Superman & Hulk vs. General Zod & Doomsday

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Cosmic Cube
DC's and Marvel's strongest team up.

Both sides are uber-pissed, and bloodlusted. Which team prevails? wink

No unlimited lives for Doomsday.

Debate.

Avalonofthewind
I'd have to give it to the villains in this one.
I believe the Hulk would be a liability in this one..and Supes can't handle both Zod and DD at the same time.

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by Avalonofthewind
I believe the Hulk would be a liability in this one..and Supes can't handle both Zod and DD at the same time.

I see things differently. Hulk is way stronger than Doomsday, and he can definitely take him one-on-one.

Any other opinions?

ZephroCarnelian
Hulk and Supes.

They're the flagship characters.

Secondrates like the other two aren't gonna put 'em down.

And no-one bring up DD vs Supes lol - u know it only happened for the sales! wink

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by ZephroCarnelian
Hulk and Supes.

They're the flagship characters.

Secondrates like the other two aren't gonna put 'em down.

And no-one bring up DD vs Supes lol - u know it only happened for the sales! wink

Agreed 100%.

I thought DOS was a bit far fetched too. It seemed that Superman forgot that he could fly really fast, and that he was faster than Doomsday. Too many occurrences of PIS.

Cosmic Cube
Didn't Superman defeat Zod already?

ZephroCarnelian
lol! big grin

kgkg
Originally posted by Cosmic Cube
DC's and Marvel's strongest team up.

Both sides are uber-pissed, and bloodlusted. Which team prevails? wink

No unlimited lives for Doomsday.

Debate.
Which doomsday?

The doomsday that defeated countless GL’s, the Doomsday that defeated JLA, Darksied

Or the new Doomsday that lost to Superman--------hey I tough Doomsday was so fast that supes couldn’t see his movement? Where was DD speed in recent battle?

Avalonofthewind
Originally posted by Cosmic Cube
I see things differently. Hulk is way stronger than Doomsday, and he can definitely take him one-on-one.

Any other opinions?

Well, it depends, How pissed off is the Hulk, what strength level are you starting him at here?

Also, if the battle ends up with DD versus Supes and Zod versus Hulk, then Hulk will lose and Supes will still have to deal with both of them.

Darth Macabre
DD vs Hulk Supes vs Zod- Id go with the good guys.

Supes beats Zod then helps Hulk with DD if he needs to.

DD vs Supes Zod vs Hulk- Id go with the bad guys.

Zod defeats Hulk then helps DD defeat Supes.

DigiMark007
Zod only lost to Supes once he was weakened from having his armor off for a while. By all accounts he's every bit Superman's equal.

I'd agree with what Darth Macabre said though...could go either way depending on the matchups.

-DM

Zod4Life
Doomsday would be the Hulk's playtoy and Zod(me)would hand Superman is ass.Anyway,back on subject,Doomsday may be able to handle Superman but he can't handle the Hulk.

Darth_Glentract
Hulk and Superman win

Synchro
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Zod only lost to Supes once he was weakened from having his armor off for a while. By all accounts he's every bit Superman's equal.

I'd agree with what Darth Macabre said though...could go either way depending on the matchups.

-DM

Didnt Supes already admitted that Zod's stronger than him?

Grammaton
Not sure about this one...Doomsday strength in my opinion is somewhat more than Supermans, but as for the Hulk - he'd have to be on a pretty p1ssed off level to overcome DD...but it is possible - as for Superman and Zod, I think Zod in his prime takes this...

DigiMark007
Originally posted by Synchro
Didnt Supes already admitted that Zod's stronger than him?

If he did, I've never heard about. It wouldn't surprise me though. Until Zod's armor came off (which gave him his red-sun power) the best Supes managed was a stalemate, and he had his jaw broken by Zod at one point.

-DM

Zod4Life
ZOD IS ALMIGHTY!KNEEL!

Zod4Life
Kidding though.Superman is the strongest there is.

shaolin9976
Didn't Zod die from fighting Superman? Just a question.

Zod4Life
I'm here right now aren't I?

shaolin9976
Oh yes you ARE!

DigiMark007
Yeah, Zod died fighting Superman. But he didn't have his armor on and was severly weakened. he gets pissed and flies into Superman and his bodies crumples against Supes and kills him. Under normal circumstances, with his armor on (since our yellow sun weakens Zod and he needs his red-sun-radiation emitting suit to power him) he's Supes' equal.

-DM

Zod4Life
Seriously,Zod would own Doom and make him beg for mercy.Unless he pulls out some Kryptonite.

shaolin9976
so he is dead...in a weird comic way

Zod4Life
Wait,how does our yellow sun weaken Zod?

ChaoticReign
I give this to the heroes. Zod and doomsday were both beaten by superman before and I think hulk could definately take doomsday.

Zod4Life
Yup.I think the same thing dude.

DigiMark007
Yellow sun question...

Superman is powered by our sun, which is yellow. It gives off a certain radiation type that powers Supes. Zod is the same way, but with red-sun radiation. He isn't powerful at all in our atmosphere so he had a suit constructed to produce red-sun radiation. This makes him on par with Supes. Take the suit off, however, and Superman has a decided edge. If we were in a red-sun solar system, it would be the opposite.

You might be thinking of movie Zod, who had no such weakness. This is comic-Zod I'm talking about here.

-DM

Zod4Life
So there are different versions of Zod in the comics.Can you post a picture of all of them?

DigiMark007
Er, I wish I could but I don't have a scanner and my pics are limited anyway. But here's a decent site for Zod...this is the one I'm talking about...

http://spider-bob.com/villains/dc/GeneralZod.htm

Zod4Life
That's what I was talking about too.That suit looks awesome! big grin

Zod4Life
Here is the picture.

guy222
T 1

Rage.Of.Olympus
Team 1.

Superman > Zod

Hulk > Doomsday

The Pict
Originally posted by Avlon

Philosophía
Originally posted by Avlon

The Nuul
Originally posted by Avalonofthewind

This.

McNasty996
I'm going with team 2 I think superman and zod are equal when
fully powered or just about and hulk may be tossed around at
first by doomsday but I think that that will change if doomsday
can't do any ko or bfrs at the beginning of the match which I
personally don't see happening but I could be wrong I'm open to opinions
I think it boils down to if dd is able to ko hulk at the beginning of the battle while supes and zod are going at it if so then team 1 if not then team 2

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.