The Monarchy Never Ended

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Deano

Sadako of Girth
Well... That explains the inbred look in both the Royals and the Bushes...
laughing

alcoholicpoet
What about JFK? He was related to Irish peasants.

Oswald Kenobi
John Galt (a pen name of a researcher fearing to be identified), in an unpublished manuscript (now in my possession)

Notice how the "source" material has only been seen by the author and no one else. The researcher is not identified, nor has the manuscript with its bibliography been kept from the general public and the scrutiny of other researchers.

I noticed the mention of "mainstream genealogists," but only one name is mentioned. Maybe the author needs to produce other names.

News flash. Everybody in the world is related to everybody else in the world if you go back far enough.

KidRock
Originally posted by Oswald Kenobi
News flash. Everybody in the world is related to everybody else in the world if you go back far enough.

Source?

Oswald Kenobi
Originally posted by KidRock
Source?

Source? Read any science book on the subject.

KharmaDog
It's funny how this guy can trace back records of people's births and decendancy to Charlemagne or over 1000 years ago. Does anyone truly have any concept of how hard that would be if not impossible for the average person?

Written records of births and deaths were shoddily kept at best until recent history, and true bloodlines can't be proven with certainty, merely suggested at best.

But once again we see the claim to a legitimate source, but in the end it is an author with an assumed name offering no documentation or proof of his findings.

Just do a search on "Burke's Peerage prediction" and look at the results. All conspiracy pages. Again.

jaden101
another interesting and kind of related issue....the most prolific gene in the world is descended from the genghis khan family

Deano
wierd though..all the most powerful people from 100's of years ago..the people who was related to them are in power now

finti
laughing out loud laughing out loud guess the Scandinavian royals have to be left out of this laughing out loud laughing out loud

oh the royal families of Scandinavia have no real powers

Bardock42
John Galt?...somebody read his Ayn Rand didn't they...

Oswald Kenobi
Originally posted by Deano
wierd though..all the most powerful people from 100's of years ago..the people who was related to them are in power now

Weird? No, it's just a crock of shit.

Oswald Kenobi
Originally posted by KharmaDog
It's funny how this guy can trace back records of people's births and decendancy to Charlemagne or over 1000 years ago. Does anyone truly have any concept of how hard that would be if not impossible for the average person?

Written records of births and deaths were shoddily kept at best until recent history, and true bloodlines can't be proven with certainty, merely suggested at best.

But once again we see the claim to a legitimate source, but in the end it is an author with an assumed name offering no documentation or proof of his findings.

Just do a search on "Burke's Peerage prediction" and look at the results. All conspiracy pages. Again.

And notice how Deano doesn't address the concerns I bring up about the validity of findings.

KharmaDog
yes

finti
actually in Norway we have church books that are close to a 1000 years that provide the information needed to trace back ones family, my father used this to trace back our family but that doesnt go out for the entire country though. We just happen to come form the area that has the best preserved church books

KharmaDog
Originally posted by finti
actually in Norway we have church books that are close to a 1000 years that provide the information needed to trace back ones family, my father used this to trace back our family but that doesnt go out for the entire country though. We just happen to come form the area that has the best preserved church books

Granted there is exceptions. But It seems that these conspiracey folks have access to 'secret' documents that the rest of the world is unaware about. I just think that for the most part it is a little far fetched.

Oswald Kenobi
Granted there is exceptions. But It seems that these conspiracey folks have access to 'secret' documents that the rest of the world is unaware about. I just think that for the most part it is a little far fetched.

Don't forget that these "secret" documents are almost never produced by the loonies either. And in the rare instance that they do, the documents never hold up to expert scrutiny.

finti
on that I agree.
And as said before the Royals in Scandinavia hold no power

Cipher
No one anywhere is sophisticated enough such a conspiracy (or whatever)
going for so long.

Cipher
No one could keep somehting like that going for so long, I mean.

grey fox
i find it kind of freaky that our monarchs are related to those gormless idiots (aka bush).

whirlysplat
It would mean a lot of grave digging big grin Its impossible full stop Kharma. Its another of Deano's rants.

Deano
Originally posted by whirlysplat
It would mean a lot of grave digging big grin Its impossible full stop Kharma. Its another of Deano's rants.

yes its impossible
roll eyes (sarcastic) roll eyes (sarcastic) roll eyes (sarcastic)

ESP07
Well, the author should be able to predict who's next then.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.