in term of willpower who is the strongest? (AND I EXPECT NOT LESS THAN 50 REPLIES!!!)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Pointinel
ok here's the choices:

SUE STORM

vs

PROF. X <----my choice...duh

vs.

DAREDEVIL

vs.

CAP

who got the strongest willpower in the MU?

dammit what is this like my fifth thread? and the most i got is 20 posts....

talk about willpower!!!

Pointinel
up

ZephroCarnelian
I'd go with X-Meister too.

EvilCap America
Captain America easily.The profs mind has been turned inside out and he doubts his own dream many a time.DD is just a man and Sue is a housewife

jinzin
cap...."he always finds a way"

in last hero standing...he's basically marching to his doom...about to have a heart attack...AND preparing to fight the hulk...cap wins...

CorderaMitchell
Cap............

ZephroCarnelian
No no no.

Prof X is BALD people! Bald!!! Bald people always have more willpower!!!

Look at that cranium - positively bursting with brainy goodness!!! He has brain juices upon brain juices - you seen those veins?

If he wore glasses... he could take over the world....

jinzin
laughing out loud

Pointinel
Originally posted by EvilCap America
DD is just a man and Sue is a housewife

wow! matty is blind but that doesnt stop him from dishing out justice. and remember sue during onslaught? she's one tough "housewife."

but this def goes out to PROF.

imagine fighting for people who hates and persecutes you. fighting for a dream that is nearly impossible. travelling the globe despite the fact that he's a paraplegic. talk about determination.

for all it's worth, i think cap has the least willpower in this choices

Quick Freeze
1. Cap
2. DD
3. Sue
4. X

Blair Wind
its all between X and Cap.....

ZephroCarnelian
Does Cap have hair under that blue get up?

Pointinel
based on my recent findings....

THIS BOARD IS MAINLY ANTI X-MEN

*breaks my heart*

Blair Wind
anti Xmen??? u know how many times ive defended them against people like superman....read iceman vs Supes....it was a even debate in the end

DrDoom
1.Cap - He outlasted Spidey,Cage,IM,Wolverine, and SW when Vertigo used her power on them . He also outlasted members of the Squadron Supreme and Avengers when Champion (the businessman) used Lark's full sonic scream on them, he was even gonna kick Champ's ass before he got gassed.

2.X - Has fought TONS of psychic battles, but he still goes down like a chump every once in a while.

3.Sue
4.DD

Tho I would've given more choices...but that's just me.

DigiMark007
Er, if we're talking Marvel then I'd say Dr. Strange has the most willpower.

To gauge willpower I always think "How well would they do with a GL ring??" By that criteria, I'd put Cap #1 of the choices you gave. I never really imagined the other as having really great willpower...not bad willpower, mind you, just not in the top 10% or so of Marvel Universe.

-DM

xmarksthespot
She's not on the list, and she's probably not in the top 4 but for some reason I associate the words "will power" with Storm.

Darth Macabre
I pick either Cap or DD in this. I mean Caps marches to his own death in some fights, but still finds a way to win. DD is Blind for sakes. I know he has the radar but still he was blinded as a child and found away to become stronger.

stormfront13
xmarksthespot is right, storm also has one of the strongest wills in marvel. she has shaken oiff the most powerful drugs, and telepaths through sheer will-power.

colossus17
cap stood infront of thanos w/IG ......and that takes an insane amount of willpower and balls.....cap takes it hands down......

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
She's not on the list, and she's probably not in the top 4 but for some reason I associate the words "will power" with Storm.

agreed . Get that F4 b*tch outta here

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by GalacticStorm
agreed . Get that F4 b*tch outta here

laughing out loud

Cosmic Flame
Sue isn't one to be taken lightly. Her husband is the most intelligent man on earth, and her son is one of the most powerful beings in the universe. And she rules the roost.

And Xavier has stood in front of the Goddess with the Cosmic Egg. That doesn't matter. You're comparing apples and oranges. If you mention combat as a measure of willpower, then Xavier doesn't stand a chance compared to the others, because he doesn't often engage in combat. But there is a reason it's said that Xavier has the strongest mind on earth. He's not been the most powerful TP for years now, but he still runs circles around almost the entire MU. Look at what his subconscious created.

I think TPs in general probably have the strongest minds, because that's their province. Some are more sensitive than others, but one rarely encounters a weak-willed TP. Xavier and Jean have both traveled into death with people on more than one occasion. It's one thing to watch it happen, but something totally different to be in the mind.

If we were to put these four people in a room where they could only engage in psychological combat, Xavier would cream the rest.

Now if it were combat, I think it would depend on the situation. For example, if Franklin were in trouble, almost nothing on Earth would stop Sue.

xmarksthespot
Psychological combat? As in Sue strutting around in front of Xavier and saying man it feels good to walk and have hair? Or do you mean psychic combat? As in Xavier mindraping all of them.

Remind me again why DD hasn't been replaced by Storm amongst the four.

long pig
Dr.Strange has "More will power than any human to ever exist, and possibly more than any human to ever exist again!" -The Ancient One.

He isn't in this, but he wins! He winsssss!

colossus17
yeap i'd go with him.or DR. doom.....

Pointinel
iight

calm down, ron weasley

colossus17
you better not be calling me that......

long pig
He's talkin' to me I think. But, sadly I don't know who ron weasly is sad

MERCILOUS
Doom, who on willpower alone can avoid Prof X.

CorderaMitchell
You don't wanna know about the Ron.............

Lord Ryugen
In the poll I vote for Cap, man's got balls of adamantium. Next the prof, lets face it he's been fighting a losing battle for over half his life and simply refuses to quit. DD comes next, radar sense be dammed the man's blind and still beats up on super villians. Sue generally has back up so I think going solo she'll have the least will power.
Outside the poll, Doom and Strange in a tie for first place

CorderaMitchell
spiderman definitely has some of the strongest willpower, its all his comics are about, his life..............sucks.

DarkCrawler
If we cound DC...Batman and Jordan.

long pig
I've always wanted to see Strange become a green lantern, considering he has more will than anyone to ever exist, also, with his magic background, he definatly has an imagination.

Add all that to his alreayd uber power, and you'd have a damn near unbeatable character.

CorderaMitchell
It would be overkill, do you think he could take onslaught?

shaolin9976
No one has more willpower than Superman.

DarkCrawler
Except Jordan and Batman...

Pointinel

DarkCrawler
Same could be said about most mothers...

DarkCrawler
And he has extra senses that enable him to see in radar vision...

Lot of crippled people have business and stuff...and all the X-Men keep fighting for the humans too...

Blair Wind
the thing is that Cap has BOTH courage AND willpower, he makes tough calls all the time....

Cosmic Flame
All of them have courage and willpower in spades, or else they wouldn't be superheroes. All of them have stepped up to the plate and faced seemingly inconquerable odds. All of them have stared death in the face.

I think the point is that even with these disabilities, DD and X excel, while Cap and Sue have no such restrictions.

Lord S
Here's number 43.

manjaro
cap dude, he goes into a fight expecting to win ....no matter swho he's up against...thats willpower for ya

CorderaMitchell
Originally posted by Lord S
Here's number 43.

you've been keeping count, wierdo?? stick out tongue

DrDoom
I'd say top wills in Marvel are Doom and Strange.

Long already showed why Strange is top tier, so I'll show why Doom is.

Doom (with Galactus' power), in his battle against the Beyonder got his leg torn clean off. He then used an astral projection to ask for help from the heroes. They told him to screw off, so he said "F*** it, I'll do it by myself!!".
Doom continued the fight and quickly lost another limb (his arm). He had lost two limbs, and was getting his ass handed to him on a silver platter, but he STILL kept fighting!! Beyonder got tired of slapping him around and started dissecting his body. Doom (almost half dead) shut out the pain and used his big noggin combined with Galactus' cosmic might to lay Beyonder out flat.

He lost an arm and a leg AND half his body was being dissected but Doom kept coming--and defeated an "unbeatable" foe. If that aint willpower I don't know what is...

"No one rivals Doom! There is no power on Earth, no intellect in all creation, to equal mine!!"

Pointinel
^IM MOVED BY YOUR STORY!

colossus17
haha you still didnt get 50 posts...you only got 48!!!!!!!!

Pointinel
the thread is young

i have no doubt it will exceed my expectations

colossus17
look i gave you number 50!!!!!!!happy?

Pointinel
yeah thanks.

makes my day

seriously

colossus17
i am glad i helped a mortal today....father thanos will be glad...

Pointinel
lol... yall kill me

long pig
Yes, I am glad, my son.

-Thanos

colossus17
father is that really you.....it cant be......u left me and mom for that skeleton lady...... no

-rage

long pig
Well, she's pretty damn hot. I mean, seriously....you don't expect me to stop sewwing my wild oats because I have a little shiney metal kid do you?
And, I've been watching how you've been looking at Wolverine....and I'm disapointed.

-Thanos

colossus17
its not me father.......its that other weirdo from the ultimate universe....i got myself an american red head.....when shall you come back father?

-rage

Pointinel
::dead FROM LAUGHTER ::

colossus17
father i shall retire to bed now....and i can assure you that i will be performing this act by myself and wolverine.....is no where in my close vicinity...
whistle
-rage

Dizzle
Please mister Thanos sir, would Darkseid beat the crap out of you or not? notworthy

long pig
Darkseid? Ah, you mean my butler!

-Thanos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.