Fashion help?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

periera
My roommate invited me and my bf to a party that one of his friends is having. It's a theme party, and you have to dress as either a rock star or a groupie. (Apparently "fashion" genres are allowed also ie: goth, metalhead, etc.) I'm having a bit of a problem deciding how to dress, because there's kind of a shortage of cool chick rockers that I can think of, and I'd rather not take the easy way out and just be a goth, and I have absolutely no clue how groupies dress (aside from "slutty"wink.

Any ideas?

Darth L. Dipsit
There's a singer called Pink. I'm not an expert, but her look seems relatively safe. Helpful or no? Sorry to bother you if that wasted your time. And good luck at the party!

SlipknoT
I could just show up there in my everyday clothes...

periera
Originally posted by Darth L. Dipsit
There's a singer called Pink. I'm not an expert, but her look seems relatively safe. Helpful or no? Sorry to bother you if that wasted your time. And good luck at the party!

Hey that's true! I hadn't thought of that...thanks!

Darth L. Dipsit
No problem, friend! And, again, I hope that you have a good time!

The Tired Hiker
There's a singer called Pink. I'm not an expert, but her look seems relatively safe. Helpful or no? Sorry to bother you if that wasted your time. And good luck at the party! I'd look great in Pink. naughty

periera
No problem, friend! And, again, I hope that you have a good time!

thanks, i'm sure i will!

Corran
Suzi Quatro!

Morbid4Daniel
Originally posted by periera
My roommate invited me and my bf to a party that one of his friends is having. It's a theme party, and you have to dress as either a rock star or a groupie. (Apparently "fashion" genres are allowed also ie: goth, metalhead, etc.) I'm having a bit of a problem deciding how to dress, because there's kind of a shortage of cool chick rockers that I can think of, and I'd rather not take the easy way out and just be a goth, and I have absolutely no clue how groupies dress (aside from "slutty"wink.

Any ideas?
Get a big star costume, go outside and pick up a rock, come to the party and..voila.

Corran
Originally posted by Morbid4Daniel
Get a big star costume, go outside and pick up a rock, come to the party and..voila. Hilarious. yawn

Morbid4Daniel
Originally posted by Corran
Hilarious. yawn
Didnt mean for it to be funny. no expression Loser....

NyC-gUrL
Originally posted by The Tired Hiker
I'd look great in Pink. naughty

I bet you look even better out of it wink

NyC-gUrL
oh wait embarrasment I get it laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.