SnakeEyes's Wise Advice Thread

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SnakeEyes
Come here and tell me all of your problems and I will give you my wisdom and advice to help you out.

smokin'

Darth L. Dipsit
This is a considerate thread. I applaud you, SnakeEyes, for finding such a constructive outlet!

Zenoside
Why do 24 hour seven-elevens have locks on thier doors?

Darth L. Dipsit
WHY DOESN'T CHEWBACCA WEAR PANTS?!!!

SlipknoT
I got shot at today, what shall I do?

SnakeEyes
Zenoside- Because they get robbed a lot and need to have extra safety precautions.

Dipsit- Because his fur covers any parts others would not like to see, and because if he wore pants he would get way too warm.

Slipknot- You should probably avoid anyone that you think might shoot at you again... and think about all actions that could get you shot at in the future.

The Tired Hiker
I gotta take a piss right now, but I'm too lazy to get up, so what should i do?

SlipknoT
Originally posted by The Tired Hiker
I gotta take a piss right now, but I'm too lazy to get up, so what should i do? Piss in a Ben & Jerry's carton smile

The Tired Hiker
There's nothing nearby to piss in, I checked already. sick I'm about to burst.

SnakeEyes
TH- You could either take Slipknot's advice, grab a nearby bottle or other container OR you could just wing it/ relax and go in your pants....... No, but seriously if I were you I would just get up and walk to the toilet...

SnakeEyes
I am gonna hit the hay soon, in about 5 minutes so save your questions till tomorrow and I'll be back to answer them. But I do have time for one more, so GO!

The Tired Hiker
I ended up pissing in the toilet. Thanks guys! thumb up

SnakeEyes
No problem! Night everyone...

s|m
I have nothing to do today, and I am bored sh*tless.
Omg, what shall I do sad?

LordFear
WHY DOES SHIT SMELLS?
I have a boil on my cock. Is that cause to be alarmed?

vaya_the_elf
Should I spend the weekend with my boyfriend?

SnakeEyes
slm- There are plenty of things you could do when you're bored. Such as: Go work out, watch a movie, play videogames, hang out with your friends, read or sleep. You pick...

LordFear- Shit smells because it is the waste that is not good for your body. Excrement smells bad because it IS bad...

Vaya- I think you should first see what his plans are, and if he is free, then by all means, go for it.

vaya_the_elf
Originally posted by SnakeEyes

Vaya- I think you should first see what his plans are, and if he is free, then by all means, go for it.

It was his idea.

Just wondering if it was a good idea?

SnakeEyes
Oh, well unless you would rather do something else or have previous arrangements... then I can't see why it wouldn't be a good idea.

Oh and LordFear, as for that boil.... seek medical attention.

carnival_junkie
Everyone hates me.
Please give me useless advice on how I can rid myself of my teenage angst.

ps. = sarcasm.

now. sans sarcasm.
are you planning to be like. a shrink. or something of the sort?

SnakeEyes
No, I am not planning to be a shrink... I was just curious as to what other people's problems might be and also I wanted to broaden my KMC horizons and post more in the Off-Topic Forum...

vaya_the_elf
Help I lost my turtle?

SnakeEyes
Hmmmm... well this is a pretty big problem, I'm not even sure if I can even help you... but I will try. There is a good chance that the turtle is still somewhere near you or possibly still in the house (if you lost it inside) because turtles do not move very fast. I would thoroughly inspect the area around you and make sure that it is nowhere nearby. If you really can't find it after that, post flyers all over the place, with a somewhat decent award for whoever finds it, so that they will be motivated to do so. If that doesn't work, hire a private detective and pray to God that you get that turtle back.

carnival_junkie
No, I am not planning to be a shrink... I was just curious as to what other people's problems might be and also I wanted to broaden my KMC horizons and post more in the Off-Topic Forum...

that's sweet.

i could never do that... i can barely handle my own problems, let alone other people's. may sound selfish. but it's all a matter of what i can handle and what i cant.

SnakeEyes
It doesn't sound selfish. There are times where I feel the exact same way.

carnival_junkie
Yeah, I spent so much time of my life trying to sort out the issues that my friends had, be the optimist, etc...

got irritating after a while. had to go back to letting them fix things on their own.

vaya_the_elf
Hmmmm... well this is a pretty big problem, I'm not even sure if I can even help you... but I will try. There is a good chance that the turtle is still somewhere near you or possibly still in the house (if you lost it inside) because turtles do not move very fast. I would thoroughly inspect the area around you and make sure that it is nowhere nearby. If you really can't find it after that, post flyers all over the place, with a somewhat decent award for whoever finds it, so that they will be motivated to do so. If that doesn't work, hire a private detective and pray to God that you get that turtle back.

I found it smile

Darth L. Dipsit
Great!

SnakeEyes
Yes, that is very good news...

vaya_the_elf
big grin

vaya_the_elf
Do you need some advice snakeeyes?

SnakeEyes
Hmmmm, well I am kinda bored. I guess I could use some advice on fun things to do, but that's kind of a dumb question.
sad

vaya_the_elf
Do you like computer games?

SnakeEyes
Of course

vaya_the_elf
Play a computer game.

I would play neverwinter nights, or whatever you are into

SnakeEyes
BUMP...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.