Cool Hand Luke?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SlipknoT
Why the hell is there No Cool Hand Luke thread? confused Alright..Well to put it Simply this movie kicks ass. Luke is one of my favorite Characters in a Movie ever.

Myth
This reminds me. I'm angry at my Blockbuster because they don't have any copies of Cool Hand Luke. I've never seen it.

jaden101
i agree...cool hand luke is up there with the best of them...me and my mates even tried the egg bet...lets just say i wont be trying it again

bakerboy
Wonderful movie. Paul Newman was great, the fight scene between newman and george kenedy was one of the best fight scenes ever.

WindDancer
This movie is a friggin good! Paul and George were sensational as prisoner duo. A wonderful movie indeed. I love this line:

"What we've got here is... failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach."

baracustastic
Ah.......

GNR

fantastic.

ragesRemorse
you know i havent seen this movie since i was about ten. I remember trying to be like cool hand luke after watching it. That lasted untill i saw dirty harry and tried to be like dirty harry, that lasted untill i saw die hard and tried to be like John Mclane. I cant remember, does luke actually kill any cops?

Morning_Glory
I havent seen this movie yet... but hear its good

TommyBoy2005
Luke didn't hurt anybody. He got put into the jail for vandalising parking meters.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.