Dante vs. Dvampire.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

CorderaMitchell
You know what to do.......... smokin'

dvampire
D is one of my favorite characters, but Dantes asernal of weapons, superspeed (he's not as nearly as fast as Dante though), superstrength (D has that also), and transformation is to much for D to keep up with. Both of them have superhealing, and if Dante uses Guns D will just have his talking hand eat them.

Both are good swordsman so I think that they would go at it for hours just slicing each other unless Dante uses his other powers.

D vs. Dante (without his long range weapons) 6/10, D vs. Dante with his longe range weapons 8/10, and D vs. Dante with every thing hes got 10/10.

Thanks for making this thread Cordera, it's the best I've seen in the video game vs. for a while. thumb up

RagnaViper
I'm gonna go with the Double KO thing. Don't know why, I just am.

CorderaMitchell
let me balance it out, no full power or long range then.

dvampire
Man if Dante is not granted his powers, than I think it whould be a close but D should take it now. D is very good with his sword plus he got that talking hand to help him out.

CorderaMitchell
You kill these don't ya??

Sin_Volvagia
D has nothing on Dante.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.