Yoda vs. NJO Luke

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth_Frobo
Who would win I personally think yoda but I'm interested on what other people think.

Bobafetty
This has been done before.

Darth_Frobo
ok then I just wasted peoples time, sorry I didn't know, how did it turn out? anyways please direct me to this other thread, sorry again.

Bobafetty
It's ok. I wont get angry at you for the reason I dont want to gain another enemy on this forum and because I like you. We all decided that NJO Luke would adventually win but it would be a good fight.

Darth_Frobo
bastards, how?

Clawed The Bum
what does NJO mean? Now people are goign to think i am dumb and not take the stuff i wrote on threads serious.

Darth_Frobo
New jedi order, don't worry about it not knowing something doesn't make you dumb pretending you know something does.

Dark Thor
NJO Luke is slightly stronger than ROTS Anakin

Bobafetty
he's way more stronger then ROTS Anikan pal

General Zodiac
I can't make up my bloody mind.

Darth Plagues
NJO Luke Skywalker would win, but Yoda wouldn't make it easy.

Fishy
Luke would win

chewbacca II
Originally posted by Dark Thor
NJO Luke is slightly stronger than ROTS Anakin

what ! NJO luke is arguably the most powerful force user ever ! he made a bloody black hole with the force for gods sake ! luke would win this one, good fight but luke would so own yoda

Clawed The Bum
yeah but i mean that isn't the only impressive thing people have done. i mean nihlus can suck the force out of a whole entire planet. some dude ( i think like exar kun) destroyed a star with the force. i mean there are some pretty good force powers out there. but come to think of it most of them are sith. luke did it and he is light side.

chewbacca II
xactly

General Bondius
yes, because he had gone to the dark side and back, thats why he could do this kind of things

Vanquish
See this is the problem with EU. It's too easy for EU to claim that someone is just super powerful without really having to back up any of it. Luke made a black hole, Kun destroyed a star, Nihilus can eat the force, etc etc...

I don't care what EU says, NOBODY can own Yoda. No other real reason other then... he's Yoda smile

Darth_Frobo
It might be a draw, or yoda has a chance of winning.

Luke's offensive abilities aren't particularly amazing, their very very very good but he learned them from a jedi archive, the same one that yoda studied from and probably wrote things in so yoda could probably counter his offensive force powers. I don't know that much about luke but from what I hear he can do choke, lightning,instant kill(agaisnt a non-force user with no force defense) and throw stuff, Yoda can block lightning, counter choke and I don't think instant kill would work agaisnt another force user. That being said Luke does still have a chance of overwhelming yoda with a large amount of lightning like sidious tried to do.

Yoda's unpredictable, agile and extremely fast in combat and poses a size advantage that cuts luke's offensive abilities in half (half speed,half strength etc.)

Luke could probably win but only in a lightsaber duel and even then it would be extremely difficult, Yoda would be able to dientify luke's style, it's flaws as well as he knows most of his moves from training him but luke doesn't have much knowledge on lightsaber comabt mainly the forms and he hasn't encountered an attaru user even a human one so it could very well be a draw.

Thanks to nai fohl whose arguements I just completely ripped off. wink

Darth Plagues
Here some reason Luke might beat Yoda...

1) Luke was able to charge through the entire Yuuzhan Vong HQ, basically on his own (yes Jacen and Jaina were with him, but it says in TUF that they did almost no work). Since this is the place where the YV leader is, there would be thousands of Vong, maybe even 10 000 or more, yet Luke wasted them all.

2) After doing that, he faced off against 7 or 8 slayers, Kyp who is supposedly very powerful could not even take one and he landed dozens of hits. Yet Luke was able to kill them with one hit, that means he is either exceptionally strong, or he was powering his weapon with the Force.

3) Then he defeated the Supreme Overlord, who on his own would be a match for MANY jedi.

4) In the final YV battle, Luke used an unknown power, to instantly kill a slayer. It is described as being like green sparks. Jaina also describes him as being like the center of the Force. With the Force flowing through him, he was like a malestrom of Force energy, unstoppable. Jaina also described him as being calm and focused, and his blade looked like there were 10 or 20, all moving at the same time, with one purpose.

5) Luke was also able to manipulate black holes and gravity.

6) Luke was also able to knock down AT-AT's like they were nothing, he could also destroy entire armies with the force.

7) In the Black Fleet Crisis, Luke removed an entire planet from view using the force, he said it should last indefinently. He was also able to make himself invisible and unable to be sensed through the force. Also in the Black Fleet Crisis Luke rebuilt Vader's old fortress, he also made it invisible. He did all this with out being sensed through the Force, and this is on Courscant.

8) Luke also trained underneath the clone emperor, so he would know about the Sith as well as the Jedi. Luke also defeated the Emperor's Force Storm, which was massive and able to destroy ships.

9) After defeating the clone emperor, Luke discovered an ancient Jedi Library, with long forgotten knowledge. Luke also didn't restrict his knowledge to just the Jedi, he hunted all over the galaxy, searching for knowledge and power from everyone he met. Luke also learned under the Emperor and used the Emperor's library

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.