Full On Fanboy Favorite Fight! FULL PIS-CIS-SMvsFL ON!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

long pig
The forums favorites fight with full Plot Induced Stupidity/Character Induced Stupidity! AND SMvsFL!
Whatever it takes for the character to win, is a valid argument!

Spider-Man-Untouchable by bullets, super insane speed, bloodlusted and can web up god himself!

VS

Wolverine-Can regenerate from a single bloodcell! Perfect 100x lightspeed reflexes, super-uber-massive agility and strength! Can survive in the sun and take Nukes head on!

VS

Doom-BAH! Has a back-up plan for anything ...ever! Always ready with somethingamagigger-nullifier ray!

VS

Batman-Knows 100,000,000 different fighting styles, he comes equipped with built in 100 year prep in every fight!

VS

Hulk-Strongest there is! Can bench press galaxies and has done so! Can jump from planet to planet and eats adamantium for breakfast!

VS

Hyperion-Has killed galactus and everyone else to ever exist! He is supreme, he is god!

VS

Ghost Rider-He is unbeatable and wins in every single fight he is in, ever! His penance stare works on everyone and everything(even PLANTS, TABLES and small HORSES!) and kills them immediatly!

VS

HULK KILLER HUMANOID- He plays in ANOTHER LEAGUE!

This fight happens on a deserted planet, 100,000,000 billion times the size of Jupiter.

Who wins?!!

Jimmy Buggs
ghost rider

long pig
argh! He is in this now!!

jinzin
laughing out loud clap clapping lol1 laughing

Cosmic Cube
You forgot Superman.

jinzin
BEST....THREAD....EVER!

what about HULK KILLER HUMANOID????? confused

Khellendros
Ghost Rider. Penance stare screws all those other idiots voer.

jinzin
but batman has built in non-vengeance getting visor sheilds that can cover his eyes at will!

jinzin
BATMAN WILL WIN....he'll empty his bank account to pay JP to kill EVERYBODY ELSE for him.....ALL HAIL BATMAN! batman

kgkg
Originally posted by long pig
The forums favorites fight with full Plot Induced Stupidity/Character Induced Stupidity! AND SMvsFL!
Whatever it takes for the character to win, is a valid argument!

Spider-Man-Untouchable by bullets, super insane speed, bloodlusted and can web up god himself!

VS

Wolverine-Can regenerate from a single bloodcell! Perfect 100x lightspeed reflexes, super-uber-massive agility and strength! Can survive in the sun and take Nukes head on!

VS

Doom-BAH! Has a back-up plan for anything ...ever! Always ready with somethingamagigger-nullifier ray!

VS

Batman-Knows 100,000,000 different fighting styles, he comes equipped with built in 100 year prep in every fight!

VS

Hulk-Strongest there is! Can bench press galaxies and has done so! Can jump from planet to planet and eats adamantium for breakfast!

VS

Hyperion-Has killed galactus and everyone else to ever exist! He is supreme, he is god!

VS

Ghost Rider-He is unbeatable and wins in every single fight he is in, ever! His penance stare works on everyone and everything(even PLANTS, TABLES and small HORSES!) and kills them immediatly!

VS

HULK KILLER HUMANOID- He plays in ANOTHER LEAGUE!

This fight happens on a deserted planet, 100,000,000 billion times the size of Jupiter.

Who wins?!!

lol

jinzin
WAIT WAIT! YOU FORGOT the Mr. T HULK HOGAN tag team!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by Cosmic Cube
You forgot Superman.

long pig
Doom has the ultimate can't-lose-afier ray....just thought I'd point that out.

kgkg
Doom has the ultimate can't-lose-afier ray....just thought I'd point that out.
can you back this up with issue numbers?

Cosmic Cube
You forgot Superman.

long pig
Yes, yes I can!.

Max Spidey 24
No Sladeeeeee. Anyway Batman Has 100 year prep Time even though he would be dead but See he builds himself a Ring a time machine and goo back intime and gives his young self info on everyones orgins and then that young bruce makes all of them don't even exist.

jinzin
Originally posted by jinzin
WAIT WAIT! YOU FORGOT the Mr. T HULK HOGAN tag team!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jinzin
batman buys off JP's protection end of story...end of fight....

long pig
Super-Man and JP fight the winner of this tourny. It'd be silly to allow them to fight amogst these weaklings.

kgkg

wow

jinzin
can't decide.....too...many.....options.....brains going into ludicrous speed!.......bleh! (passes out)

Cosmic Cube
Super-Man and JP fight the winner of this tourny. It'd be silly to allow them to fight amogst these weaklings.

K.

I'd say the winner is Spiderman. Superman will become an idiot once he meets Spiderman, and he'll forget how to use any abilities he has ( I think it has something to do with Spiderman's mask.) Spiderman will warp Superman to an extremely convenient battle ground, where Spiderman will have a distinct advantage over Superman, who has been rendered powerless.

This is what happens if (and only if,) Superman isn't mad when they fight. If Superman is mad, he'll destroy whatever galaxy the two are fighting in with one punch.

xmarksthespot
Doom! lol
Doom engineers a radioactive Frog-Man, Lizard-Man and Bird-Man that eat Spider-Man.
There will be not a single cell left when Doom is through with Wolverine. A giant electromagnet in Castle Doom stops Wolverine in his tracks. He covers him in liquid adamantium and keeps him as a grotesque statue.
Doom is amused as Batman strikes in various styles of fighting at his armour then simply swats him away.
Doom uses a device that reverses the extradimensional energy flow, energy is sucked from Hulk instead of into leaving nothing but Banner's skull. Doom covers it in gold and uses it as a mug.
Doom engineers killer plants, and magically transforms tables into humanoids. Immune to the penance stare they ride their herd of small horses over GR and trample him to death.
Now Doom is faced only with Hyperion.

Jimmy Buggs
ghost rider will opean a hole and toss the hulk into hell but the hulk will kill the devil ghost rider losses his power and johnny blaze gets smashed

jinzin
<<<<-The forums favorites fight with full Plot Induced Stupidity/Character Induced Stupidity! AND SMvsFL!
Whatever it takes for the character to win, is a valid argument!->>>>>

the more I look at this quote the harder it makes me laugh...all I have to say is this long pig....notworthy

CorderaMitchell
isn't this already a thread?

ZephroCarnelian
Yup.

Spiderman.

He can dodge the Flash and knock Venom about even when Supes gets pummeled by the same! big grin

It's almost insulting to put him in a battle with the likes of Hyperion lol! wink

xmarksthespot
Doom casts a spell on Hyperion that shrinks him and turns him into a chicken drumstick. He eats him then mixes up some bourbon and coke in Banner's skull and drinks it while admiring the adamantium encased Wolverine, whose now long since suffocated, and occasionally swatting away Batman whenever he regains consciousness and starts martial artsing again.

CorderaMitchell
Kirby comes in from another dimension and beats everyone even though he isn't allowed on this thread.

xmarksthespot
WTF is Kirby made of again? Kirby is an unknown to Doom, and vice versa. Kirby tries to eat Doom, Doom counters with a spell but it backfires and merges the two into Kirby von Doom, a thirty foot tall devourer of worlds similar in appearance to Galactus but even more pink.

ZephroCarnelian
Even more pink?! lol! big grin

I love some of the old F4 comics etc where Big G is faded and looks like the pink power ranger wearing a scarab beetle on her head lol!

Cosmic Cube
Kirby f*cking owns. If he comes around, all of these guys are screwed.

CorderaMitchell
I think that'll be my new thread, kirby vs. shin akuma.

ZephroCarnelian
Shin Akuma vs Galactus' shin...

ZephroCarnelian
Man, I'm tired.... wacko

EvilCap America
Doom wins this battle/Why you ask?

He BEAMED the idea of this battle into the topic creators head from across dimensions and set it up in advance to where only DOOM can win.Every single participant in the battle was already carefully seledcted by DOOM to defeat one another and ensure that DOOM will be the eventual victor

Oh and YESH DOOM still has the power of the Beyonder.His "loss" is retro-conned away and turns out he sent the powers to this point in the future so he would win for sure AND planted that whole "Cosmic cube" nonesense storyline

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by CorderaMitchell
I think that'll be my new thread, kirby vs. shin akuma.

Kirby eats Shin Akuma, and combines his power with the Plasma ability. Akuma would be so dead, it isn't even funny.

CorderaMitchell
Akirby, and the raging eat ability, and the misogi flop, I can see it now.

ZephroCarnelian
Poor Mrs Misogi....

CorderaMitchell
No misogi is one of akuma's ultimate techinques which split the very air and comes out fast, that one.

Cosmic Cube
No misogi is one of akuma's ultimate techinques which split the very air and comes out fast, that one.

Kirby's Final Cutter technique does the same thing, and it's way more destructive.

CorderaMitchell
Yep I'm a fool, you've shown me the light.

colossus17
HKH is in a different league..... nuff said.he takes it

CorderaMitchell
Kirby...............................

xmarksthespot
HKH cannot defeat DOOM. He stand's no chance against Kirby von DOOM! The thirty foot even-more-pink sociable yet evil Devourer of Worlds.

colossus17
do u know who HKH....is......the guy fought JP.....and almost won.that tells you somethin.....i mean like even me with my great power coouldnt stop JP..i remember when he attacked me last year becasue i was wearing my batman costume....god dam i still have marks to show....after that attack sad

xmarksthespot
Do you even know who Kirby von Doom is? Anything that approaches shall be eaten, it's powers absorbed and it's energy used to fuel an insatiable hunger to outwit Reed Richards.

CorderaMitchell
Oh yea well kirby has his own chant C17

CorderaMitchell
Oh yea well kirby has his own chant C17
f
f
f
f

colossus17
HKH will rule all.....your training is nothing..HKH is everything....

CorderaMitchell
Kirby just sucks him up end of story.

Dizzle
Holy crap a smart, giant, sociable Kirbilactus... I'll get right on a list of feats...

CorderaMitchell
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooo thats my job..

colossus17
fanboy wolverine+fanboy spidey+ JP+HKH VS. the source +LT+TOAA+great evil beast+spectre full power+ phoenix ????????????

CorderaMitchell
Look Dizzle a sig for you.

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by colossus17
fanboy wolverine+fanboy spidey+ JP+HKH VS. the source +LT+TOAA+great evil beast+spectre full power+ phoenix ????????????

Kirbylactus von Doom watches from afar constructing a giant pink fluffball machine that will aid him in eating them all after the battle is done. He eats all on the left bar HKH whom he deems worthy enough to be his first Herald, now named Hulk Killer Herald or HKH for short. He eats all on the right as together they may just have the power to stop him and sociable though he may be that he cannot allow.

DigiMark007
Greatest. Thread. Ever.

I've read LP's first post like 9 times, and it's always funnier.

notworthyJumpy

Hyperion? Didn't Gambit kill him?

It's between Doom, Wolverine, and HKH. HKH is in another league, but Doom craps more intelligent turds than HKH. He could steal his immense power then take on the Abstract Entity that is Wolverine. It'd be a good fight. Doom 6/10.

-DM

Dizzle
Look Dizzle a sig for you.

That is friggin awesome!!! I even got a good quote from The Lone Drow to go with it...

Bow to the C Master! notworthynotworthynotworthy

CorderaMitchell
BOW, LIKE YOU ALL SHOULD!!!

KNEEL BEFORE YOUR MASTER!!!!!

colossus17
colossus does not kneel before anyone!!!.well maybe JP and HKH.....but other then that.....no ONE!

CorderaMitchell
Kirby and the Cmaster rule all.

BOOM HE RULES!!!!

Dizzle
I'm waiting for the Kirbilactus feats, your high exellency, blessed be his name under the Light. notworthy

colossus17
yeah make a list of his powers.....

xmarksthespot
The limitless eating potential of Kirby combined with the genius of Dr DOOM!, merged together.

Kirbilactus the friendly Devourer of Worlds.

It's not a question of what can he do. What can't he do?

Dizzle
You forgot that he gains the powers of all he eats. And he eats a lot.

colossus17
how can you stop JP!!! look at his powers
JP's powers:
total control over space,time,energy,matter, on a multiversal scale
able to master any fighting style just by hearing about its existence
able apply force without contact
able to be in 13 places at the same time
able to deliever punces at a rate of 15,967 per second
he is so fast that a second to him is like 10 billion years to regular people
able to win any fight with any one even god, just by believing he can
able to lift or move anything even if object dosent exist, he is still able to do it
able to fight invicible enemies thanks to his training by his master "dan"
able to reduce any ones power by 70% just by coming to the battle field( stole that one from jinzin)

how can you fight that?

Zenoside
Kirby.....IS GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chant his name, for you will grovel at his feet one day.

xmarksthespot
how can you stop JP!!! look at his powers
JP's powers:
total control over space,time,energy,matter, on a multiversal scale
able to master any fighting style just by hearing about its existence
able apply force without contact
able to be in 13 places at the same time
able to deliever punces at a rate of 15,967 per second
he is so fast that a second to him is like 10 billion years to regular people
able to win any fight with any one even god, just by believing he can
able to lift or move anything even if object dosent exist, he is still able to do it
able to fight invicible enemies thanks to his training by his master "dan"
able to reduce any ones power by 70% just by coming to the battle field( stole that one from jinzin)

how can you fight that?

Kirby eats him and gains all his powers.
Kirbilactus is 30ft tall so he has a bigger mouth.
Kirbilactus eats him more easily and gains all his powers.

Zenoside
The Commandments of our Lord Kirby:

1.Thou shalt eatith all that thou can fittist in thou's mouth.
2.Thou shalt not eat for three days, if thou has bared witness to our Lord Kirby.
3.Thou shalt not get gas, if thou gets gas, thou shall shurely burn in the fires of hell.
4. Thou shalt not speak Kirby's name in vain.
5. Thou shalt not undermine Kirby, because Kirby is always right.
6.Thou shalt bow to the local shrine of our Lord Kirby four times a day, for thou is unworthy of his grace.
7. If thou eatist thy nieghbors food, then thou shalt be put to death, by vissectimy.
8. Thou shalt not eat bombs, for bombs will hurt you, and it will burn thou's pink flesh.

colossus17
JP will win........he is the original god like being.....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! JP will rule all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!

xmarksthespot
big grin

colossus17
thats how galactus looked after his show down with JP

xmarksthespot
No that is the face of POWER! That is Kirbilactus!

grey fox
I the mighty grey fox shall take on this montstous kirbyalactius :gets swatted like a fly: Shi& !

FieryBalrog
can't decide.....too...many.....options.....brains going into ludicrous speed!.......bleh! (passes out)

jinzins gone plaid!!!! sad confused

CorderaMitchell
Kirby..........Kirby...............Kirby.

DarkCrawler
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
No that is the face of POWER! That is Kirbilactus!

Oh, please. Kirbilactus doesn't have anything on JP. JP beats God two or three times in a day and resurrects him to beat him again, just for kicks. Eternity is his *****. Oblivion brings him his fresh glass of Living Tribunal blood whenever JP feels like it. Death licks his feet clean. Here is how JP would win Kirbilactus:

He would watch how Kirbilactus stands, study his feet, then rush in at him and throw a few decoy punches that can destroy galaxies to draw him in. JP would immediately jump back with an leap which he can use to cross the whole multiverse and see if he would come in and try to do something. If he did, JP would spinning back sweep him (he sweeped Living Tribunal once and KO'ed him), using centrifical force of his spin(Cadre taught him that) to gain more speed and force.

This would sent him up off his feet and down on the ground(JP can force anyone to comply with physics and the laws of gravity with his cosmic powers). Once he is on the ground JP would move it quick and kick him or grab his leg and submission lock him til he gives up. (And he will. Lucifer did too. Nobody can escape JP's lock.)

If he broke his submission lock(highly unlike, but then again this is Kirbilactus) He'd go toe to toe with him using his superior speed. (JP once crossed the multiverse in one millisecond by crawling. And he didn't even try his hardest) Speed can quickly determine the outcome of a confrontation. If Kirbilactus disabled JP's speed then JP uses his strength (he can lift as much as he wants. He lifted twice the mass of multiverse with his pinky on his sleep) and power (Unmatchable power) on him combined with my skill (And that skill is unmatchable. JP's martial art skills make Karate Kid and Champion of Universe to look like two year old retards without legs). He could eat as much as he wants, but JP can still be outeaten (JP eats realities for breakfast) or outskilled. Plus, I can take alot of damage (He can't even feel blasts from Thanos with IG, Galactus in his full powers, Living Tribunal, Lucifer, Michael, God, TOAA and Eternity. If they really tried, they could PERHAPS tickle him) He will never give up. so He'd fight him til he won.

CorderaMitchell
Kirbilactus sucks him in............. end of story, you cant possibly defend against something, thats sucks dark holes in like nerds candy.

DarkCrawler
JP is above sucking...you don't understand...it is impossible to be better then JP...

CorderaMitchell
Kirbilactus has already gotten HKH so now what??! stick out tongue

DarkCrawler
HKH is just an another bug to the power of JP.

CorderaMitchell
It helps kirby, add SS, Thanos, Firelord, Maestro, Zarathos, Doctor Strange, and Dormmamu to that list.

Lord S
Wolverine wins because he's too H4RDC0R3!!1 Jumpy

colossus17
you people dont understand.you cannot stop JP..........

WOLVERINEFAN
argh! He is in this now!!

WHAT THE **** ARE U DOING? WOLVERINE FANBOYS ARENT LIKE THIS

colossus17
whistle

DarkCrawler
Originally posted by WOLVERINEFAN

Ah, then I should introduce you too to an young chap named Wolverine888...

colossus17
laughing out loud laughing out loud

grey fox
Originally posted by WOLVERINEFAN

Yes and your not exactly helping that sterotype Happy Dance

jinzin
ummmm okay you guys don't know anything about JP...he is beyond sucking.......for instance...colosus17 attempted to devour and assimilate him and it didn't work...and c17 has devoured and assimilated many a powerful foe in his time...JP is beyond that....just by showing up...he reduces his opponents powers into sheer non-factors.....if HKH could stand up to that...how can anybody below JP level take him?

Creshosk
Hyperion-... he is god!

Spider-Man-... can web up god himself!

Not Hyperion . . . stick out tongue

Edit: I'm not sure how to arrange these quotes. . but uh, Hyperion ain't winning this. . . Spiderman can web up hyperion. smile

xmarksthespot
Nothing can escape the mouth of Kirbilactus when he wants to consume something, he's an OmniMultiversal Gastronome. He embodies the very essence of eating and much more. big grin

jinzin
jp would simply will kirbilactus to no longer be able to consume things...and it would simply be that way....no joke...then JP would give him the west coast stomp all over the universe...with one pinky toe...

xmarksthespot
Kirbilactus is immune to reality alteration because he eats reality alteration. He is capable of eating anything even abstract concepts.

jinzin
but check it.......... when he tries to eat the reality alteration that JP makes it will be like eating atomic hotwings...(the truly atomic kind).....they can still be consumed...but you pay for it.....jp will go in one end and explode out the other.....there is no stopping him...the sooner you realize that the sooner you can get on with life......

xmarksthespot
but check it.......... when he tries to eat the reality alteration that JP makes it will be like eating atomic hotwings...(the truly atomic kind).....they can still be consumed...but you pay for it.....jp will go in one end and explode out the other.....there is no stopping him...the sooner you realize that the sooner you can get on with life......

laughing out loud

You're forgetting the other part of Kirbilactus' power, upon eating something he gains their abilities instantaneously. And he can eat anything.

jinzin
JP has the sheild of norkanthor......not even this foe can penetrate that....or absorb it...if he does it's like a magical poision that's put into his system and he'll die....i mean really this has to end it's ridiculous...JP could literally blink kirbilactus away if he so chose.....honestly kirilactus would be lucky to make it past HKH much less JP...

xmarksthespot
Kirbilactus has already eaten and absorbed the abilities of even the true Phoenix, LT and TOAA. HKH is now his biatch Herald. No one can stop the unstoppable Kirbilactus.

Creshosk
Kirbilactus has already eaten and absorbed the abilities of even the true Phoenix, LT and TOAA. HKH is now his biatch Herald. No one can stop the unstoppable Kirbilactus. You know that you used people that JP already stomped too right? smile

xmarksthespot
"Irregardless!!! Kirbilactus beats all cos he's cooler."

Classic fanboy argument. Replace Kirbilactus with Batman/Wolvie/Spidey/Superman.

jinzin
JP can will himself to be coller than fonzy....AT WILL eek! hheill winssss f4or surzz!

xmarksthespot
Kirbilactus eats will and cool absorbing it into himself.

Creshosk
JP makes Kirbilactus eat himself. wink

jinzin
JP can handcraft another kirbilactus...absorbs it and is now JP-kirbilactus......he wins by absorbing the original kirbilactus and then willing what he's just eaten into the phantom zone....kirbilactus is no more...

CorderaMitchell
Kirbilactus spits him ito a black hole.

black robb
JP can handcraft another kirbilactus...absorbs it and is now JP-kirbilactus......he wins by absorbing the original kirbilactus and then willing what he's just eaten into the phantom zone....kirbilactus is no more... What the fook?

xmarksthespot
JP can handcraft another kirbilactus...absorbs it and is now JP-kirbilactus......he wins by absorbing the original kirbilactus and then willing what he's just eaten into the phantom zone....kirbilactus is no more...

There is and can only be one Kirbilactus.
You cannot merge with the great eater and absorber that is Kirbilactus and expect to remain the dominant psyche!
Kirbilactus2 crafted by JP becomes dominant and befriends Kirbilactus1. They both decide that there is no room for two Kirbilacti in the Omnimultiuniverse. They merge into one restoring balance to the world as we know it.

long pig
Don't try to understand the way of the Kirbilactus-JP, he is simply.....above our understanding.

stick out tongue

CorderaMitchell
Someone gets it, good job.

long pig
I'm playing Kirby1 on my NES emulator as we speak. Kirby is a damned fine game.

CorderaMitchell
No the best was Kirby Superstar, its hella rare and is 40 dollars for the snes, I love that game, Suplex kirby anyone, Nine games in one who can argue.

My top ten favorite games:
Baldur's gate 2(they are a very close tie between the two, bg one had a better story, bg2 had better classes and items.

Baldur's gate

Duke Nukem

Kirby Superstars

Twisted Metal:Black

Turtles through time TMNT

Street fighter Alpha 3

Capcom vs. SNK 2

Sonic3 with lock on.To sonic and knuckles.

Starcraft

Timesplitters 3,

I don't know the order yet

colossus17
why dont people just understand that JP is beyond us......nothing can stop him.no concept no force no being no will......nothing!!!..as jinzin stated i tried to absorb him........and it didnt work....and i absorbed many powerful heralds .i even absorbed a galactus at 70% once......

-rage

xmarksthespot
Kirbilactus ate and absorbed all cosmic level and above powered beings in both MU and DCU omnimultiverses already besides HKH whom he kept as his b!tch Herald.

Behold the pink face of POWER and tremble before his gastronomic might.
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=4272216

colossus17
god dammit jinzin.....post that JP pic......FEAR JP!!!!!!!

CorderaMitchell
Kirbilactus baby/

grey fox
What about flash prime

colossus17
he died a long time ago......lol i remember when kgkg made him.up.i could have swore i saw him in a comic......i thought he was real.....

DigiMark007
Is someone seriously still challenging JP??? You can't replace the forum's most feared member, and general ruler of the multiverse...especially with a pink puffy piece of crap.

-DM

colossus17
thank you.......Digi.....nuff said.......

jinzin
are you afraid?.............

OF JP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?

xmarksthespot
Kirbilactus doesn't know fear. He only knows food. He eats therefore he is.

jinzin
him not understanding fear doesn't negate his ability to be blinked out of existance by JP....

colossus17
exactly if you look at the list of jp's powers i made.....with his authorization it says..he ahs complete mastery of psace,time,energy,matter on a multiversal level......he could just turn Kirbilactus into an ipod.....

xmarksthespot
Kirbilactus has full understanding of fear. He does not know fear because he is above it.

While Kirbilactus has the ability to eat anything and everything thrown at him including abstract concepts such as "being blinked out of existence, JP is capable of such feats for all eternity. We are at an impasse as both are omnipotent omniscient indestructible everlasting beings.

xmarksthespot
BTW Kirbilactus is capable of feats on an omnimultiversal level does that mean he surpasses JP? laughing out loud

jinzin
if you've just heard about love but never experienced love...you do not have a clear understanding of love....because love is not defined by one single sentence or ideal...it's way more complicated....kirby may know what fear is...but if he doesn't know it he doesn't understand it....

JP throws him the concept that he can't eat anything ever again....he eats the concept....he thus becomes faulible and collapses on himself...you cannot beat jp end of story....

jinzin
BTW Kirbilactus is capable of feats on an omnimultiversal level does that mean he surpasses JP? laughing out loud

nope..

DarkCrawler
HKH...plays in another league!

JP is above leagues.

colossus17
good words lad

xmarksthespot
Kirbilactus ate JP three or so pages ago.

jinzin
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
HKH...plays in another league!

JP is above leagues.

laughing out loud

DC knows what's up....

colossus17
no!!! stop the lies.....JP cannot be eaten......kirbilactus...cannot even comprehend the being which is JP.......screw this i am going to absorb kirbilactus.......!

DarkCrawler
Kirbilactus ate JP three or so pages ago.

Kirbilactus can't ate JP...JP is above eating...

jinzin
DO IT C17! eek!

Dizzle
no!!! stop the lies.....JP cannot be eaten......kirbilactus...cannot even comprehend the being which is JP.......screw this i am going to absorb kirbilactus.......!

Kirbilactus eats C17's attempt to absorb him, then sics HKH on him. Then eats both of them. Then burps cuz it wasn't just good. It was grrrreat....

colossus17
god the feeling , the senses......* turns around and throws up*......

xmarksthespot
Upon eating JP Kirbilactus instantly assumes the powers of JP while still remaining the only psyche. The extra power is insignificant as a fraction of the omnimultiversal gastronomic might of Kirbilactus, because what is a fraction of infinity.

jinzin
JP warps kirbilactus' mind and tricks him into beleiving he actually won the fight somehow.....than he blinks him out of existance...

DarkCrawler
He can't eat JP. No outside force can affect JP.

colossus17
god i will never absorb anyone again....this Kirbilactus.....he is a creature of immense power....i threw up.and ran away......becasue he tried to absorb me.....god...... * runs and hides behind JP*

jinzin
JP wills himself the ability to win this fight by granting himself the specific "i beat kirbilactus' ass all day" power....and thats exactly what he does...

colossus17
yeap thats one of his powers.he can beat anyone or anything even GOD and above..just by believing he can......

xmarksthespot
Kirbilactus eats "I beat Kirbilactus' ass all day power." when/before/after at all times and any time an attempt at using it is made and absorbs it. Because Kirbilactus cannot be beaten and the power gives him the ability to beat Kirbilacuts, the power allows him to beat unbeatable characters such as JP. He does so. JP is the victim of his own hubris in underestimating the pink face of POWER!.

colossus17
JP is GOD HE IS GOD.he cant be beaten.......his wish is reality.......................................nuff' said

jinzin
if he eats the power it becomes a part of him....if he eats that specific power he begins to kick his own ass all day...JP wins this end of story...

xmarksthespot
Been reading the best debaters. Jinzin there is no point in anyone debating with you. Kirbilactus loses but not due to JP's superiority. You simply trump all with your sexyness laughing out loud

jinzin
laughing out loud

hahahahaha and it's funny cause it's true.......

............no not really...sad

CorderaMitchell
Kirbilactus wins, and jinzin knows he's prettier than moi.

long pig
The beginning!http://www.monzell.com/images/chiyo.gif

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>