Jameson in spidey 3

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

bballplayer123
Hey do you guys think we will see any more of Jamesons son in the next film? Maybe he'll find out MJ went to be with Spiderman and will turn into a villain or something?

Doc Ock
Yes the actor who plays him is signed on for SM-3.

bballplayer123
Oh thats so cool the third film will definately be somethin to see.

NoFate007
I can't think of anything he'll do though, he's not involved in anything besides Man-Wolf and the symbiote, and seeing as they both most likely (can't rule anything out 100% but c'mon) aren't going to be in it, I don't see a point for Jameson to be in there.

Doc Ock
He's probably gonna have a few heated scenes with Peter and MJ.

bballplayer123
Yeah he never talked to Peter before and he never got to talk to MJ after she left the wedding so they gotta speak sometime I hope.

spencerspider
ive said this before if they wanted to they could ditch gargena dn make him scorpion.he hates peter(spiderman) and since jameson was responsible for scorpion anyway so it could work , i dont think that many people would mind

Pizza the Hut
I believe Jameson's son will turn into venom. He is a Astronaut so I think he will go to space and gets infected.

Mainstream
Originally posted by Pizza the Hut
I believe Jameson's son will turn into venom. He is a Astronaut so I think he will go to space and gets infected.

Brock is venom.....always has always will be.

spencerspider
alot of people think he will be venom and he has already been on the moon so the symbiote could be on earth.the only possible way venom is going to be in the movie pizza the hut is if jameson son is venom.they wouldnt have to introduce him , he is already there.and introduce symbiote and bam skip infecting spidey but i like black costume spidey and have it go to jameson and u got venom but that aint gonna happen so dont count on it

doctorstrongbad
Maybe he'll just be a character in the background. Who says a couple of lines and maybe makes a joke.

Mainstream
Originally posted by spencerspider
alot of people think he will be venom and he has already been on the moon so the symbiote could be on earth.the only possible way venom is going to be in the movie pizza the hut is if jameson son is venom.they wouldnt have to introduce him , he is already there.and introduce symbiote and bam skip infecting spidey but i like black costume spidey and have it go to jameson and u got venom but that aint gonna happen so dont count on it

hope it don't in the first Spidey film Eddie was mentioned and he works at the bugle.

NoFate007
No matter what you people think, Raimi is NOT going to put different characters as villains that they aren't. IE, Jameson will not become Venom or Scorpion, and Harry will not be the Hobgoblin. Mary Jane will not become Black Cat, Aunt May will not become Madame Web, Joe the pizza man will not turn into Carnage, etc.

Mainstream
but in the ultimate universe Harry did become Hobgoblin so that wouldn't be such a stretch as say...making Robbie Roberson Tombstone..the white African American.

spencerspider
aunt may as madame web? who the hell said that.anyway i agree , Harry should be the hobgoblin.most of the fans r not comic book readers.they watch it on tv or heard about spidey and saw the movies.They have already seen green goblin and i doubt they want to see him again.so for variety make him the hobgoblin.i know harry was gg in comics but this aint the comics.and yes harry did become hobgoblin in ultimate which was awesome.duh mary jane aint becomin black cat that would be so stupid.

Doc Ock
Does every thread in this forum have to turn into insane BS speculation???

Seriously I wonder if half of the posters here are under the age of 8 years old.

spencerspider
im 13 and wow 8? r there really 8 yr olds on here

Doc Ock
With some of the suggestions made like Aunt May as Madame Web or John Jameson as Venom it would shock me if these people were mature people.

Either they're kids or they have never read a Spider-Man comic in their life.

spencerspider
ya well i dont think jameson will become venom and aunt may as madame web but i was saying harry could be hobgoblin but lets get back on topic
jameson is gonna be pissed at peter and mj in this movie and maybe tries to hurt them somehow

Herr Logan
Originally posted by Doc Ock
With some of the suggestions made like Aunt May as Madame Web or John Jameson as Venom it would shock me if these people were mature people.

Either they're kids or they have never read a Spider-Man comic in their life.

Now, now. That's not very nice, Ock. mad

Do it again. evil face big grin

bballplayer123
Originally posted by spencerspider
im 13 and wow 8? r there really 8 yr olds on here

im 14 and i was thinking that too thatd be a smart 8 year old but i get ya Ock

spencerspider
ya a really smart 8 yr old lol

bballplayer123
hope it don't in the first Spidey film Eddie was mentioned and he works at the bugle.

Really? I didnt catch that. Can you tell me where so I can go back and find it?Thats cool though.

spencerspider
um huh

b-dan
its not spiderman without the guy

Linkalicious
Jameson = Wolfman (or Man-Wolf)

Brock = Venom

Osborn = Green Goblin 2

That's how it is in the comics, and Raimi has no reason to go changing that after everything that has been foreshadowed. If Hobgoblin is going to be in a film then it will most likely be because Harry decided to try the syrum out on another individual before using it on himself. Hobgoblin's glyder is supposed to be more advanced, so it loosely ties into the idea that Harry continues his father's work in order to go further as oppose to just downing some syrum and becoming the Hobgoblin because he's insane.

NoFate007
That's my point, the reason I said Aunt May for Madame Web is being SARCASTIC. Its ridiculous what these people think. Harry will not be the hobgoblin in these films, Jameson will not be anybody besides Jameson and at the very slim chance, Man-Wolf, and nothing else stupid will occur. People want to condense the characters and, as mentioned before, make Jameson Scorpion?? I don't wanna be direct and "hurt people's feelings" but jeez, you're a moron.

If Jameson is in Spider-Man 3, he won't be much, and he won't be a huge character, and he won't be a villain, and he won't cause a rift between MJ and Parker. If he shows up, it will probably be in a conversation with JJJ and that's it. So stop speculating that he'll start up the spider-slayers or whatever other stupid ideas you may have.

bballplayer123
Well the actor who plays him IS signed back on... and in the second film I dont think he spoke with his father even once... well I dont know I think hell do something a little bigger than that. And whos to say those are stupid ideas? Cmon. Lets play nice.

doctorstrongbad
Yeah I think old JJJ should at least have a small part in spider-man 3.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.