Bishop Vs Blade

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Max Spidey 24
Bishop from the Xmen Vs Blade from Blade

Piedmon
Well, supposedly Bishop's body can absorb any kind of energy applied against it. Therefore, he should absorb punches like he'd absorb solar or kinetic energy.... but in practice, it doesn't seem to work that way.

So it comes down to this: Blade doesn't normally use guns. Assuming Bishop has his energy pistols, it comes down to whether or not he can score a hit on Blade before the vampire hunter gets within arms' reach. Thanks to his new powers, Blade could tear Bishop apart in melee.

I'd say this fight is 5/5.

EDIT: Yes, Blade uses crossbows, but if he tries to stand there and shoot it out with Bish, the Mutant Policeman's superior firepower will give him an advantage.

vaya_the_elf
This would be very interesting

Although I'd have to go with Blade.

He seems to be very strong, and can use many weapons

Max Spidey 24
Energy stuff wont hurt Bishop, but I bet that sword could.

xmarksthespot
If Bishop is unarmed and he doesn't have any absorbed energy stored he's pretty much dead cos he ain't absorbing that sword. If he has energy/energy weapons Bishop's high powered energy weapons or energy blasts lop Blade's head off but he loses an arm to that fancy sword. He picks it up, it ticks and opens blowing up his other arm. Bishop is victorious but he's left with no arms.

Max Spidey 24
Bishop with energy wins but at what price. Then again Blade has those Star things he throws, maybe he stabs bishop. Funny you mentioned "Unarmed" because either way Bishop is going to end up "Unarmed" after Blade gets to him, with that sword.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.