Juggernaut vs Lobo

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The MISTER
The real Lobo has never fought Wolverine. A fake lost to him.

Vote this time! Declare a victor!

WAF3001
I like big Juggs.

P.S. you're poll is weird

The MISTER
Originally posted by WAF3001
I like big Juggs.

P.S. you're poll is weird

It's like that because Lobo's immortal and Juggernaut's close.

CorderaMitchell
Did you redo this you sneak? wink

Anyway I'd say a ring out by space for old jugghead.

The MISTER
Lobo was crushing SUPERMAN the first time they fought and has literaly spilled the brains of the gods in the heavens so I think he'd very likely kill juggernaut. ( and the last time I did this I left out the poll embarrasment )

CorderaMitchell
I'm still not sure about kill, there's a 200 page about how hulk can't, juggernauts armor is too, much, always put a stalemate and double ko in you posts, that makes more options. stick out tongue

colossus17
there is a ****en thread right on top of this one.....with the same name!!

The MISTER
Originally posted by CorderaMitchell
I'm still not sure about kill, there's a 200 page about how hulk can't, juggernauts armor is too, much, always put a stalemate and double ko in you posts, that makes more options. stick out tongue

I left those out on purpose evil face

Lobo has a reputation of being able to easily kill those who have been considered unkillable and was pimping Supes waaay worse than Doomsday was.

The MISTER
Originally posted by colossus17
there is a ****en thread right on top of this one.....with the same name!! It's not my fault! I don't know how to erase it! Can you erase it?

CorderaMitchell
True but even hulk would have a hard time cracking that nut, what about juggy's blows on lobo, his strength hasn't even been registere, which may as well be unlimited until proven otherwise.

colossus17
Originally posted by The MISTER
It's not my fault! I don't know how to erase it! Can you erase it?

yes i can becasue i was born with the ability to erase threads with my thoughts...... What the f**k?

The MISTER
Originally posted by colossus17
yes i can becasue i was born with the ability to erase threads with my thoughts...... What the f**k? laughing

CorderaMitchell
It says:Poll, right to the side of it.

The MISTER
Yeah now I can see who would win because most everyone who posts in this forum knows their comics pretty well.

long pig
Don't make duplicate threads, it clutters up the front page and pisses people off.

The MISTER
Originally posted by long pig
Don't make duplicate threads, it clutters up the front page and pisses people off. Why ya being hard on me dog? I ****ed up when I didn't put a poll on the other one and it never went anywhere anyhow. I already asked the mods to fix it what more can I do? MY BAD man!

sooooo... who do YOU think would win! big grin

CorderaMitchell
You hink you get it hard.

ZephroCarnelian
Lobo.

He is the man.

He ignores all the rules.

SMACK!!!

"Invulnera-what?"

Juggs groans and falls in a bloody heap lol!

CorderaMitchell
okaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay

LeAtHerRFace
awww Juggs no!! Sorry but Lobo would wipe the floor with Juggs sad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.