MTV MADE C-Rayz Walz

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

hh?
its showing right now...

laughing

anyone watching?

WAF3001
WHAT? MTV sucks. It's all about Fuse. And what does the title of this thread mean?

MTV MADE C-Rayz Walz
What the hell is that?

hh?
C-Rayz Walz is an underground mc. i made this thread for people that have heard of his music.

and i agree MTV does suck.

but i was surprised when the rumors were true, and they did call C-Rayz Walz to be the coach.

WAF3001
wow, I gues I'm too old to understand you're hip lingo......

hh?
hip lingo?

its a name.

C-Rayz Walz

mc? master of ceremony?

what did u not understand stick out tongue

WAF3001
I'm just kidding........

hh?
congrats? big grin

WAF3001
laughing Happy Dance laughing

hh?
ill do what Slip did in the Simple Plan thread

"roll eyes (sarcastic)"

WAF3001
I'll do to you what I did to him when he did that to me:
I bit*h slap hh? laughing

SlipknoT
And I'll Do what I did then at you Pathetic attempt at humor " no expression "

WAF3001
You're kinda weird

SlipknoT
Originally posted by WAF3001
You're kinda weird wheelchair

Deathblow
I've never watched that show before, what's it about exactly?

And if C Rayz has voluntarily agreed to appear on MTV, I've just lost around 50% of my respect for him erm

WAF3001
why?

hh?
nah i think they chose him to help the white boy become a rapper. he tried, and after 5 weeks, the kid was still garbage.

ghostface killah also appeared and gave him a few pointers.

and the 2 legendary assholes appeared

The Game
Snoop Dogg

they just said how he should "act"

**** The Game and Snoop Dogg.

hh?
and the show is basically about kids trying to do something new.

ive only seen two episodes, this one with C-Rayz Walz and this other one with this girl trying to learn how to skateboard...

they all fail miserably stick out tongue

Freaky Zeeky
Originally posted by hh?
its showing right now...

laughing

anyone watching?

No it's not, "Next" is on.
confused

hh?
we're different time zones^ roll eyes (sarcastic)

and i posted that yesterday

Freaky Zeeky
embarrasment

WAF3001
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAA

koolruningz
Originally posted by hh?
we're different time zones^ roll eyes (sarcastic)

and i posted that yesterday

laughing Thats golden.

C-Rayz is a pretty switched on character, I'm sure he wouldn't have agreed to go on the show if it would be detrimental to his underground image. Hell, Aesop's "Fast cars" was on constant rotation on a MTV website no so long ago. As long as the Artist doesn't compromise his music its OK in my book.

Freaky Zeeky
Originally posted by WAF3001
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAA

huh Aren't you the one making all those useless threads?

Deathblow
Originally posted by koolruningz
laughing Thats golden.

C-Rayz is a pretty switched on character, I'm sure he wouldn't have agreed to go on the show if it would be detrimental to his underground image. Hell, Aesop's "Fast cars" was on constant rotation on a MTV website no so long ago. As long as the Artist doesn't compromise his music its OK in my book.

Anything's possible when MTV start cashing checks, I mean just look at Method Man erm

Oh well it sounds fine anyway, and if Ghost was on too it can't have been all that bad, I can't think of another artist who's avoided selling out as many times as him.

SlipknoT
Originally posted by hh?
and the show is basically about kids trying to do something new.

ive only seen two episodes, this one with C-Rayz Walz and this other one with this girl trying to learn how to skateboard...

they all fail miserably stick out tongue The Best one was where they took this big goth metal head kid and turned him into a prom king and he had 2 stereotypical gay coaches laughing

StinkFist462
what is made? i never seen it before. i was watching tv last night and some lesbian room raiders was on and im just like no expression. i love lesbians and all but seriously. come on now

SlipknoT
How Does a Channel Named Music television End up showing a something where Dikes Go looking through eachothers room and Checking the bed for stains...

StinkFist462
exactly.

Freaky Zeeky
eek!
That sig is crazy!

hh?
ol' dirty bastard shits on all those that posted on this thread.

SlipknoT
yes

Freaky Zeeky
embarrasment

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.