Teeny bopper bands

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BlackC@t
I hate teeny bopper s!uts! mad

They ruin some good bands.

Yellowcard were good, but then they became a shitty teeny bopper band because of teeny boppers! mad

Thank God that will never happen to Smile Empty Soul or the Ataris smile

The Ataris tried to make it big but failed, so that's why they're not a teeny bopper band.

WAF3001
I love Teeny Bopper Bands

SlipknoT
Originally posted by WAF3001
I love Teeny Bopper Bands Well at Least you admit it.

WAF3001
I'm not ashamed of what I like........

Lana
Teenybopper music sick

WAF3001
I respect you're opinion, but would have to disagree

hh?
Originally posted by Lana
Teenybopper music sick

Imaginary
I think Lana pretty much summed it up erm

cad
Originally posted by Lana
Teenybopper music sick same here.

WAF3001
didn't most bands start out when they were teens?

MildPossession
I can't think of any teeny bopper bands... I have never understood what this teeny bopper thing is? explain.

WAF3001
a teenager!?!

MildPossession
There are teenagers out there who like excellent music though... Not all teenagers are the same...

WAF3001
exactly!!!!

Lana
Teenybopper bands are generally ones that cater to 13 year olds, and more or less do anything their record company tells them too. Most of the time, their music is shit.

And I'm glad that so many people agreed with my initial post big grin

MildPossession
Thank you for actually giving a decent explaination.

WAF3001
FKUC YOU!!!

No one calls it teeny bopper music. You could call it boy bands or something. Saying teeny bopper just refers to teenagers! Dumbasses!

Lana
Boy bands are teenybopper music.

Grow up, child.

Ronny
Originally posted by BlackC@t
I hate teeny bopper s!uts! mad

They ruin some good bands.

Yellowcard were good, but then they became a shitty teeny bopper band because of teeny boppers! mad

Thank God that will never happen to Smile Empty Soul or the Ataris smile

The Ataris tried to make it big but failed, so that's why they're not a teeny bopper band. .. Um it DID happen to SES and Ataris blink

How would teenie boppers RUIN the bands.. What are good bands that teenie boppers listen to?

wait wtf? What IS a teenie bopper confused

Lana
Originally posted by Ronny
.. Um it DID happen to SES and Ataris blink

How would teenie boppers RUIN the bands.. What are good bands that teenie boppers listen to?

wait wtf? What IS a teenie bopper confused

Ronny! eek!

My explanation of what a teenybopper is goes hand in hand with my explanation of what a teenybopper band is. They're generally 13 years old, female, and lap up whatever is being pushed as 'popular' at the moment. A perfect example are all the 13 year old girls who walk around obsessed with Simple Plan.

Ronny
Aaaah so close to like every female 10-15 year old... But Us select few *flipps hair* who listen to good music.

I was in this conversation with this one girl thats going to my high school next year and Shes like "so what do you listen to?" and I said ofc "tool" and shes all confused and goes "Who?" BITCHSLAP

Lana
Haha, yep, pretty much...I'm ashamed to say my sister is halfway a teenybopper. But at least she still likes SOME good music, like SOAD and APC.

I would seriously slap them.....

Ronny
No not your sister sad I wont belive it

I already have slapped some embarrasment

Lana
Yup, my sister....sad she likes Hilary Duff and Gwen Stefani and shit like that...she still despises Simple Plan and Good Charlotte, though, and still loves SOAD and APC.

Rob Owns You
I thought that Gwen Stefani or whatever her name is was black the first time I heard that stupid song with a bunch of racket in it on the radio till I saw my freind watching the video of it...

WAF3001
You realize Gwen Stefani has the number one song right now!

Lana
So? It still sucks.

WAF3001
THat's your opinion and you must realize most of the US thinks Gwen Steffani is great!

Lana
Doesn't mean I have to agree.

Seriously. "That shit is bananas"? You call THAT good songwriting?

WAF3001
yes i do

Ronny
So you listen to anything thats popular at the moment just because its popular? You overlook the fact that you DO have your OWN judgement and only follow what MTV says is the right way? Are you completely blind?

BackFire
Gwen Stefani is pretty cool in my book, she takes part in some catchy tunes.

StinkFist462
i liked Stefani back in No Doubt. as for her going solo is a big no no

Lana
Originally posted by StinkFist462
i liked Stefani back in No Doubt. as for her going solo is a big no no

Agreed.

MildPossession
I liked her song with the Alice in Wonderland themed video, can't remember the song, catchy song.

and the Japanese girls are a nice touch.

SlipknoT
She Doesnt have any Boobs.

Ronny
do boobs matter in music?

SlipknoT
She makes music? confused

WAF3001
you guys are shallow
and I don't listen to just whatever's popular. A lot of the stuff that I like is not popular with my friends!

StinkFist462
what do you listen to that isnt on MTV ?

WAF3001
Music!
MTV doesn't have music anymore.
Also, I listen to Insane Clown Posse, I doubt that's on MTV

StinkFist462
its probabaly not but ICP is probabaly the worst "group" ever created on the face of the earth.

WAF3001
k
I like em

StinkFist462
no, you don't. they suck. i suggest if you do like them, not to tell people you like them cause they will rip on you.

WAF3001
My friends like em too, but that's not why I like em'. I was introduced to them when I was like ten. I love those carnival freak juggalos

StinkFist462
please. never say juggalos around me. thats by far the most stupid idiotic group of people. that group is my number 1 ranked for "group i'd like to throw a hand grenade in the middle of"

WAF3001
Juggalo
Juggalo
Juggalo
Juggalo
Juggalo
Juggalo
Juggalo
Juggalo
Juggalo
Juggalo
Juggalo
Juggalo
Juggalo

StinkFist462
have fun dressing up as a moron clown

WAF3001
just because I like a band, doesn't mean I do what they do. Not every fan of Kiss wears that clownish make-up. I listen to music, but don't care about the "ways" of their "true" fans

SlipknoT
Originally posted by StinkFist462
please. never say juggalos around me. thats by far the most stupid idiotic group of people. that group is my number 1 ranked for "group i'd like to throw a hand grenade in the middle of" Dude, are you forgeting Simple Plan?

Lana
How about packing them together into a room?

Imaginary
And then chuck a grenade in there?

Lana
Yep happy

Imaginary
Sounds good eek!

Alpha Centauri
Fans don't make a band shit. Most bands have some shit fans.

If the band allow themselves to be changed by their fans, it's the bands fault.

-AC

Korri
OMFGI Teenie Bopper bands r0x0rz cheerleader

Imaginary
i luv david sooo much omfg he's so hot!

Lana
omfg he's such a good singer and he's so hot and i love him so much and anyone else who likes him can go die beacuse he's mine!

*shudders*

I feel unclean.

Imaginary
As do I

BlackC@t
As do I yucky

Tptmanno1
Turns on Shower...
Ladies...

Yea the onl good thing about teeny bopper bands is that their over just as fast as they got popular.
Like I said
Popularity does NOT equal Greatness...

Darth Revan
FKUC YOU!!!

No one calls it teeny bopper music. You could call it boy bands or something. Saying teeny bopper just refers to teenagers! Dumbasses!

A teeny-bopper is not just a teenager.

A teeny-bopper is an annoying preteen, usually, but not always female, who listens to sugary pop music and upon whom anything with any kind of depth or meaning is lost. If they are female, they often carry around several billion tubes of sparkly strawberry-flavored lipgloss wherever they go. If male, they try to look "badass" by spiking their hair and standing around in the mall.

It seems to me that in recent years, with the rising popularity of pop rock acts like *shudder* Simple Plan and *shudder* Good Charlotte, the definition of teeny-bopper has been slightly broadened. The acceptable age is now slightly higher, and the musical taste slightly less sugary, though no less shitty. They may now be seen wearing studded belts and sk8er shoes.

Imaginary
Hey! I have strawberry lipgloss!

Lana
Originally posted by Tptmanno1
Turns on Shower...
Ladies...

Yea the onl good thing about teeny bopper bands is that their over just as fast as they got popular.
Like I said
Popularity does NOT equal Greatness...

What, you want to join us or something? stick out tongue

Originally posted by Imaginary
Hey! I have strawberry lipgloss!

So do I, it tastes good laughing out loud But Nivek was just stating what a typical teenybopper is.

Imaginary
I know Lana, I was kidding stick out tongue

cad
teeny bopper who actually cares what they are bands are just bands you listen to them or you dont simple as that i dont understand why there is people moaning about it. and any way what is teeny bopper bands.

Korri
We are moaning because it is due to these bands being so hyped up and foolish little girls who think that these bands are "Soo HOTT" that the business of music is being suffocated, the same with manufactured bands.

Red Superfly
Slipknot said it best:

People = shit.

Ronny
Music!
MTV doesn't have music anymore.
Also, I listen to Insane Clown Posse, I doubt that's on MTV

Oh WOW you rebel... go rebel with all the other REBELS that listen to gwen stefani and ICP no expression

Red Superfly
laughing

Gwen Stefani is sooo rebellious. She rebels against rock music, pop punk, pop and r'nb at the same time, flicking between each one in such a rebellious manner. She's such a rebel with her originality and flair for appealling to the lowest common denominator. Go rebel thumb up

Imaginary
What the hell is Insane Clown Posse anyway?

Lana
This really shit band that has followers that call themselves 'juggalos'. They suck.

Imaginary
Juggalos. 'Nuff said.

xLiNdS x 622x
OMG i am soooo mad....Fall Out Boy is my favorite band and just the other day i saw them on MTV!!! mad

Viktor Vaughn
oh you mean bands like slipknot, mudvayne, and slayer?

yeah they suck.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.