HELP! Need name of movie...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

teribulltee
Long ago when I was a kiddle, I was at the drive in with my parents. I was supposed to be watching the movie we came to see, yet I was more interested in a SCARY movie on another screen (lol) It had to be in the late 70's...77-79.

All I remember is (gross) a woman in a tub of water, and this guy was jumping (stomping) on her to kill her. Blood went down the drain and that is all I can remember (possibly cuz my parents caught me watching??)

Can you please help?

tx24
hhmm... maybe scream? the shining? oh! it really sounds alot like phsyco! I really think it is physco because he kills a lady in the bath tub. messed

teribulltee
Thanks for the help, but Physco had a shower scene w/a KNIFE, not someone being stomped to death. Scream would be too new. Ive seen the shining wayyy too many times and that aint it either.

Ive seen A LOT of scary movies, yet havent come across this one. Thanks again for responding....this may be a tricky one! confused

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.