Release date

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lord98374
Ok I am getting just a little bit antsy. Does anyone know when Episode III comes out on DVD and/or VHS? It would be greatly appreciated

Ben-Kenobi
SUPPOSEDLY NOVEMBER 1st GOSH DAMN IT USE THE FREGGIN SEARCH BUTTON *Tears Hair Out And Runs*

AmrothSkywalker
Why does it matter? Everyone has the bootlegged version anyway!

Ast Rofan
If you get the bootleg and then dont get the dvd, you deserve a very long drawnout and painful death. mad evil face stick out tongue

Lord98374
Well I dont. What is the bootlegged version anyway

DarkYoda
http://img222.imageshack.us/img222/451/guninmouth7qt.jpg

Ben-Kenobi
IM GETTING THE FU**ING DVD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!! YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lord98374
That doesnt anwser my question. What is the bootlegged version

Ben-Kenobi
THE BOOTLEGGED VERSION IS BASICLY A DVD RIP OF STAR WARS EP 3 BEFORE THE DVD @,@

Lord98374
I know what the definition of bootleg is. My question is what is on the bootleg. Is the whole movie on there, or just bits and pieces of it?

Ast Rofan
It is a bootleg of the movie, which means.........

DarkYoda
And before anyone even asks the question... NO! Nobody here is going to send the bootleg to you... that is illegal.

( Except on the Dark Side... which has cookies as well. eek! )

cameron666
I borowed the bootleg from a friend because i ran out of money for cinemas. I will be picking up two copies of the DVD, one for watching, and for to remain sealed with my collectible collection,

Lord98374
Don't worry I did not want anyone to send me the bootleg despite how much i liked the movie. I know it is illegal. If it is illegal, how did you all get it anyhow?

DarkYoda
Through illegal means... eek!

But the simple fact is, nobody here is going to send it directly... if anyone here wants such a thing, they will have to find it themselves! yes

Lord98374
So you all spend your time looking for bootlegs to movies is that right? Don't worry all I wanted to know is when the DVD came out. If I wanted it that bad I would have already got it and believe me I know where and how to get it.

Wickerman
Originally posted by Lord98374
So you all spend your time looking for bootlegs to movies is that right? Don't worry all I wanted to know is when the DVD came out. If I wanted it that bad I would have already got it and believe me I know where and how to get it.

You guys make it sound like getting the bootleg is like some very difficult maaaaagical quest that only the elite can do O_o .

~wickerman~

DarkYoda
That's just it... it isn't hard to do!

But some people that are on this forum seem to think it is and they beg for handouts. They should just go searching for it themselves... that was the meaning behind what I was trying to say. wink

Mist
Ok I am getting just a little bit antsy.

the movies been out in theaters for like a month and a half........your gonna wait a lot longer than that for the (legal) dvd.....

Ken Kenobi
November is the estimated arrival date, but don't count on it coming out the 1st, I'd say about November 7th-17th.

Ani's Girl
Originally posted by AmrothSkywalker
Why does it matter? Everyone has the bootlegged version anyway!

Not everyone has been able to see it outside of the theater. embarrasment Lucas has earned his money from me though, I've seen it 5 times!!!

Ken Kenobi
Originally posted by Ani's Girl
Not everyone has been able to see it outside of the theater. embarrasment Lucas has earned his money from me though, I've seen it 5 times!!!

3 times for me.

Midnight showing...
Digital screening...
Crappy local screening...

The Biker Scout
Originally posted by DarkYoda
And before anyone even asks the question... NO! Nobody here is going to send the bootleg to you... that is illegal.

( Except on the Dark Side... which has cookies as well. eek! )

November 3, 2005

http://img163.imageshack.us/img163/1015/bikerfun1ho.jpg

vader519
There is no confirmed date. All we know is that the DVD is coming out in November.

p. skywalker
Don't worry I did not want anyone to send me the bootleg despite how much i liked the movie. I know it is illegal. If it is illegal, how did you all get it anyhow?

So I 'm confused.. you asked how we get if it is illegal, then say I know where and how to get it...or maybe it is you that is confused! Ha , all I know is that I got it!! and there was not hours of searching or a magical quest involved..LOL!!

Oh and BTW has someone said November yet..or did I miss it in the last thousand threads about this?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.