hi ppl!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

pierreismine33
how many times a day do u think about sex?

Ladyluck
well...i don't count...but if i were to guess, i'd say a lot...

Zatch_Bell
every 8 secs.

Red Superfly
All....the.....time.............

Kharhmah
Lots and lots and lots. happy

Uneeklyconfused
the question should be 'when not thinking about sex...what do you think about ?'

§P0oONY
*Cough* stupid quesion *cough*

Killer_Dennis
Originally posted by Uneeklyconfused
the question should be 'when not thinking about sex...what do you think about ?' eek! yes

The Tired Hiker
The question should be, 'How many times a day do you NOT think about sex?' My answer would be, 'I don't know.' embarrasment

§P0oONY
The question should be "How many times a day do you think about sex and then act on those thoughts?"

DeNiro
I really dont think about sex alot i just think about blowjobs and etc. but mostly blow jobs cause i like them better but i think about sex maybe once a day but when i am having sex i dont even think about it cause i like lasting longer then 10 minutes so i just think about movies or a song lol

Killer_Dennis
Originally posted by DeNiro
I really dont think about sex alot i just think about blowjobs and etc. but mostly blow jobs cause i like them better but i think about sex maybe once a day but when i am having sex i dont even think about it cause i like lasting longer then 10 minutes so i just think about movies or a song lol laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.