I met Bo Jackson and John Elway today

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DeNiro
I saw TH's thread and relized i met famous people today also. i was at the golf course for the western open in lemont illinios and they were playing in the pro am with professional golfers and Elway was huge so was Bo jackson

Mr. Bacon
why were u there?

KidRock
Originally posted by DeNiro
I saw TH's thread and relized i met famous people today also. i was at the golf course for the western open in lemont illinios and they were playing in the pro am with professional golfers and Elway was huge so was Bo jackson

Bo Jackson is the man

Originally posted by Mr. Bacon
why were u there?

DeNiro is the next tiger woods!

The Tired Hiker
Originally posted by DeNiro

Yeah, but did you actually shake their hands? big grin I did with Herman Edwards. big grin

big grin

big grin

cking
oh yeah, those two, BO Jackson played at auburn university in Alabama and john el way was from Standford, BO Jackson I think won the heisman in 1985 and john el way never won it, most players win it from winning teams, jack son's team won the the conference the years he has been there, while john never won any.

The Tired Hiker
Originally posted by cking
oh yeah, those two, BO Jackson played at auburn university in Alabama and john el way was from Standford, BO Jackson I think won the heisman in 1985 and john el way never won it, most players win it from winning teams, jack son's team won the the conference the years he has been there, while john never won any.

I broke my leg in 85'. Also, TWA got highjacked back in 85'. Worst year of my life! erm

cking
I know alot about college prayers especially the older ones.

Cinemaddiction
Originally posted by cking

Elway won a National Championship in 1982, though, and finished 2nd in the Heisman voting, AND was a Consensus All American.

Bo? Broke hi hip, played two sports, and faded into obscurity while Elway passed his way into the HOF.

cking
is that true? who did they beat? because I have to refresh my memory on this, because football season hasn't started yet.

cking
I read some books about him and it said his last year and last game against cal was known as the "the play." it never said he ever one anything and not even the heisman. he was an all-american

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.