Whats your favorite movie out of the OT?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

AmrothSkywalker
Pick your movie and I don't care if this has been posted before, so don't come in here and complain just frikkin vote!!!!

DeVi| D0do
**** you

AmrothSkywalker
Watch the language watch the language i will reprt you for cursing or lewdness cursing or lewdness leud leud leeeooodness fugder fudger mother fudger would you like a foot job? devil dildo devil dildo

DeVi| D0do
ooooooookay...

blink

viking12344
ESB by far. I loved ANH back in 77, it just does not have the staying power for me though. Jedi was great sans the teddy bears.

DenKi
Phantom Menace

The Ones
i love em all but i didnt see that option when i voted so i went for ESB

matreid
Originally posted by DenKi
Phantom Menace

Your joking right?

That is not even an option...

Dresta
ESB
ANH
ROTJ

how come no ones voted for ANH. its far better then ROTJ.

pr1983
Favourite? ROTJ...

Best? ESB...

General Zodiac
A New Hope all the way with me!

The Ones
New hope sucks now. expecialy with the new dvd errors and slip ups

SnakeEyes
Originally posted by pr1983
Favourite? ROTJ...

Best? ESB...

I agree wink

Lord Ganon
I like ROTJ.

matreid
ROTJ f'sure followed by ESB and then ANH.

AmrothSkywalker
I don't know man every time I see the end of ROTJ I have such a sense of completeness and I feel like "ahhh everythings alright now" It is just so good man like in ANH I still feel like well they won this time but the empire is still out there, and in ESB its just like ...the empire kicked ass. But in ROTJ it's just like the evil force has finally been reckoned with and freedom and the new republic in the galaxy are on their way, in every other movie I know that something still has to happen when it's over. I agree If I had to watch the middle of all 3 I would prob like ANH the best but the grand finale is what wins me over to ROTJ's side.

ccoo
1. ESB
1a. ANH

Every other movie is good, and can watch them endlessly, but the crowning achievements of the saga are ANH & ESB.

ESB edges out ANH slightly just because the characters are already developed, you delve right into the story, and it is much darker than ANH. ANH is a close 1A, because it is still a great movie, with a great ending, but falls just a tad short.

Moff jango
Favourite? ROTJ...

Best? ESB... Same with me!

General Zodiac
Imperial March

Dark Lord Plo
Favourite? ROTJ...

Best? ESB...
yes

Elrariel
ESB for sure.

Boba Fett mmm

Darth_Rankkor
Favourite ESB

2nd fav ANH

3rd kinda liked it but disapointed ROTJ- IMO the friggin bears scr**ed everything up. The movie was going ok until that part :P

SithHappens
I liked RotJ just because Luke had some knowledge of the Force and wasn't a complete asshat. But my all time favorit OT or PT has to be ESB byfar.

aletashirley
Star Wars Episode V: The Empire Strikes Back is one of my favorite movie and i had watched it about 4-5 times and never get bored of it.

queeq
Only 4-5 times??? Watch it more often.

DopamineDarling
Star Wars Episode V: The Empire Strikes Back

Lord Shadow Z
I've always leant more towards ROTJ as being my favourite; Jabba's Palace, the Rancor, touching scene with Luke, Yoda and Ben, the big space battle over Endor and the final confrontation with the Emperor.

It's just a nice comfortable sort of film to watch and even better without some of the changes. I have to say I wasn't a fan of putting Hayden in at the end or the beak in the Sarlacc pit, but the musical number in Jabba's Palace was brilliant.

Darth Subjekt
ESB without question.

queeq
Indeed.

General G
Obvs The Empire Strikes Back. It has everything. Except for Leia in a gold bikini, but I can forgive them for that because it's not neeeeded to make it a great movie.

Stupid bears, indeed, though.

angelsmith90
Among these movies my favorite is Star Wars Episode V: The Empire Strikes Back

C-3POTheClever
Return of the Jedi's my favourite of not only the originals but the entire saga! I don't even mind the ewocks.

queeq
ESB - best movie
ROTJ - best Vader-Luke scenes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.