Magneto,Dr.Doom,and Professor X(with a twist) move into the d.c. universe

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

mikedgravity
the idea is that magneto at full power,Dr.Doom at full technological awesomeness, and Prof X with savage hulk's body(while retaining all his telepathic powers and full mental capacity). decide to move to the DCU and slap some people around. starting with the JLA.

GalacticStorm
If working together then the Jla get rocked

demigawd
Magneto at full power controls time/space. Dr. Polaris destroyed the JLA. Magneto = Dr. Polaris x 100. And DC isn't very strong psionically, so Xavier will wreak havoc as well. Doom will, I dunno, discover a GL ring and use it or something.

Solidus Snake
i dunno. id send plastic man for magneto. it worked against doc polaris. whether hes 100 times stronger or a million. plastic man has no metallic parts and can escape any trap. batman would dress up plastic man to look like someone magneto trust and plas, woul knock his ass out.

zatanna, could take all three

supes often beats the weaponsmaster (or whomever he is, the guy from the future taht they kicked around in JLA year 1)

prof X would be the the biggest threat. id use jonn to boom tube him to takron galtos or the phantom zone or something.

atom, could also take all 3 of them. mental powers, physical powers, magic etc dont work normally at the quantum level. id have him take prof X

my other option would be to use flash to hyper accelerat superman, wonderwoman, martian manhunter, and captain marvel to hyperlight speed cause they all move faster than thought (re: jla vs adam strange) and they could kick everyones ass before they knew that an attack was planned.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.