Make your own story line.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Bobafetty
I know this dosent really belong here but oh well.
Ok, if you where to re-arrange the characters, armies and organizations in the star wars saga how would you arrange it?

Example:
Maul switches places with Luke in the story line and Anikan switches with Count Dooku. And I want the clone army to take the rebel alliances place in the series, and the trade federation are the bad guys in the originals not the Empire.

This is an example that I threw together. Make your re-arrangment of the Star Wars series intellegent, thought out, reasonable and detailed.

Admiral Akbar
ok! lol, Plo koon is shown much more often as well as the other jedi who are blanked out from the story. Dooku is on the light side. Sidioius finds 100 dark jedi and everyone individually fights each other off. Boba feet appears on the good side, with the jedi. Cloners never turn bad instead Sidious creates another clone army and they kick each others asses. In Episode 1 obiwan gets seperated from his master Darth Maul appears in his cloak, and Plo Koon right next to his freind.(Jin) Mandalorians get invloved in the war. ANd some more that dont come to mind. I will quote and repost more.

Bobafetty
Good I like it so far. Maybe you should put into a story so it will appear better.

Admiral Akbar
lol, i would have to work on it so it might take a while.

Bobafetty
Remember it's not your story, your just re-arranging the storyline in the way I showed you.

General Zodiac
Count Dooku and Yoda switch
C3PO and Anakin switch
Sidious and R2-D2 switch
Luke and Leia switch
Jar Jar and Jango Fett switch

DarthSidiouss
Plo Koon switches with Anakin
Ki-Adi Mundi switches with Maul
Yoda switches with Obi-Wan
COunt Dooku switches with Qui-GOn
Sidious switches with Seasee Tin

Clawed The Bum
if jar jar switched with anackin. he was the chosen one. imagein how he will sound with the darth vadar suit. he would be in all the episodes too. lol

Admiral Akbar
plo koon and qui gon jinn switch
obi wan and yoda switch
Ki adi and Shakk'ti switch
Fisto and Cin Drallig switch
Vader and Jar Jar switch
Sidioius, gets killed
Darth Maul has two heads which greatly improve his line of sight.
Mace windu has a double bladed lightsaber one side purple the other side pink.
Yoda can use his feet and hands to wield lightsabers, so he can hold four at the same time and go beserk. He would also be Anakins master.
I have more, but none come to mind.

darth plo koon
maul switches with jar jar
dooku switches with qui gon
and plo koon goes to the dark side and kills ki adi munchi and seasi tinn
then anakin gets influanced by plo and anakin turns on him and does a back stab into his stomach. and yoda gets killed by sids then darh plaguise comes from the dead and kills sids then anakin kill plaguise...

darth plo koon
sorry if that was a dumb one hehe

Dark Lord Plo
Originally posted by darth plo koon
plo koon goes to the dark side and kills ki adi munchi and seasi tinn
eek!

Plo Koon For Mace Windu....

Kit Fitso for Ki-adi-Mundi

maybe no boba in ep. II....... idk....

Darth_DaNThEMaN
plo koon switches with greedo. but its only a one way switch.....plo koon becums greedo's fried as$, and greedo just disappears. doesnt become a jedi.

darth-yoda
the coucil is made up of qui gon dooku yoda tyvokka mace cin dallig and luke
anakin iss still the chosen 1 the sith rule of 2 is the sith rule of 4 two masters and two apprentices they are sidiouse maul revan and dark exile sidiouse and revan being the masters the clones and the stormtroopers are a the soliders of the empier the republics army are the ones of kotor there is more of yodas race madalorians are fighting the republic and he empier led by jango boba cassus and mandalore wookies are helping the republic gungans get killed regularly

Admiral Akbar
Originally posted by Darth_DaNThEMaN
plo koon switches with greedo. but its only a one way switch.....plo koon becums greedo's fried as$, and greedo just disappears. doesnt become a jedi.

maul is killed by an eopie. maul is brought back to life, and killed by a worrt. He then comes back as a shadow figure and is eaten by a new star wars char, that eats spirits. Plo koon takes his place after he slays all the easy mobs.

DarthChris
Originally posted by Admiral Akbar
plo koon and qui gon jinn switch
That means Plo dies in episode 1

darth plo koon
he he but plo would kill maul no matter wot .....

PloKoonFanatic
Plo takes Yoda's place. Alot of yodas instead of ewoks, and an ewok takes where Plo Koon was normally. Yeah, let's see an ewok get exploded in the ship(YAY!) oh, and Jar Jar instead of Darth Maul. No Jar Jar in ep.1.

Mail Man Yoda
wow sweet

DiamondBullets
Darth Tyrannus retreives one Maul's halves and uses his DNA as the template for the Clone Army. So instead of a bunch of humans in white plastic armor---The Grand Army of the Republic consists of millions of force-sensitive Zabraks wielding lightsabre's.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.