask the next trivia question.

lets have someone start off shall we big grin

Clawed The Bum
first of all no opinionated questions like is yoda stronger then sidiuos.
Question:how many have mastered the Vaapad style

matreid
2 I believe.

Mace and Depa.

I might be wrong.

starwarsfreak34
Originally posted by matreid
2 I believe.

Mace and Depa.

I might be wrong.

you are correct, young padawan. to the head of the class, go you.

starwarsfreak34
note: that actually means mastery of vaapad, yes? not just those who try to use it?

Darth_Glentract
if it is just people who have used it I would say four.

Darth_Otaku
Yeah people who used it.These who i know it of:Mace
Depa Bilaba
Sora Bulq

Darth_Glentract
Quinlan Vos also used some of it

Emperor Revan
Mace was the only one who had fully MASTERED it to my knowledge, the others knew of it but weren't masters of it.

Clawed The Bum
ok this is trivia not who mastered the vaapad next question please ( metried your turn)

matreid
Ok!

Obi-Wan's home world is which planet?

Darth_Glentract
they never say, do they?

matreid
They do...It's in a book.

Clawed The Bum
earth

Darth Teeron
Who was Yoda's Master? And What Race was He/She?

darth-yoda
no one nos and proably never will

Darth Plagues
Originally posted by matreid
Ok!

Obi-Wan's home world is which planet?

It is indicated in the novelization of "Revenge Of The Sith" that he speaks with a Coruscanti accent, perhaps a clue to his home planet. However, Kenobi was trained in the Jedi Temple on Corsucant, and it is likely that his accent derives from this, and has no connection to his homeworld.

I found these words on Wikipedia.

This is probably wrong, but I'm going to guess Obi-Wan is from Courscant.

Master Fisto
corruscant...he was raised in the jedi temple...which is on corruscant...this is stated in the jedi apprentice series

Clawed The Bum
earth?

starwarsfreak34
its not my turn, but here's a question: What species is Vergere, from the NJO?

Darth_Glentract
Fosh

I guess I'll go.

Who was Marka Ragnos' direct predecessor?

bruthaindahood
heres how it works

person asks question.

people answer.

the person who asked the question verifies who is correct.

the person who is correct asks the next question.

:repeat:

matreid
No one's got it yet...

Clawed The Bum
well i asked the first question and i didn't know the answer so well lol lets start again

matreid
Agreed...My question was too hard anyways.

Start her up again!

Fishy
Okay seeing as nobody else is asking something here is a question, and I will start relatively easy, everybody should be able to find it or just know it.

The Rakatan once ruled the universe but then died out and retreated to the unknown planet, their race lost from the galaxy. Why did they leave the Galaxy and what made them die out?

bruthaindahood
how many in the jedi order. starwars

Darth_Glentract
not sure about Fishy's question, but for Bruthaindahood, at which time. There was abotu 10000 in ep3 before the puurge. 100 when the Yuuzhan VOng invaded and about half of that afterwords.

Darth Plagues
Originally posted by Fishy
Okay seeing as nobody else is asking something here is a question, and I will start relatively easy, everybody should be able to find it or just know it.

The Rakatan once ruled the universe but then died out and retreated to the unknown planet, their race lost from the galaxy. Why did they leave the Galaxy and what made them die out?

Its was because the Rakatan Empire in its early years started to disagreed with each other, so in resulted in civil war and they spilt. That's why they were two seperate groups of Rakatan on the unknown planet.

Darth Plagues
Private message me if i get it right and its my turn

Fishy
No... sorry you are wrong.

Darth Plagues
They created the Star Forge. The Star Forge met the Rakata's need for starships and war droids, but at a terrible price. The Star Forge was powered by the The Dark Side of the Force. Rakata scientists and engineers were unconcerned that the Star Forge would have access to a near-limitless supply of energy. They believed that they could control it.

As a semi-living entity, the Star Forge gorged itself on this Dark Side power, and it used this insidious ability to manipulate the Force to cause the Rakata to fall out amongst themselves in a devastating civil war.

Darth Plagues
Oh and...

Matters became even worse when a deadly plague that killed only Rakata broke out. The Infinite Empire collapsed under the weight of the civil war and the plague.

Fishy
Well good enough...

They actually weakened because they lost their connection to the force, which probably allowed the Virus to spread. When they started to weaken in the force they could no longer control the Star Forge and ships became more valuable. The War Lords started to challenge each other and eventually the thing just collapsed onto itself, like everything following the Dark Side does.

Darth_Glentract
what the hell. answer it with your head not wikipedia. I helped write that artilcle. They didnt leave the galaxy, they were just got that plague. It, along with the loss of their connection to the force resulted in them being overthown and becoming barbarians constantly engaged in petty wars.

Darth_Glentract
dang, i started posting just before he posted

Darth Plagues
Ok, so here's the next question.

What are the three habitable moons in the Yavin system?

Darth_Glentract
why did you copy off wikipedia. thats cheating

Darth_Glentract
Yavin 4, 8, and 13

Clawed The Bum
Africa, earth, and um pickle

Darth_Glentract
You are an ass.

Clawed The Bum
well everybody says i smell like one

Darth Plagues
Originally posted by Darth_Glentract
Yavin 4, 8, and 13

You are correct!

Darth_Glentract
What was it that Vodo-Siosk Bass said about Exar Kun defeating him in TotJ Dark Lords of the Sith 1?

Darth Plagues
I think you stumped us.

Clawed The Bum
he said that exar kun was powerful enough to do everythign that he can and could do. he also said he likes tuna fish sandwiches while he watches pokemon. sorry i meant to say he liked tuna fish sandwiches while he watches digimon. not pokemon.

Darth_Glentract
sorry, but no.

"Some great Jedi. Two lightsabers against an old man and his walking stick."

I guess I will ask an easier one.

The second darth lord of the Sith that can currently be named in chronological order is who?

Fishy
Naga Sadow... The first one I know of is Number 9 Marka Ragnos, so that would make Sadow 10 and the second known Dark Lord of the Sith.

darth-yoda
marko ragnos succeding ajunta pall

Darth_Glentract
darth yoda is correct

jango fat
I thought it was LUDO KRESHH

darth-yoda
i win hehehe anyway my question is has bastilla ver used the froce to trip some one over

Darth Plagues
Yes...It was Mission in KOTOR.

darth-yoda
you win your go

Darth Plagues
Originally Timothy Zahn intended for Joruus C'Baoth to be a clone not of Jedi Master Jorus C'Baoth, but of who?

Darth_Glentract
Palpatine?

Darth_Glentract
Can I make another guess? Anyway, I will. I think I remember hearing that he was originaly going to be a clone of Obi-wan.

Darth Plagues
Darth Glentract is correct...Originally, Timothy Zahn intended for Joruus C'Baoth to be a clone not of Jorus C'Baoth, but rather of Obi-Wan Kenobi.

Darth_Glentract
Mandalore the :blank: was defeated by Ulic Qel-Droma?

SnakeEyes
I believe it was: Mandalore the Indomitable... Am I right?

Shirotakahashi
CLAWED THE BUM DON'T BE STUPID AT THE BEGINNING OF EVERY FREAKING MOVIE IT F*&^ING SAYS IN A FAR FAR GALAXY AWAY DUDE! NOT THE F*&^ING MILKY WAY MAN!!! USE SOME COMMON SENSE, and its ok I still love you wink

Darth_Glentract
yes, snakeeyes, you are correct.

AmrothSkywalker
I know that it's not my turn but that person hasn't asked one yet so....... On what planet did Grand Admiral Thrawn find C'baoth's clone?

Darth_Glentract
Wayland

Darth Plagues
Darth Glentract its your go.

Darth_Glentract
Who led the Army of the Light at Ruusan

General Zodiac
Is it Lord Hoth?

Darth_Glentract
yes it is. Maybe that was too easy. Your go.

General Zodiac
Alright. Luke's lightsaber in A New Hope and Empire Strikes Back were the same on the outside expect for one thing. What was different about Luke's lightsaber in ESB?

DarthGenises
It was blue

General Zodiac
Wrong!

Tangible God
The ignition switch?

General Zodiac
Nope.

Tulak Hord
Um, those little black rectangles used as a hand grip?

General Zodiac
No.

Darth_Glentract
it is shorter

General Zodiac
No. I got this question from the first showing of Star Wars ROTS and won a lightsaber. a masterrepu

Tulak Hord
Um...the belt clip?

General Zodiac
Nope.

Darth_Glentract
it is shorter.

General Zodiac
no.

Tulak Hord
I give up.

General Zodiac
Their was a red and white wire in the ESB and not ANH

Darth_Glentract
danm, I was just about to say that. owell, ask another

Tulak Hord
A...what? I never noticed this..

General Zodiac
Alright.
I'll make it easier.
How old is Ben in ANH.

Darth_Glentract

Tulak Hord
He's right...

Darth_Glentract
Alright, name two people who where Corellian Blood stripes

Tulak Hord
Han Solo and Chrix Madine?

Darth_Glentract
well, han is one, Crix may be another, he;s wasnt the one I was thinking of, so I'm not sure if he had them. I'll give it to you.

Tulak Hord
I remembered reading those yellow things were some honor crap. The only other Corellian I could think of was Chrix Madine. This is prolly an easy one, but what is Jedi Knight Tenel Ka's Lightsaber Hilt made of?

Darth_Glentract
a rancor tooth?

Tulak Hord
Right. The power to ask a question is once again in your grasp.

Darth_Glentract
I like to hear that. The Starbreaker 12 belonged to who>

Tulak Hord
The what?

SnakeEyes
It was owned by Jor and Gav Daragon but was later stolen by Ssk Kahorr, who was later blown up by Naga Sadow... Am I right?

Moff jango
Yeah, and then Naga gives it to Gav, to be able to follow her en route to the republic

Darth_Glentract
snake, you are correct.

General Zodiac
Ben is 57 in ANH

AmrothSkywalker
I know I'm saying this kind of late but the wire thing about the lightsaber thing is wrong the only difference is the activation box it changed from bubbles to a ridged plate. The wire thing is what changed about Vader's lightsaber not Luke's. I have LEs of their sabers trust me.

Tulak Hord
Ben is 60 in ANH. He's 28 in TPM, add ten years in AOTC, 38. 2 years in ROTS 40. And 20 years ANH is 60.

Darth_Glentract
since snake hasnt been going, I'll go.

Who was the predecessor of the senator in ep2 who was from Malastare?

Darth Plagues
Was the last name of the person "Antilles"?

SnakeEyes
Bump... because I can, and because this was a cool thread...

Darth_Janus
Oh joy...

SnakeEyes
Were you being sarcastic Janus? Do you not like this thread?

Tangible God
Originally posted by Tulak Hord
Ben is 60 in ANH. He's 28 in TPM, add ten years in AOTC, 38. 2 years in ROTS 40. And 20 years ANH is 60. Wasn't it 4 years in between AOTC and ROTS?

Darth_Glentract
3 years. somebody answer my question

Darth Hawkeye
Im afraid maybe i need to go into hiding for a week and read up i used to think i was a SW nerd LOL

Darth_Janus
Not sarcastic at all, SnakeEyes... It was a throwback catchphrase from Ren and Stimpy...

lol... Anyways, Obi-Wan was 25 in TPM. AOTC is ten years later (So he's 35); then, 3 years after is the Clone Wars, Obi-Wan being 38.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.