Analyze my dream!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Tired Hiker
Tell me, what do you think this means . . . .

I had a dream last night that I was driving my news vehicle home from work when I thought I felt an earthquake. So I got out of my car just in time, because it fell into a thirty foot crack in the earth and landed upside down. I didn't report it because I didn't want to get in trouble, instead, I found myself walking to my pad where I locked myself out on my balcony. Luckily, there was a party going on one floor below me so I climbed down to their balcony, where low and behold, there were a bunch of people partying that I went to highschool with. Then, I noticed all the girls were naked, and I started making out with Jamie Wilburn who had a huge scar on her leg. Suddenly I woke up and seriously had to look out my window to see if my car was destroyed, and it wasn't.

What does it all mean???? embarrasment

Uneeklyconfused
your gunna die in seven days ...no expression

Uneeklyconfused
in space no one can hear you scream no expression

Uneeklyconfused
it has a body all it needs now is voice no expression

Mr Parker
That you have a desire to get it on with some girls during an earthquake. laughing

The Tired Hiker
Originally posted by Uneeklyconfused
your gunna die in seven days ...no expression confused embarrasment That bites!Originally posted by Mr Parker
That you have a desire to get it on with some girls during an earthquake. laughing But what about the scar on her leg, and why did I lock myself out? And the party, why was it kids I went to school with over a decade ago, and why were all the girls naked? confused

Da Moose
Originally posted by The Tired Hiker

I had a dream last night that I was driving my news vehicle home from work when I thought I felt an earthquake. So I got out of my car just in time, because it fell into a thirty foot crack in the earth and landed upside down. I didn't report it because I didn't want to get in trouble, instead, I found myself walking to my pad where I locked myself out on my balcony. Luckily, there was a party going on one floor below me so I climbed down to their balcony, where low and behold, there were a bunch of people partying that I went to highschool with. Then, I noticed all the girls were naked, and I started making out with Jamie Wilburn who had a huge scar on her leg. Suddenly I woke up and seriously had to look out my window to see if my car was destroyed, and it wasn't.

What does it all mean???? embarrasment

You're gay. eek!

The Tired Hiker
Originally posted by Da Moose
You're gay. eek!

*dry humps Da Moose* Take that!!! eek!

confused

Fionnuala

What does it all mean???? embarrasment You need a racoon to massage essential oils (possibly lavender and rose) into the back of your knees while doing the tango with a young lepoard...once this is done all will be well yes

Da Moose
*dry humps Da Moose* Take that!!! eek!

confused

AHA!!! My plan worked.

I can die peacefully now, I've had a Tired Hiker hump me.

no...really, the dream seems to indicate that you have some homeoerotic tendencies... roll eyes (sarcastic)

The Tired Hiker
AHA!!! My plan worked.

I can die peacefully now, I've had a Tired Hiker hump me.

no...really, the dream seems to indicate that you have some homeoerotic tendencies... roll eyes (sarcastic)

It's 'The' Tired Hiker. erm

The Tired Hiker
Originally posted by Fionnuala
You need a racoon to massage essential oils (possibly lavender and rose) into the back of your knees while doing the tango with a young lepoard...once this is done all will be well yes

Well, I'll have no problem finding a ratcoon where I live. They basically own my neighborhood. erm To trick one into massaging my legs will be the real challenge. wink

Da Moose
It's 'The' Tired Hiker. erm

Yes, but my goal was to get A tired hiker to hump me...

THE notwithstanding.

Ronny
I was driving my news vehicle home from work when I thought I felt an earthquake. So I got out of my car just in time, because it fell into a thirty foot crack in the earth and landed upside down.
Apparently you're worried about something big. You could be afraid you're in some type of trouble, or have been. And was or will be able to get out of it safely.

I didn't report it because I didn't want to get in trouble,
You're afraid that whatever happened, you would get blamed for, even if its not entirely your fault.

Originally posted by The Tired Hiker instead, I found myself walking to my pad where I locked myself out on my balcony.
Instead of facing punishment, you decide to hide somewhere where you are comfortable with your surroundings and are aware of anything around you. Hence the balcony. Yet you still feel inevitably trapped. Which you are either way.

Originally posted by The Tired Hiker Luckily, there was a party going on one floor below me so I climbed down to their balcony, where low and behold, there were a bunch of people partying that I went to highschool with. You seem to feel safe with people whom you have know for a long time and have trusted. And you feel more safe in a crowd rather then with a party of 2 or 3.

Originally posted by The Tired Hiker Then, I noticed all the girls were naked, and I started making out with Jamie Wilburn who had a huge scar on her leg.
You're horny for Jamie Wilburn no expression

Fionnuala
Well, I'll have no problem finding a ratcoon where I live. They basically own my neighborhood. erm To trick one into massaging my legs will be the real challenge. wink Maybe that is the point..you need this challenge in your life..maybe THAT is what the dream is really telling you blink

The Tired Hiker
Yes, but my goal was to get A tired hiker to hump me...

THE notwithstanding.

Well, since i'm not really a tired hiker anymore, then you still haven't been humped by one, therefore, your life is not really complete. erm

I can help though. I have a friend who is hiking up in Canada right now. I'll send him your way! wink

shellie
you ate to many tacos or somethig...heavy meals do that to you erm

Da Moose
Well, since i'm not really a tired hiker anymore, then you still haven't been humped by one, therefore, your life is not really complete. erm

I can help though. I have a friend who is hiking up in Canada right now. I'll send him your way! wink

laughing laughing

*waves him off*

You crazy bastard...I'd rather eat an absent website administrator than do that.

The Tired Hiker
Originally posted by Ronny
Apparently you're worried about something big. You could be afraid you're in some type of trouble, or have been. And was or will be able to get out of it safely.

You're afraid that whatever happened, you would get blamed for, even if its not entirely your fault.

Instead of facing punishment, you decide to hide somewhere where you are comfortable with your surroundings and are aware of anything around you. Hence the balcony. Yet you still feel inevitably trapped. Which you are either way.

You seem to feel safe with people whom you have know for a long time and have trusted. And you feel more safe in a crowd rather then with a party of 2 or 3.

You're horny for Jamie Wilburn no expression

Maybe you are right. Recently my boss gave me this thing about a recall for my car where I have to get the back latch fixed, supposedly it was manufactured wrong. I still haven't done it. I also haven't changed my oil for a while, so maybe my dream was telling me that my car was in danger and I better get it fixed before something bad happens to it!

The Jamie Wilburn thing??? I'm not sure where that came from. I never really had a crush on Jamie Wilburn, she was cool and all, but I never had like a crush. But why did she have that scar??? confused

The Tired Hiker
Originally posted by Fionnuala
Maybe that is the point..you need this challenge in your life..maybe THAT is what the dream is really telling you blink

Hmm. Then I will make friends with the ratcoons! smile

Ronny
Maybe you are right. Recently my boss gave me this thing about a recall for my car where I have to get the back latch fixed, supposedly it was manufactured wrong. I still haven't done it. I also haven't changed my oil for a while, so maybe my dream was telling me that my car was in danger and I better get it fixed before something bad happens to it!

The Jamie Wilburn thing??? I'm not sure where that came from. I never really had a crush on Jamie Wilburn, she was cool and all, but I never had like a crush. But why did she have that scar??? confused maybe thats it stick out tongue

And for the Jamie thing i have no idea stick out tongue

The Tired Hiker
Originally posted by shellie
you ate to many tacos or somethig...heavy meals do that to you erm

Especially when you find out that the ONE place in Salinas where you eat tacos is the same place where the owner's son killed the owner and his mom and used their flesh to make the taco meat. erm

Ha ha! Just playin'. laughing out loud laughing

The Tired Hiker
Originally posted by Ronny
maybe thats it stick out tongue

And for the Jamie thing i have no idea stick out tongue

Thanks Ronny! I appreciate the time you took in analyzing my dream. happy I also like your new pic in your avi! Very sexy, very mysterious. wink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.