Have you ever smacked a priest?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Tired Hiker
I haven't, but a priest pushed me once. erm

Darth L. Dipsit
How wude!

The Tired Hiker
E-chu-ta wink

Originally posted by Darth L. Dipsit
How wude!

SlipknoT
Why didnt you kick his ass?

a1hsauce
lol... i got socked by a nun once... i deserved it though erm

dark1365
In these times, it's time to start shooting off your mouths.

The Tired Hiker
Originally posted by SlipknoT
Why didnt you kick his ass? Because I didn't want to kick a priest's ass in the first place. Plus, I didn't want to kick a priests ass in front of four hundred high school students. Plus I did not want to get fired from my job. You see, the priest did not know that I was using the back door to the gym to set up a live shot with the cables from the live truck for the championship basketball game. After being there for an hour, the teachers knew I was there, but this priest must have shown up late. When I walked into the door to grab my tripod, he pushed me back and said, "Hey, you can't enter here!" I said, "I'm with the tv crew, God." He didn't even apologize.

Odd thing, my four years as a news photographer, the only person to ever touch me is a Catholic School Priest. laughing

SlipknoT
Originally posted by The Tired Hiker
When I walked into the door to grab my tripod, You Have 3 Testicals!? scared

Zenoside

Odd thing, my four years as a news photographer, the only person to ever touch me is a Catholic School Priest. laughing

That is wrong on so many levels....

The Russian
I haven't but now I want to, i'll probably do it this weekend

Darth L. Dipsit
E-chu-ta wink

"That sounds like a protocol droid!"

"Who are you?" (in a gruff stormtrooper's voice)

"Oh, um, no one. No, please don't get up! No!"

(Sound of blaster bolt. Gold protocol droid head rolls up against door, which promptly closes.)

Sorry. Just wanted to keep going with that!

Spideys Sister
I haven't, but a priest pushed me once. erm I go to catholic school...A kid I know cursed out the priest. It was funny.

amity75
I haven't but I always have an overwhelming desire to kick a nun up the arse whenever one walks past me in the street just to see the look on her face.

Mist

No, but I have made out with oneconfused

*washes out mouth*

Ken Kenobi
Originally posted by amity75
I haven't but I always have an overwhelming desire to kick a nun up the arse whenever one walks past me in the street just to see the look on her face.

Make sure you have a reason to kick her anus.

Act all Satanist, and when they get offended kick her ass, then say she was making fun of your religion.

Mist
laughing out loud

s|m
You Have 3 Testicals!? scared
laughinglaughing out loudLOL

nick1811
my friend got spanked by a nun...

carnival_junkie

no, but oh how I've wanted to.

The Tired Hiker
You Have 3 Testicals!? scared smokin'

Maynard-is-god
never smacked him in the face wink

Fionnuala
I always smack Priests....yes

Hulk Power
I would sock him in the face if he did and then kick him in the balls. I wouldn't take any crap from a priest. Who are they to push me or you?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.