Holy Shit! Guys Guess What!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SlipknoT
Today when I woke up I had to Piss really bad, But I didnt want to get out of bed, So I grabbed an Empty Carton of Ben & Jerry's Ice Cream that was Lying next to my bed and Pissed in that and nearly filled it to the top no expression

dark1365
You're sick.

Darth L. Dipsit
Wow. That's a leak-resistant box! Ben & Jerry's, you say? Might be good for holding, um, well never mind.

Zatch_Bell
sick dude.

The Tired Hiker
Originally posted by SlipknoT
Today when I woke up I had to Piss really bad, But I didnt want to get out of bed, So I grabbed an Empty Carton of Ben & Jerry's Ice Cream that was Lying next to my bed and Pissed in that and nearly filled it to the top no expression

I once filled a Super Big Gulp cup while i was driving. big grin

dark1365
Did you get sleepy and accidentally sip out of it once?

SlipknoT
Originally posted by The Tired Hiker
I once filled a Super Big Gulp cup while i was driving. big grin What'd you do with it afterwards?

dark1365
What'd you do with it afterwards?
Originally posted by dark1365
Did you get sleepy and accidentally sip out of it once?

cking
I have a cousin who is a diabetic type two and he would drink a one litter coke in three minutes and he would pee in a jug while driving and we stopped somewhere and he let it out and it splashed all over the ground and it was where people would step in it.

dark1365
Reaaaaal mature.

a1hsauce
Today when I woke up I had to Piss really bad, But I didnt want to get out of bed, So I grabbed an Empty Carton of Ben & Jerry's Ice Cream that was Lying next to my bed and Pissed in that and nearly filled it to the top no expression Originally posted by The Tired Hiker
I once filled a Super Big Gulp cup while i was driving. big grin

thaattaaaa baby... thumb up thumb up rock

cking
you don't have much of a choice if you were a diabetic.

The Russian
Why didn't i ever think of that, and all this time i've been using 2% milk cartons

periera
Man, you guys have it so easy. sad I have to get up out of bed and run to the toilet if I have to piss.

SlipknoT
Shiiiiiiiit, Ruff life

The Tired Hiker
Originally posted by dark1365
Did you get sleepy and accidentally sip out of it once? Originally posted by SlipknoT
What'd you do with it afterwards? Dudes, I simply dumped it out onto the highway and put the lid back on the cup and saved it for later. Cruise control makes it easy as well, by the way. Also, get rid of the straw so you won't even EVER drink it. wink

periera
Shiiiiiiiit, Ruff life

Yeah well, that's what having a vagina gets you... stick out tongue

alcoholicpoet
Once I was walking around in the middle of a forest (don't ask me why) and I pissed on a fir tree.

a1hsauce
TTH knows what hes doing yes

SlipknoT
Originally posted by alcoholicpoet
Once I was walking around in the middle of a forest (don't ask me why) Trippin on acid? erm

alcoholicpoet
Probably, us French love our acid euro

Dreamer2222
.............wow..................

alcoholicpoet
What seems to be the problem Mr. Dreamer?

Coldfire
Originally posted by alcoholicpoet
Probably, us French love our acid euro
stick out tongue

CorderaMitchell
lol; hey coldfire

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.