Obi-Wan (maxed out) vs Plo Koon

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LordYomi13
Who'd Win?

I'd say Obi-Wan Kenobi

Admiral Akbar
maxed out? you mean the old ass kenobi? im sorry.. he loses big time. He cant do anything special, he lost his ninja ability and hasn't trained in lightsaber sparring for a hell of a long time. Both thier force powers are equal maybe plo has the climate control but in terms of lightsaber skills, PLo would laugh before he even began the fight.

PloKoonDevotee
IF Maxed Meaning Old, then Yes Plo Would Win.

If it's Plo vs. ROTS Obi then Obi might very well win because he is extraordinarily luckily (partially because he fills in for comic relief)

SnakeEyes
Plo Koon is WAY overrated. Just face it, he isn't THAT great.

PloKoonDevotee
I'm sorry that you don't like Plo Koon. But I think he is either equal to or a slighty better fighter than Obi-Wan.

Don't Be Hatin. Stick to the Topic and give reasons.

Clawed The Bum
obi would win very easily. obi deafeated maul. obi defeated generial grevies. obi defeated anackin. plo kloon lost to sidiuos. Anackin > sidiuos
Anackin even said " i am strongger then the chanclerr i can overthrow him and rule the galaxy." boom then obi won beat him. plo koon can't defeat people like maul, greives and Anackin. obi is far more surpior

chewbacca II
yeh, to be fair obi is superior in lightsaber skills and force ability, if its ben kenobi then im not sure, maybe plo, but if its rots obi, he would wipe the floor wiht plo's kel dor ass

PloKoonDevotee
Well at least you guys gave reasons. We already had a thread about Plo vs. Maul and Plo won.

Admiral Akbar
Originally posted by Clawed The Bum
obi would win very easily. obi deafeated maul. obi defeated generial grevies. obi defeated anackin. plo kloon lost to sidiuos. Anackin > sidiuos
Anackin even said " i am strongger then the chanclerr i can overthrow him and rule the galaxy." boom then obi won beat him. plo koon can't defeat people like maul, greives and Anackin. obi is far more surpior

We are talking about old ass kenobi, not the young rots kenobi, ok he would not even stand a chance.

Human Vader
clawed the bums a moron
jeez i go on vacation, come back and see this shit is still going on here, sad, it really is

obi wan didnt beat maul,maul kicked his ass, plo koon never fought sidious, let alone lost to him, anakin never was stronger than sidious, he could have been, but he never reached his full potential. obi wan isnt strong enough to beat sidious, yoda states it in ROTS. and the maxed out thing, i think means full potential, so it would be ROTS obi wan then. he would beat plo koon, but it would be a very good fight.

Clawed The Bum
isn't ploo koon that dude with the tentacle hair if so he sucks( lol that is a funny thread (plo koon or should i say plo loser(no pun intended not that there is a pun)))
if i remember right he was the third highest ranked duelist in the jedi counsil. of course you have to take acount that obi was pretty young and probably would of been a higher rank then him so you can't say that plo koon is better

Dresta
Originally posted by Clawed The Bum
obi would win very easily. obi deafeated maul

****ing hell i wish people would stop saying he beat maul do you know how ridiculously lucky he was maul was 10 times more powerful. he was in complete control the whole fight it was just like running up behind him and stabbing him in the back.

Dresta
but still obi would win plo is shit

Clawed The Bum
what has plo doon that is so great just tell me please...( i forgot who he is i get people mixed up)

Clawed The Bum
Originally posted by Dresta
****ing hell i wish people would stop saying he beat maul do you know how ridiculously lucky he was maul was 10 times more powerful. he was in complete control the whole fight it was just like running up behind him and stabbing him in the back.

"there is no luck, there is only the force"
- master vandarr

general-pain
"Oh I'm afraid Kenobi will be quite operational when Koon arrives."

Dresta
and who said that obi-wan. it's a bit ironic that he said that when he had more luck than someone surviving playing russian roulette with an automatic gun.

LordYomi13
When I say (maxed out) i mean the peak of his strength. I don't mind Plo Koon, but he seems overrated, and I think it's dumb that he can control the elements. Obi-Wan has to win this one.

Human Vader
sigh

Clawed The Bum,

plo koon is the one with the breath mask, because his species cant breath oxygen. he is killed, not by sidious, but by a clone trooper in ROTS, hes killed when his fighter is shot down. you mixed him up with Kit Fisto

oh yeah i almost forgot

youre a moron

matreid
The Plo. Easily.

Dresta
plo is shit. he got killed by a clone trooper.

LordYomi13
I agree, Plo is not great. He's cool and all but he isn't extremely tough. Plo gets owned in this fight.

Darth Mantis
gun_owned_h4h

DarthChris
Originally posted by Human Vader

he is killed, not by sidious, but by a clone trooper in ROTS, hes killed when his fighter is shot down.

General Bondius
Obi wan, with ouit a question

Darth L. Dipsit
Kenobi, I believe, takes this fight.

Admiral Akbar
Originally posted by Dresta
plo is shit. he got killed by a clone trooper.
omg............

Human Vader
how stupid can you people possibly be?

plo, and all the other jedi killed had no chance. i mean any jedi/sith, revan, the exile, marka ragnos, exar kun, would have stood no chance against those clone troopers.

i mean all of a sudden, you dont just have droids shooting at you, but now you have 20 or 30 clone troopers shooting at you, and on top of that, you dont expect them too. the only reason obi wan survived, was because he fell into that water and the clones couldnt find him, and yoda sensed all the jedi dying and figured out what what was going on, so he knew what the clones were going to do. plus he only had to kill like two or three of them. and he had chewie and the other wookie to help him.

any jedi or sith would have died in that situation, and to say theyre pussies or shit because they died is just pure arrogance and stupidity.

you n00bs give me such a headache sometimes

Serra_Keto
Obi-Wan takes the win.

Admiral Akbar
Originally posted by Human Vader
how stupid can you people possibly be?

plo, and all the other jedi killed had no chance. i mean any jedi/sith, revan, the exile, marka ragnos, exar kun, would have stood no chance against those clone troopers.

i mean all of a sudden, you dont just have droids shooting at you, but now you have 20 or 30 clone troopers shooting at you, and on top of that, you dont expect them too. the only reason obi wan survived, was because he fell into that water and the clones couldnt find him, and yoda sensed all the jedi dying and figured out what what was going on, so he knew what the clones were going to do. plus he only had to kill like two or three of them. and he had chewie and the other wookie to help him.

any jedi or sith would have died in that situation, and to say theyre pussies or shit because they died is just pure arrogance and stupidity.

you n00bs give me such a headache sometimes

yeah, yet again people still dont understand.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.