Yoda + Plo Koon vs Darth Sidious + Anakin(ROTS)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Admiral Akbar
Setting is on Dagobah(<---- cant spell it.) embarrasment
Anything can go wrong.

Lord Darkstar
lol, nice options.

But I think that Anakin and Sidious can take this. Yoda and Sid's will fight a long time, but in the meantime Anakin could kill Plo, then Anakin and Sidious together can kill Yoda

Admiral Akbar
True, but i believe this match could go anyway, i mean lets compare the jedi and the environment. Tough decision.

Bobafetty
Plo is kinda holding back Yoda on this one. Ani and Sidious win.

Admiral Akbar
what do u mean hes holdinh him back? As in he sucks and yoda doesnt have a good enough jedi on his team? Look at the environment!

Bobafetty
Yes Plo is very good. But he dosent match up to the future leader of the empire, second most strongest jedi and probably the most intellegent sith of all time. This is my oppinion and I will respect yours as long as you are willing to explain and give detail.

Bobafetty
but I agree that Yoda and Plo do have the environment as an advantage.

2Tidus!
Ahh man. I forgot. Will somebody remind me what the enviorment is on Degoba?

Admiral Akbar
hmm. ok, This is my opinion. Here are the sith advantages.
Raw Power, maybe excel in force. Dark Energy everywhere in dagobah.(Where yoda beat a sith.) Work as a team.

Jedi Reasons and advantages- Plo can altar the environment, while yoda holds them of, which he could most certainly do.
also, i believe dagobah is a swamp and has some radioactive chemicals in the water and PLo could possibly create anything with it. Sidious could drown so easily, he is not swift enough, and could possibly fail in a fight.
Yoda knows this place very well, he could think of something very clever, as could Koon. Sidious might make a fair fight, but anakin would be suprised by what the both of them could do on a planet like this, thats why i picked dagobah, dont just focus on the charachters look at the setting and other peoples opinions.

Boba:I dont mind that you dont like Plo koon, its no problem, but i hate that lucas never actually made Plo koon do anything interesting during any of his movies, and thier are almost no books about him either, excpet the hyperspace comics, which are friggin hard as hell to find here in Illinois,

Admiral Akbar
Originally posted by 2Tidus!
Ahh man. I forgot. Will somebody remind me what the enviorment is on Degoba?

Damp, wet, radioactive, basicely all swamps, And massive amounts of dark energy.

DarthChris
Originally posted by Admiral Akbar
hmm. ok, This is my opinion. Here are the sith advantages.
Raw Power, maybe excel in force. Dark Energy everywhere in dagobah.(Where yoda beat a sith.) Work as a team.

Jedi Reasons and advantages- Plo can altar the environment, while yoda holds them of, which he could most certainly do.
also, i believe dagobah is a swamp and has some radioactive chemicals in the water and PLo could possibly create anything with it. Sidious could drown so easily, he is not swift enough, and could possibly fail in a fight.
Yoda knows this place very well, he could think of something very clever, as could Koon. Sidious might make a fair fight, but anakin would be suprised by what the both of them could do on a planet like this, thats why i picked dagobah, dont just focus on the charachters look at the setting and other peoples opinions.

Boba:I dont mind that you dont like Plo koon, its no problem, but i hate that lucas never actually made Plo koon do anything interesting during any of his movies, and thier are almost no books about him either, excpet the hyperspace comics, which are friggin hard as hell to find here in Illinois, Yeah with the environment and location Plo and Yoda should be able to take this.

LordYomi13
Plo Koon and and Yoda would get beaten. Surely. Anakin Beats Koon. Sidious beats Yoda. Fair and Simple.

PloKoonDevotee
Yoda's Team would win and I'll give you a good reason.

I do think That Darth Vader is indeed Very Powerful. But when Anakin first turns to the Dark Side he still isn't up to his full power. Sidious even said this to Yoda "He'll become more Powerful than Both of Us"

Yes he was finally using his emotions to fuel his dark side power, but he was still confused and weak. One Reason he lost to Obi-Wan (other than the Fact that he had to)

So, I think If it's Yoda and Plo Vs. Sidious and Anakin, Yoda's Team would win because Plo would defeat Anakin Eventually (It would still be a very hard fight) and Plo and Yoda would take on Sidious.

If it was Yoda and Plo vs. Sidious and Darth Vader after he's had the suit for awhile, then I think that the Dark Side might win this won.

Now of course I'm not counting in for the Environment which would play a large factor.

Admiral Akbar
Originally posted by LordYomi13
Plo Koon and and Yoda would get beaten. Surely. Anakin Beats Koon. Sidious beats Yoda. Fair and Simple.

wow? is that all you have to say... thats terrible.

Admiral Akbar
Originally posted by PloKoonDevotee

I do think That Darth Vader is indeed Very Powerful. But when Anakin first turns to the Dark Side he still isn't up to his full power. Sidious even said this to Yoda "He'll become more Powerful than Both of Us"

Yes he was finally using his emotions to fuel his dark side power, but he was still confused and weak. One Reason he lost to Obi-Wan (other than the Fact that he had to)

So, I think If it's Yoda and Plo Vs. Sidious and Anakin, Yoda's Team would win because Plo would defeat Anakin Eventually (It would still be a very hard fight) and Plo and Yoda would take on Sidious.

If it was Yoda and Plo vs. Sidious and Darth Vader after he's had the suit for awhile, then I think that the Dark Side might win this won.

Now of course I'm not counting in for the Environment which would play a large factor.

umm... the environemt is a huge factor my friend. Take the Yoda vs Paply fight?
Look at the setting.. pals had the advantage all the way. now yoda could have owned his ass anywhere else on flat land.

PloKoonDevotee
I know it would, I'm just speaking in general. You already made a post about the environment ^_^

Admiral Akbar
oh i c :P

LordYomi13
Akbar what else do you want me to say? That would probably be the result of the fight. How is that terrible? I'm not going to waste my time and explain it to someone who can't understand and is in love with Plo Koon. (that's you)

Human Vader
hes not in love with plo koon, he just has a brain and realises hes better than anakin and yoda is better than sids

the jeedai take this one easily

in a fair fight yoda would beat sidious and anakin would put up a good fight against plo, but yoda would come in and help, vader would be finished

i mean seriously
vader is a good duelist and full of rage, but plo is a jeedai master and on the council. his force techniques and wisdom would outclass anakin. especially with yodas help, vader is done

Vanquish
Very cool thread. As a believer that the only reason Yoda didn't own Palps in ROTS was the enviroment totally suited palps, I have to say I like the setting.

On degobah, forsure the enviroment favours Yoda and Plo. So in a match up that could go either way under normal circumstances, I think forsure on degobah, Yoda and Plo would beat those two.

Palps sure did well on his own turf in ROTS, tossing those senate pods he is so familiar with. I can't imagine what Yoda could conjure up on Degobah, a place that he is very familiar with. It would be insane how strong he would be there. And Plo, in a swampy, wet, jungle with all that dark energy, he could do some really cool shit too. I'm sure he would overwealm Anakin with all the external influence he would cause.

Yoda and Plo win

Admiral Akbar
Originally posted by LordYomi13
Akbar what else do you want me to say? That would probably be the result of the fight. How is that terrible? I'm not going to waste my time and explain it to someone who can't understand and is in love with Plo Koon. (that's you)

You should waste your time and explain, because you have no say in what might happen or who will win if you just post a one sentence thread. I dont love plo koon, he doesnt win everything. But i would love to know why you think the other team would win, and all you post is "Anakin and Sidious win."

darth plo koon
anakin isnt that good he gets owned by obi wan and dooku he only kills dooku in ep 3 cos sidouse tells him to ankin only kills younglins and some crappy left overs the clones leave darth vader kills old criply ben cos ben wants to die. luke owns vader . anakin doesnt show eany sighns of strengh hardly. cosen one or not he gets owned countless timess

LordYomi13
Fine Akbar. Here's my god reason. Yoda SAYS he can't beat sidious. In the novelization of Episode III. I'll give you a damn excerpt! So Yoda and Plo Koon would get beaten BADLY!

"It Came when Yoda found himself alone in the against the dark. In that lightning-speared tornado of feet and fists and blades and bashing machines, his vision finally pierced the darkness that had clouded the force. Finally he saw the truth.

This Truth: that he, the avatar of light, Supreme Master of the Jedi Order, the fierces, most implacable, most devastatingly powerful foe the darkness had ever known...
just-
didn't-
have it.
He'd Never had it. He had lost before he started.
He had lost before he was born.
The Sith had changed. The sith had grown, had adapted, had invested a thousand year's intensive study into every aspect of not only the force but Jedi lore itself, in preparation for exactly this day. The sith had remade Themselves.
The had becomenew.
While the jedi-
The jedi had spent that same millenium training to refight the last war.
The new sith could not be destroyed with a lightsaber.........etc etc...

Hmm, Yoda thought. A problem this is..."

There You Go Akbar.

Human Vader
are you really that stupid?

that says nothing about yoda fighting sidious

all it says was that the jeedai were ****ing around for the last thousand years while the sith were preparing to take over the galaxy. its not talking about how yoda had lost to sidious, its talking about how yoda failed to realise who sidious was and failed to stop the sith from taking over the republic.

maybe you should actually comprehend things before you post

Darth_DaNThEMaN
Anakin owns plo, and sidious either beats yoda again, or holds him off long ebough for anakin to help him win.

General Zodiac
Plo would get owned by Anakin or Sidious alone. And they would team up on Yoda. Yoda can't beat both of them let alone Sidious.

Darth_DaNThEMaN
agreed^^

LordYomi13
Human vader you stupid idiot!

It's right there in the god damn writing! All of that is within Yoda's own mind! He can't beat sidious! Why the hell do you think he loses in the end you moron! you should comprehend! Yoda says he can't beat sidious because the jedi are too old school and crap. Where the hell did you learn to understand things? It's ridiculous that you would waste your time to TRY to insult me about nothing. Get off the site you dumbs***!

General Zodiac
I agree with you LordYomi

LordYomi13
Thank You Zodiac

Darth_DaNThEMaN
i agree with the point you were trying to make yomi, but take a sedative before u go POSTal (haha, cheesy quip) on the poor saP.

General Zodiac
Plo would not last long against Anakin and Sidious would defeat Yoda...again! Sidious is smarter then Yoda and would outsmart him.

LordYomi13
Alright, took a sedative......wooo-sawwww......gooooose-fraba

I feel better.

General Zodiac
confused reading eek! smile wink Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

Dresta

thats not a good reason.

Dresta
plo koon is weak why can't you face it

General Zodiac
Anakin or Sidious will kill Plo easily. And Anakin and Sidious can take Yoda so it'll be 2 on 1.

PloKoonDevotee
It is a good reason. Your unacceptance of it does not make it not a good reason.

Your hatred of Plo does not win you the argument.

General Zodiac
What has Plo done that was so great? Died in a crash.

Darth_DaNThEMaN
nothing....he's lame.

General Zodiac
See. Plo is lame. People like him cause he looks cool.

Dresta
It is a good reason. Your unacceptance of it does not make it not a good reason.

Your hatred of Plo does not win you the argument.

no, i don't hate plo i ca just accept that he is weak and not nearly as pwerful as Anakin.

General Zodiac
Not to many Jedi are as strong as Anakin.

Admiral Akbar
Originally posted by General Zodiac
See. Plo is lame. People like him cause he looks cool.

Im suprised, your the 10000th person who has said that shit. What is thier cool looking about Plo Koon, he looks like a FuC***ing octopus, with a respirator. I dont see why you think people like him because he has the looks and the scary voice, this is why plo koon is cool in my opinion.
Plo Koon was a Jedi Master and member of the Jedi Council during the Battle of Naboo and the Clone Wars. Considered the fifth most powerful Jedi of all time, he was a close friend of Qui-Gon Jinn, and fought along side him during the Stark Hyperspace War. During this conflict, the natural leader Plo Koon raised the Galactic Republic flag, inspiring his fellow Jedi to victory. He also had a neice named Sha Koon who also fought in the war. Koon was trained by the Wookie Jedi Master Tyvokka.

Plo was also a close friend of fellow Council member, Micah Giett. After Giett was killed by Yinchori warriors, Koon took over the training of his padawan, Bultar Swan.

Like all Kel Dor, Plo hailed from the planet Dorin, and required a mask to protect himself from the air of oxygen-rich atmospheres. He was also one of the Jedi who fought at the Battle of Geonosis and was one of the few that survived.
Plo came from a long line of Jedi and was an adept warrior. He had a strong sense of justice, extrasensory organs that enhanced his mental powers, and could shoot lightning from his fingertips like his fellow Kel Dor. Also, Master Plo Koon possessed an extensive knowledge of the physical sciences. In particular, he used his expert knowledge of physics along with the Force to alter the environment: the resourceful Jedi could create small whirlwinds as well as a dense fog over a limited area, freeze tiny rivers and lakes, and raise or lower the temperature of his surroundings enough to incapacitate an opponent. He wore talons over his fingertips, allowing him to further augment his already prodigious Force powers.

2Tidus!
Originally posted by Admiral Akbar
Damp, wet, radioactive, basicely all swamps, And massive amounts of dark energy.

The place Yoda went into exile?

Admiral Akbar
Originally posted by General Zodiac
Not to many Jedi are as strong as Anakin.

Anakin is a puny *****. I understand why some people hate Plo, but anakin is a pure retard, and i dont find him any bit powerful than most jedi.

He took down, dooku. Wow, big accomplishment. Dooku was obeying orders.

He killed children and nute gunray. Wow some fight for him, and put up a fight with one jedi how had no outside experience.(cin drallig), he barely managed to defeat serra.

He became more powerful than sidious, why? sidious was old as hell, couldent even keep himself from falling down. Yoda was old as hell, he had no more fighting strength. And kenobi decided to die, suicide.

Admiral Akbar
Originally posted by 2Tidus!
The place Yoda went into exile?

yeh.

General Zodiac
And Plo is so much better then Sidious or Anakin.

General Zodiac

2Tidus!
Totaly Zodiac.

I beileve that Sidious and Anakin would take this one.

Admiral Akbar
who gives a shit that he was the best pilot. What does that have to do with lightsaber fighting.
Plo was a hero in the hyperspace wars, and a great importance in the clone wars.
What are u trying to point out exactly?

Council#13
hold on. yoda has not yet arrived on Degobah. This is before Plo Koon dies and Anakin is Darth Vader, which means that Yoda does not know this enviorment that well. Unless this is after Yoda goes into exile and all that jazz.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.