Records

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Blue Dragon
Can you beat other people's game records? Post some good records here of any game. Start with mine.
Wind Waker - Dragon Roost Island - Letter game - 31 letters.

Can you beat it? Am I good or what?

hotsauce6548
I got 84 in that one.

Blue Dragon
...no you didn't...

DanZeke25
This guy beats Super Mario 3 in 11 minutes.

http://media.ebaumsworld.com/index.php?e=moSMB3.wmv

beat that

hotsauce6548
Originally posted by Blue Dragon
...no you didn't...

I know...

I really got 437. I was trying to be modest. no expression

Blue Dragon
That sig is so you, it makes me laugh. You couldn't seriesly get 84 or 437. Anyway this score I have, the Nintendo Official Magazine is asking to beat 25 on this mini game.

If yours is the highest you get a cetificate. When with 10 cetifecates you can go the the NOM place for real! But I need proff! I'm running out of time & my digital camera is so pants so that's a no.

I tried using my mum's camera but it just game out too bright! Unless I can get another film in by the deadline or take my camera to the camera shop to see the problem I'm done for!
Originally posted by DanZeke25

beat that
The link it's...where do I go from there?

hotsauce6548
How many did you get? 31?

I got 32. no expression

DanZeke25
Originally posted by Blue Dragon

The link it's...where do I go from there?

You download the movie. no expression

hotsauce6548
You download the movie. no expression

no expression ... laughing

Blue Dragon
I don't see...oh right, I left clicked it, I needed to right click it...

StaT1c
Try beating Justin Wong in Marvel vs Capcom 2; whoever does (from this forum), I'll LITERALLY GIVE THEM $1,000,000.

snake_eyes616
I can beat the tanker chapter of MGS2 on normal in just under 30 minutes. Im working on a time for the plant chapter...

jaden101

beat that

done by cheating....it was done by slowing the game down to single frames at a time on a pc and being able to start again from any position when mistakes were made then the whole thing was laced together to make it look like it was done in real time

jaden101
Originally posted by jaden101
done by cheating....it was done by slowing the game down to single frames at a time on a pc and being able to start again from any position when mistakes were made then the whole thing was laced together to make it look like it was done in real time

thats pretty good

i completed the demo that came out with zone of the enders on extreme is just over 2 minutes and got into the top 50 in the world on the MGS website

i also completed the whole of MGS on the playstation in 52 minutes

Blue Dragon

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.