confederation cup!!!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dregh
omg just 25 min' till Argentina and Brazil play for the Confederation Cup (the soccer cup that ONLY Germany, Tunisia, Argentina, Brazil, Mexico, Australia and Japan could play this year).

Yesterday we won against brazil (yeah, again) 2 - 1 to reach the Sub 20 finals

(most of the guys who read this won't give a f.u.ck, I know)

Ladyluck
cool...good luck i guess... erm

a1hsauce
This is gonna be a really good game!!!! yes

Ken Kenobi
Originally posted by Dregh
omg just 25 min' till Argentina and Brazil play for the Confederation Cup (the soccer cup that ONLY Germany, Tunisia, Argentina, Brazil, Mexico, Australia and Japan could play this year).

First off...wrong forum.

Secondly..."we" won? blink Were you out on the field? Did you play on the team? I don't think so.

Bardock42
Originally posted by Ken Kenobi
First off...wrong forum.

Secondly..."we" won? blink Were you out on the field? Did you play on the team? I don't think so.

You are just all mad that you didn't win stick out tongue

Other then that...we do havea Sports Forum...and we do have a Confederate Cup Thread

Ken Kenobi
Originally posted by Bardock42
You are just all mad that you didn't win stick out tongue

Other then that...we do havea Sports Forum...and we do have a Confederate Cup Thread

I couldn't win because I am not Brazilian, and I also don't know much about soccer. stick out tongue

Bardock42
I couldn't win because I am not Brazilian, and I also don't know much about soccer. stick out tongue

Football, you mean no expression

Storm
Soccer.

Ceterum censeo OTF esse delendam.

Ken Kenobi
Football, you mean no expression

No, I call it soccer. stick out tongue

Over here our Football is entirely different. Even though they only kick the ball once in a while...it should be called Throwing/Runningball. stick out tongue

Bardock42
Originally posted by Storm
Soccer.

Ceterum censeo OTF esse delendam.

WTF.........

No, I call it soccer. stick out tongue

Over here our Football is entirely different. Even though they only kick the ball once in a while...it should be called Throwing/Runningball. stick out tongue

Hmm I'd prefer American Rugby.....or gay-sport-of-people-that-are-afraid-to-get-hurt-and-therefore-wear-more-armor-than-2-medievil-knights......

Ken Kenobi
WTF.........

Hmm I'd prefer American Rugby.....or gay-sport-of-people-that-are-afraid-to-get-hurt-and-therefore-wear-more-armor-than-2-medievil-knights......

Hey, their smart. Why risk getting hurt even more than they do? They make millions of dollars a year, I wouldn't risk getting a career ending injury.

SHOW ME THE MONEY!

JacopeX
It just started!!!!

GO BRAZIL

For WORLD CUP 2006: GO PERU and USA

T.M
Originally posted by Dregh

unlucky u got OWNED

Deano
brazil look terrific
we might as well hand them the world cup

T.M
Originally posted by Deano
brazil look terrific
we might as well hand them the world cup

yes

Dexx
there's a similar thread ....no..identical thread down the page...use that one.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.