Star Wars versus (not the way you would expect it)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Admiral Akbar
Sidious + Anakin + Dooku + Exar Kun + Naga Sadow
VS
Yoda + Plo Koon + Mace Windu + Kit Fisto + Boba Fett

In a game of water polo! eek!

WHo would win?
Note: No lightsabers allowed only force powers.
as for boba he can use anything he wants.

Only Goal Keepers can have lightsabers.
Game has not one ball but 100.

PloKoonDevotee
Well, If we're trying to be objective about this, we really need some more information.

Could you list Each of Their Force Powers and who is the Goalie for both sides please?

Admiral Akbar
each of thier force powers..........ughh, lol
Well you know what yoda can do, deflect lightning, make strong waves(talking about inside water.)deflect objects thrown at him.
Obvious what sidious can do.
Anakin is the goalie for the red team.
Dooku has his lightning, as well as the ability to throw multiple objects.
Naga sadow and exar are very powerful with the force. they could possibly drown the entire team.
Mace is the goalie for the Blue Team.
Plo Koon has Pyro, can freeze water, climate control, make whirwinds(whirlpools) and he also has lightning.
And kit fisto is a hell of a good swimmer lol.

Admiral Akbar
Originally posted by PloKoonDevotee
Well, If we're trying to be objective about this, we really need some more information.

Could you list Each of Their Force Powers and who is the Goalie for both sides please?

ok lets be creative.
What can each team do as a whole or individually? with the balls(objects) or the water. It would be an insane fight if you think about it.
A massive whirlpool, 100 balls manipulated by the force, shockwaves
frozen waves,and much more... use your head, have an imagination.

PloKoonDevotee
Yeah, that would be pretty cool. I'm just trying to Imagine Sidious's face after his team gets scored on.

Admiral Akbar
rofl.

Admiral Akbar
But as a team. who would best, have a chance at winning?

DarthSidiouss
blue team is taking it. they are better. they got master fisto

General Zodiac
Whose blue team and whose red team?

Fishy
Blue team, they have Yoda, and if there is anybody that can move fast its going to be Yoda smile

Bobafetty
amen

PloKoonDevotee
As much as I like Plo, I think Red Team would win, They've got 3 really really powerful Sith Lords, Sidious, Exar Kun, and Naga Shadow.

Admiral Akbar
Originally posted by General Zodiac
Whose blue team and whose red team?

wow. sorry i couldent post that but it should be pretty straight foward. Blue is light and Red is dark. Its easy from there.

Admiral Akbar
Originally posted by Fishy
Blue team, they have Yoda, and if there is anybody that can move fast its going to be Yoda smile

Ture but think of all the obstacles he would have to face, i mean this would not be an easy game. lol, anywayz i think yodas team would score first. Sidious would go insane, lol.
Compare the abilities and power. In my opinion red has the upper hand, but blue team has master fist, plo and yoda which could almost possibly kick ass in a water polo game.

Admiral Akbar
Originally posted by Fishy

they would be swimming and moving fast i guess......

Admiral Akbar
Originally posted by PloKoonDevotee
As much as I like Plo, I think Red Team would win, They've got 3 really really powerful Sith Lords, Sidious, Exar Kun, and Naga Shadow.

Sidious could deal some good damage or be the score leader, but he would eventually drown.

Lets look at it at this point of view, its not a one ball water polo game in water,
This is basicly a force fight, jedi will be riding waves swimming freezes, shocking, and their are 100 balls in the pool, so they would be wacked contininously. This is not an ordinary game, jedi or sith might die! lol
And i agree yoda would own ass. LOl,

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.