Greatest KMC Rivalries

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

KharmaDog
This is not to stir the pot, so please folks control yourself.

Just interested as to who everyone has found to be the most interesting and entertaining nemesis or rivals on KMC. I gotta go with:

PVS vs. Kidrock - some truly stunning battles here folks

Botankus vs. any Britney Spears fan.

JPlatinum vs. everyone.

And who can forget the mastery of debate and intellectual brawling of Finti vs. Philosophicus.

Any other favs out there?

PVS
you and AC. quite entertaining laughing out loud

botankus
In the older days, Cinemaddiction vs. Stormy Day, even though it was extremely one-sided.

Deano
me vs pvs, ush, kharmah dog, oswald...
big grin

dont hate them though...all coolsmile

nick1811
mr zero vs most people

Bardock42
Hihi I am a nice person,, no one fights me happy ...Philo was a fun dude though......

Click click vs jury vs finti vs me (when I was able to get a whole sentence going) ...ah the good old Religion Forum...I miss it sad

KharmaDog
How could I forget Novusordo VS. anyone who's sane?

Novusordo is always a classic.

Ken Kenobi
Ken Kenobi vs. Episode III forum n00bs! 2guns

PVS
not supposed to vote for yourself stick out tongue

Bardock42
Originally posted by PVS

Well no one else would vote for Kenobi and me though...cause we are nice ....unlike others PVS stick out tongue

Ken Kenobi
Originally posted by PVS

It didn't say that anywhere in the opening post or posts after thereof. stick out tongue

Fishy
Originally posted by Ken Kenobi
It didn't say that anywhere in the opening post or posts after thereof. stick out tongue

It was basically implied, otherwise Kharmadog would have voted for himself... He deserves a place in that list

RedAlertv2
Kidrock vs. PVS. Although it isnt much of a contest...

Maya Zurak
No, no, no...

Ladies & Gentleman
the best fight ever will be:

Ken "Badger" Kenobi VS. Maya "Killerbee" Zurak
http://images.killermovies.com/forums/moresmilies/boxing.gif

debbiejo
Ah...I don't know....I just sit in the side rings....eating bon bons.

KharmaDog
Originally posted by Fishy
It was basically implied, otherwise Kharmadog would have voted for himself.

Yes, I didn't think people would vote for themselves, but heh, whatever gets you through the night.

Originally posted by Fishy
He deserves a place in that list

Thanx, I think. confused

Echuu
big grin I argued with Kharma Dog a little bit in my earlier months here.

Da Moose
Originally posted by KharmaDog
This is not to stir the pot, so please folks control yourself.

Just interested as to who everyone has found to be the most interesting and entertaining nemesis or rivals on KMC. I gotta go with:

PVS vs. Kidrock - some truly stunning battles here folks

Botankus vs. any Britney Spears fan.

JPlatinum vs. everyone.

And who can forget the mastery of debate and intellectual brawling of Finti vs. Philosophicus.

Any other favs out there?

I hate Napalm, Napalm hates me...but we kept it to the OTF...

Also, AC and well...almost anyone.

Bardock42
Such a nice thing to say fishy stick out tongue

HimoKun
Me and that one annoying kid. I forgot his name. But he would linsult me constantly through every thread.

Me, Fishy, Emperor Revan vs. Luke fanboys.

botankus
JM versus herself.

Bardock42
Batman and the Joker.........

KharmaDog
Originally posted by Echuu
big grin I argued with Kharma Dog a little bit in my earlier months here.

Awe, good times

Originally posted by botankus
JM versus herself.

laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

Alpha Centauri
I have absolutely no rivals on this site.

At all.

I wouldn't call Kid Rock PVS's rival. Bit of a disrespect to PVS, haha.

-AC

2Tidus!
I did a remember a pair of pairs of pairs of people who would be a good Rival stick out tongue.

botankus
Originally posted by 2Tidus!
I did a remember a pair of pairs of pairs of people who would be a good Rival stick out tongue.

Try saying that five times fast.

Echuu
Awe, good times

Very much so. Its how I learned that I don't have to post in every thread that makes me upset. laughing out loud

KharmaDog
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri

At all.

Yes, you are without rival, blah - blah - blah.

-AC

There is a definite rivalry there, as disproportionate as it may be. And you are always guaranteed a good laugh when PVS tears Kid a new one.

DarkCrawler

At all.

*gough*stormfront*gough*

PVS
There is a definite rivalry there, as disproportionate as it may be. And you are always guaranteed a good laugh when PVS tears Kid a new one.

i have given up arguing with kidrock, since i will probably get banned if i do, and also because its about as challenging as boxing a quadriplegic toddler.

KidRock
PVS cant take argueing with me anymore, I beat him so badly he had to push away from the table and hit the ignore button. Though I do look forward to another rivalry.

KharmaDog
Originally posted by KidRock
PVS cant take argueing with me anymore, I beat him so badly he had to push away from the table and hit the ignore button.

Trust me, you did not beat him, unless you were entering in a "most delusional KMC member" contest. In that case, and that case only, you would have beat him.

Though I do look forward to another rivalry.

Try AC, apparently he is without rival.

botankus
I'm looking for a rival, too, ya know. Tending to those Britney Boppers in that other forum is getting to be a real chore.

Linkalicious
Tiny Tim vs. Everyone

PVS
Trust me, you did not beat him, unless you were entering in a "most delusional KMC member" contest.

naaa deano wins that award.stick out tongue

instead, perhaps the "i'm one brain cell away from blacking out and shitting my pants" award. there would be some strong competition but i have faith that he would prevail.

ok im done now. i dont want this thread closed smokin'

KharmaDog
laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

Bardock42
I'm looking for a rival, too, ya know. Tending to those Britney Boppers in that other forum is getting to be a real chore.

I can be your rival...would do you believe, like, hate...?

HimoKun
Originally posted by Bardock42

I'll be your rival, you ugly ass nerd!

botankus

Well, you're already one of the "sheepherders" helping to clean up the Britney Spears thread.

Fishy

Can I be yours, I want a rival too... Tobad you are actually smart and know what you are saying, so I guess you won't make much of a rival...

Bardock42
Well, you're already one of the "sheepherders" helping to clean up the Britney Spears thread. #

Hmm I can love Britney if that would help our rivalry....I won't learn any facts aboot that person though.....

Originally posted by HimoKun
I'll be your rival, you ugly ass nerd!

I decline your offer.....

Capt_Fantastic
JM versus herself.

Indeed. PVS seems to give her a lot more credit than I do. I hope you're right PVS, I hope she is ten times smarter than she leads on...then and only then would she have my respect.

alcoholicpoet
Though I do look forward to another rivalry.

I can be your rival, you seem like a pretty conservative guy, which thus makes you my exact opposite.

Storm
Originally posted by Linkalicious
Tiny Tim vs. Everyone but Storm

PVS
Originally posted by alcoholicpoet
I can be your rival, you seem like a pretty conservative guy, which thus makes you my exact opposite.

you also seem intelligent...which would still make him your exact opposite. laughing out loud

Cinemaddiction
*pretends to be someone else*

*feminine voice*

I do declare! I have seen some verbal sparring for tha ages!

Cinemaddiction vs Stormy Day

Cinemaddiction vs Mr. Zero

Cinemaddiction vs Yuxa

Cinemaddiction vs Mr. Parker

Cinemaddiction vs Oh Be Lo Banned

In the older days, Cinemaddiction vs. Stormy Day, even though it was extremely one-sided.

...it always is when you're facing a master debater such as myself! happy

botankus
Originally posted by Cinemaddiction
Cinemaddiction vs Mr. Zero

Those were classics and worth hanging around online a little longer just to watch.

KharmaDog
Never saw any of Cinemaddiction's better works.

Sometimes a good arguement is entertaining though. It's even funnier when one of the parties involved is completely unaware when they are making an ass of themselves.

Fishy
You think thats funny? Well maybe for the bystanders when i'm debating I always hate it when that happens.

alcoholicpoet
Originally posted by PVS
you also seem intelligent...which would still make him your exact opposite. laughing out loud

laughing out loud

BackFire
Adam Poe vs Whobmandog

Alpha Centauri
Kharma, your assumptions not withstanding, I say I'm without rival purely because it's stupid and pointless to have a rival on a messageboard.

Stop making assumptions and stop trying to pick things out of my post to run with.

It doesn't make you look cool.

-AC

Deano
Originally posted by PVS
naaa deano wins that award.stick out tongue

thank you..now go back to cleaning crud in pissholes big grin stick out tongue

KharmaDog
Kharma, your assumptions not withstanding, I say I'm without rival purely because it's stupid and pointless to have a rival on a messageboard.

Stop making assumptions and stop trying to pick things out of my post to run with.

Sorry, but you yourself have claimed that you are the the "be all and end all" in the area of debating. It is an understandable mistake to be made when one speaks so highly of himself, to think that he also thinks highly of himself.

It doesn't make you look cool.

-AC

Your observations aside, I have not ever tried to look cool. By 'trying' to look cool, you are defining exactly what it means to be uncool.

Other observations of coolness may be found at arthurfonzerelli.com

Deano
cant we all just get along and live in peace.... stick out tongue

BackFire
Is there such a thing as "being cool" on an internet message board?

Deano
Originally posted by BackFire

there sure is... cool

KharmaDog

touche'

Fëanor
well that leaves me out eek!

alcoholicpoet

Speaking of which, why was philo banned?

KharmaDog
Originally posted by alcoholicpoet
Speaking of which, why was philo banned?

Philo had the habit of taking insults too far and then doing the multiple sock thing once banned. I believe that he came back under about 6 different socks till he finally gave up.

Alpha Centauri
Sorry, but you yourself have claimed that you are the the "be all and end all" in the area of debating. It is an understandable mistake to be made when one speaks so highly of himself, to think that he also thinks highly of himself.

Gonna need quotes where I say I am the be all and end all of debates, for that to be considered. I'm good, never said I was the be all and end all.

People on this forum seemingly think higher of me than I do.

Either way, was a misunderstanding.

-AC

sk8stuff09
its funny when Slipknot and KidRock rival eachother, because Slipknot makes fun of KidRock being a redneck hick, and KidRock always calls Slipknot and other people "skater ****" and other stupid crap like that.

PVS
they should room together

i smell sitcom

Red Superfly
Me vs The World

KharmaDog
Gonna need quotes where I say I am the be all and end all of debates, for that to be considered. I'm good, never said I was the be all and end all.

Need quotes? I can't waste my time. When you said you never called anyone names such as 'idiot' I went back and gave example where you did. When you said you didn't insult M4D, I went back and showed where you did. I've done this trick before and am tired of it. You would either deny it or make an excuse as per usual.

People on this forum seemingly think higher of me than I do.

No, I believe that people think that you think highly of yourself, from personal pm's I have recieved people don't seem to think too highly of you at all.

Either way, was a misunderstanding.

-AC

An occurence that you seem to suffer on a constant basis.

Anyway, this thread is about rivalries, and as I asked others to not get wrapped up in disagreements I should do the same. Sorry folks.

wink

Deano
apology accepted

PVS
and allow me to apologise on behalf of deano's said comments, and all comments here after since he lacks the mental capacity to understand his actions stick out tongue

SlipknoT
In the older days, Cinemaddiction vs. Stormy Day, even though it was extremely one-sided. I suppose so erm erm erm erm erm erm erm erm

bilb
Originally posted by PVS
they should room together

i smell sitcom

SITCOM!! eek!

laughing

ZephroCarnelian
Cosmic Cube vs Whirlysplat!

And more recently:

Jinzin vs Corderra Mitchell lol!!!

Alpha Centauri
Need quotes? I can't waste my time. When you said you never called anyone names such as 'idiot' I went back and gave example where you did.

Yeah, well done. If you remember correctly you tried to take the way I used it, out of context. Even so, that was then. This is now. 'Can't waste time' or 'Can't actually do it'? It's the latter.

Don't accuse me of saying things I haven't said. Especially something such as that. We all know 'High and mighty' is something you all think I think I am. It's not, yet you continually try to pin it on me. I'm flattered, but stop it.

When you said you didn't insult M4D, I went back and showed where you did.

You didn't, and I already proved you wrong there. You gave me quotes. One where I said I was kidding, another that was blatantly humourous (that you happened to conveniently cut the end off of), one where I was complimenting her, but no insults.

Funny this.

I've done this trick before and am tired of it. You would either deny it or make an excuse as per usual.

Well you're making excuses right now. Find me an exact quote where I say what you claim I've said, or don't claim I've said it. Simple really.

I wouldn't come here and say "KharmaDog called everyone fat horses" then run off and say "Can't be bothered wasting my time with proof. Just believe me."

I'm tired of this too. I'm tired of you always finding some kind of fault within my posts (despite me proving that you're either misquoting or misinterpreting on......well, all occasions).

No, I believe that people think that you think highly of yourself, from personal pm's I have recieved people don't seem to think too highly of you at all.

Well then let them say it. Why scurry around PMing each other like whispering little kids? Why not actually come out and say it? I do. If I'm not what you claim I think I am, or think I think I am, then stop giving me reason to believe so. I'm sure nobody here is afraid of me, there's no reason to be.

So why the playground tactics? Either way, couldn't give a shit if people think highly of me or not. I'm not here to make friends, I just happen to have made friends with a few. So those who are PMing about me, either grow some and say it, or don't say anything. Simple as.

I share your thoughts when I apologise to the posters of this thread, bearing in mind that once again, a harmless post of mine was once again blow out of proportion by one KharmaDog.

-AC

Echuu
AC and Kharma Dog....greatest... rivalry... everrrrrr

Alpha Centauri
He's not my rival.

I'm pretty sure he doesn't consider me his either.

-AC

KidRock
lol some of you take this to seriously.

Capt_Fantastic
Need quotes? I can't waste my time.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/search.php?s=&action=showresults&searchid=238469

how about that?

KidRock
Originally posted by Capt_Fantastic
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/search.php?s=&action=showresults&searchid=238469

how about that?

Your search words are too short. Please use words with more than 3 characters.

PVS
unfortunately, i dont believe you can post search results....which sucks

finti
laughing out loud laughing out loud that was modest whistle

botankus
Oh, the irony in what's going on between KD and AC right now, I love it.

Originally posted by SlipknoT
I suppose so erm erm erm erm erm erm erm erm

I'm sorry, but I will forever laugh every time I see the erm smilie and Stormy Day's name in the same post.

Sometimes a good arguement is entertaining though. It's even funnier when one of the parties involved is completely unaware when they are making an ass of themselves.

There's a good example of that right now in the Emo Kids thread.

KharmaDog
Oh, the irony in what's going on between KD and AC right now, I love it.

If I can repay just a fraction of the entertainment you have given me on this board, I am only to happy to do so. stick out tongue

Yes, saw it. That's going on in a few other threads too. It's kind of an epidemic at the moment.

Deano
Originally posted by PVS
and allow me to apologise on behalf of deano's said comments, and all comments here after since he lacks the mental capacity to understand his actions stick out tongue

and allow me to apologise on behalf of PVS for being a git big grin

Corran

At all.

-AC AC, I thought we were rivals?

finti
oh my buddy Corran, hows it going there toffee man?

Corran
big grin Finti, things are good. How's things with you?

finti
excellent, Leeds gonna play the local team and I have VIP passes for the game and the players party afterwards.big grinbig grinbig grinbig grinbig grin

Corran
Originally posted by finti
excellent, Leeds gonna play the local team and I have VIP passes for the game and the players party afterwards.big grinbig grinbig grinbig grinbig grin Awesome, when is it?

finti
16 th of july, all set up by the bar we visited called Beverly (where the journalist bugging us about how we felt about the new and awful local brew) the owner went to school with me and since I am a Leeds supporter he called me and asked if I care to join him and Leeds and the supporter group for a great day.

who me rivals , no I dont argue with anyone

Corran
Originally posted by finti
16 th of july, all set up by the bar we visited called Beverly (where the journalist bugging us about how we felt about the new and awful local brew) the owner went to school with me and since I am a Leeds supporter he called me and asked if I care to join him and Leeds and the supporter group for a great day.

who me rivals , no I dont argue with anyone Sounds like you'll have heaps of fun.

Da Moose
Yes, you are without rival, blah - blah - blah.

laughing laughing

Da Moose

Exactly.

Lana

I completely agree. Especially as I seem to have confused the hell out of Mr. Clueless in that thread by stating that he's clueless laughing out loud

botankus
Originally posted by Lana
I completely agree. Especially as I seem to have confused the hell out of Mr. Clueless in that thread by stating that he's clueless laughing out loud

I can still hear that guy's head spinning.

Bardock42
Hmm.....yes........BUGGGAA

pr1983
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
*gough*stormfront*gough*

laughing

more frustration than rivalry imo...

Lana
I'll admit there's a number of people on here who really irritate me, but I wouldn't quite say they're rivalries. Just people who really bug me.

KharmaDog
Originally posted by Lana
I'll admit there's a number of people on here who really irritate me, but I wouldn't quite say they're rivalries. Just people who really bug me.

Amen to that!

grey fox
Hmmmm at one point i believe Alpha Centurai and Fist Of The North Star were rather intense rivals during a Doctor Doom versus Darth Vader thread

dark1365
TheSun and KKDave.
General Kaliero and Zen2nd.

whirlysplat
Trust me, you did not beat him, unless you were entering in a "most delusional KMC member" contest. In that case, and that case only, you would have beat him.

Try AC, apparently he is without rival.

Both of these comments are very dry big grin

I hope AC has still got his ball to play with big grin

Napalm
Originally posted by Disco Moose
I hate Napalm, Napalm hates me...but we kept it to the OTF...

Also, AC and well...almost anyone.

Dain I havet seen a post so long I forgot to buy that tactical War head

FeceMan
Everyone vs. Big Evil.

And why don't I get a rival?

sad

debbiejo
Originally posted by FeceMan
Everyone vs. Big Evil.

And why don't I get a rival?

sad

Maybe because of your name......no one wants to touch that.

The True Fear
Kmcdude vs Masrix.
me vs most of the otf when i got banned
Jp vs batman
me versus Judge dredd and dark lantern(although i pwned em hard)
Bardock42 vs Deux and illustrous in the superman goku thread
spelljammer vs liberals

Princess Diana
I have no rivals as I am above them all

Tha C-Master
Me and creshosk had some good ones when I was fresh.
I liked my circular arguments with jinzin though they weren't hard.

And fanboy slaying, my retired duty.

DarkCrawler
Everybody love me. smile

Bardock42
Originally posted by The True Fear
Bardock42 vs Deux and illustrous in the superman goku thread

spelljammer vs liberals

You forgot Creshnok...damn those guys talked me dead.....they had good points though.....

More like Spelljammer versus every person smarter than a pile of shit (sorry FeceMan....)

Tha C-Master
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
Everybody love me. smile Indeed...

debbiejo
I don't get easily irritated.....Kinda go with the flow..... wink

KharmaDog
More like Spelljammer versus every person smarter than a pile of shit (sorry FeceMan....)

I think that's because he tries to argue with his superiors in hopes of attaining some dort of status on KMC. If he argued with his equals, the forementioned shit, then he'd have to spend his days following around something like a great dane till it left a steamer with which to argue with.

Imagawa666
Me VS All the people who believe in God on the relgion forum

Bardock42
And people ask me why I don't visit the Religion Forum anymore.....

Victor Von Doom

Me...

debbiejo
That's when I started here.....OMG.... eek!

Scary KMC....

RedAlertv2
As stated, Kidrock vs PVS was always a good laugh. And AC will pretty much become rivals with anyone who disagrees with him.

Otaku
DanTheMan vs.Janus (Deus Ex) laughing

Spelljammer
Alpha Centauri versus PVS.

It's like Jason versus Freddy only with stupid liberals..

Raven Guardia
what about:

AC versus Himself?

Alpha Centauri
Nobody on here is a rival of me purely because it's stupid to have rivals.

The fact that PVS and I have had many disagreements doesn't mean we consider each other rivals. I don't have internet rivals, it's stupid and pointless.

Spelljammer has decided to jump all over me so I guess if it makes him happy he can be my one-sided rival.

-AC

Princess Diana

The fact that PVS and I have had many disagreements doesn't mean we consider each other rivals. I don't have internet rivals, it's stupid and pointless.

Spelljammer has decided to jump all over me so I guess if it makes him happy he can be my one-sided rival.

-AC

agreed

-Diana

Spelljammer

-AC
SpellJammer thought you gaveup the victim act AC.. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Princess Diana
Originally posted by Spelljammer

he could never give up the victim act it is far to much fun for him smile

End

-Diana

Gryn Jabar
Gryn Jabar, Janus, Glentract, Fishy, Nai Fohl V Dantheman, Bobafetty in ALL their incarnations
Dipsit V Bad Manners

Maestro
Whirly Splatt and Galactic Storm, that was an intense rivalry to say the least, though Whirly did bring quite alot of it on himself.

Alpha Centauri

As soon as you stop trying to jump on me in every thread, even the ones I'm not involved in, I'll stop assuming you have a fascination with me.

-AC

Princess Diana
Originally posted by Maestro
Whirly Splatt and Galactic Storm, that was an intense rivalry to say the least, though Whirly did bring quite alot of it on himself.

laughing out loud it was never a rivalry smile

This guy Whirly seemed to just say things to set Galactic Storm off

smile I don't see what pleasure he could get from that angel

- Diana angel

Maestro
Originally posted by Princess Diana
laughing out loud it was never a rivalry smile

This guy Whirly seemed to just say things to set Galactic Storm off

smile I don't see what pleasure he could get from that angel

- Diana angel

Hmm maybe your right Whirly..........oh sorry I meant Diana. evil face

Princess Diana
Originally posted by Maestro
Hmm maybe your right Whirly..........oh sorry I meant Diana. evil face

angel

- Diana

Tha C-Master

-AC There is a such thing as a healthy rivalry you know...

Spelljammer
Originally posted by Tha C-Master
There is a such thing as a healthy rivalry you know...
Linerals are never healthy, they're worse then carbs.. stick out tongue

Tha C-Master
Linerals?

Who's being linear? stick out tongue

BackFire
Linerals are never healthy, they're worse then carbs.. stick out tongue

People who don't like carbs are usually liberal! You're a liberal!

Spelljammer
People who don't like carbs are usually liberal! You're a liberal!
What are you talking about? It's conservatives who eat the most meat and animal products, which are obviously low in carbohydrates..

Alpha Centauri
Feel free to talk out of your mouth at some point.

-AC

BackFire
What are you talking about? It's conservatives who eat the most meat and animal products, which are obviously low in carbohydrates..

Yes, but liberals eat vegetables because they're hippies, which also has low carbohydrates. Also liberals tend to be more worried about their weight then conservatives which would drive them to eat low carbs.

Spelljammer
True..

And SpellJammer IS a low-carbing vegetarian..

Damn you Backfire! XP

BackFire
True..

And SpellJammer IS a low-carbing vegetarian..

Damn you Backfire! XP

HAH!! A low carb eating vegetarian who can't work a camera! You'd fit right in at college, my friend. stick out tongue

Princess Diana
KD's thread relegated to the GDF and its morons laughing out loud

Spelljammer is a hippy it turns out - this thread is gold laughing out loud

Spelljammer
About the only thing hippy about SpellJammer is he doesn't shave, get a haircut, and wears tyedye. But there's more to being a hippy then that.. messed

SpellJammer thinks free love is bullshit..

Spelljammer
And the reason SpellJammer wears tyedye and mostly "casual" clothes like a white shirt and jeans is cause it's comfertable, and moreso because bright colours strengthen the ckarah allowing people to live longer, healthier lives. Wether they know it or not, this is why preachers have white robes or atleast less then dark tones to thier robes, to help strengthen thier chakrah during a ritual..

As for not shaving, well.. girls don't like SpellJammer anyway, and shaving is a hassle, so screw everyone.. who is SpellJammer trying to look pretty for anyway???

Bun Bun
I'd say spell vs... ANYWON!!

he owns!!

Inspectah Deck
Originally posted by Tha C-Master
Linerals?

Who's being linear? stick out tongue

No, he meant Liberal stick out tongue

Spelljammer
Originally posted by Bun Bun
I'd say spell vs... ANYWON!!

he owns!!
embarrasment

love

Actually SpellJammer isn't all that great, he doesn't even have a superpower much like the mods have thier justice league. Though his conservative "clique" as PVS puts it is hardly the justice league. Infact, he'll make a topic about it soon enough..

Princess Diana
embarrasment

love

Actually SpellJammer isn't all that great, he doesn't even have a superpower much like the mods have thier justice league. Though his conservative "clique" as PVS puts it is hardly the justice league. Infact, he'll make a topic about it soon enough..

Pure Gold laughing out loud

Sorgo
Hmm...

Cringe
Escape81
Darthsith19

And....

Anakin Fanboys

Sir Whirlysplat
PVS and JacopeX

Vinny Valentine
I'm surprised no one's said "K.Diddy and Vinny"