Spyro v........ Batman?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

WAF3001
You heard it. Started by popular demand the purple dragon v. the dark knight. Fight!

Darth_Otaku
it's Caped Crusader.It's really childish that you really started a thread over that it was just a joke...Batman wins!! !

RagnaViper
Yeah, I'm going to have to agree with the obvious here.

All Spyro has are some childish jokes and the ability to ram and burn sheep. All Batman has to do is make an explosive sheep and bait the li'l bastard over to it.

WAF3001
This thread is fun!

RagnaViper
"Urge to make...your mother joke...rising..."

WAF3001
????????????????????????????????????????

Pyropsycho
Spyro burns people and sheep.
Batman beats people up but he doesn't stand a fighting chance against those sheep.

WAF3001
I like sheep

Dizzle
Batcape is resistant to heat. Batmans just smarter than Spyro, and with many more options of attack. A batarang down the throat should do very well.

WAF3001
I actually think Batman is a clear victor, but Spyro did get a vote.....

LeAtHerRFace
stupid ass idea... but for your information, Batman would feed that lil dragon to his cats

WAF3001
I agree

Pyropsycho
All you gotta do is put an S in front of my name to know who i voted for... Good ol' badass purple dragons.

OK, yeah this thread was a dumb idea.

WAF3001
I think it's funny. There are people who think spyro'd win and some who think Batman'd win.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Darth_Otaku
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
Your KILLING me!!!!!
HAHHAHAHHAHAH humpfhumpfhumpfhumpf ...hilarious...

Xenogears
ROTFLMFAO

Lana
Xenogears, bump another ancient thread for no reason at all and you're getting a warning.

Closed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.