a new hope

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Kip
ok i just started reading the original boods and i cant put it down because there is so much more than there is in the movies but what i dont understand is why didnt they put most of this stuff in them

Fishy
The movie was almost 2 hours already, thats a very long time for a movie especially in '77... Making a movie longer or a lot longer would make it impossible to watch for most people and a lot of them wouldn't go to the theaters because it would take to long.

Making the movie longer would in the end, cost more money and make less.

Phoenix Jedi
More stuff would take more time - time which they didn't have, or were unable to pay for.
On another note, I just started reading Heir to the Empire again. I forgot how good that book was!

Darth Plagues
Originally posted by Darth Kip
ok i just started reading the original boods and i cant put it down because there is so much more than there is in the movies but what i dont understand is why didnt they put most of this stuff in them

What's in there?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.