Batman Begins Again

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BlackC@t
This is to be the sequels name to 'Batman Begins.'
It is still unconfirmed.

I think the name could have been better...
But I can't wait to see Batman square off against the Joker!

Myth
There is no way that will be the name. It sounds so f*cking stupid and they would have to know that. Drop the "Begins" part and add something else.

SpyCspider
Batman Continues? hahahah...uh.......no

Mainstream
Batman: enter the joker
Batman 2
Batman returns....ah damn..that's taken.

Myth
Batman Starts All Over Again

Mainstream
Originally posted by Myth
Batman Starts All Over Again

Batman Returns Again

SpyCspider
Batman Begins to Return

hahaha getting worse and worse...

Mainstream
Batman is back and he's really cool and no Bat nipples or colorful stupid villians...the movie.

Batman 2 Dick comes...so to speak

NoFate007
Genesis, Dark Knight, Resurgence, Retribution, Retaliation, Vengeance, Apocalypse, Dementia...idk what they could use

Mainstream
Batman: the battle for gotham continutes

Joker1237
Mainstream that was a good ideal,

Batman: Enter the Joker,

I cant think of a better title than that.

Mainstream
Originally posted by Joker1237

yeah Batman: Enter the Joker
Batman 2: enter the clown prince of crime

something to do with the joker in the title would do.

WindDancer
"Batman The Legend of the Dark Knight" would be a cool title.

Mainstream
Originally posted by WindDancer
"Batman The Legend of the Dark Knight" would be a cool title.

that be cool title if they ever did the old bats like in Dark knight returns.

Batman 2: Joker Begins.

WindDancer
How about Batman: Episode I The Joker Menace. sick

Mainstream
Originally posted by WindDancer
How about Batman: Episode I The Joker Menace. sick

Batman Episode 2: Alfred strikes back lol

NoFate007
Batman: Death Jester

shit everything sounds campy lol

Mainstream
Batman 2: the killer smile of the Joker.

NoFate007
too long, plus i don't think they should mention the character's name in the title.

Mainstream
I like either Batman 2: gotham's savior

or Batman 2: the killer smile

Sileas
hysterical

love the titles! lol for real!

I heard "Bat out of Hell" suggested for the one in the theaters right now.

Mainstream
Batman 2: no laughing matter.

BlackC@t
'Batman 2' would do just fine.

Or 'The Dark Knight Returns.'

Shadow_King
i didnt know where else to post this but i was looking through the new articles post on kmc and i came upon this article.

Date: July 5 2005
Justin Timberlake is said to be among those being considered for the role of Batman villain 'Two-Face' in the next movie.

A source told Cinescape that the 24-year-old former 'NSync singer would be "a perfect choice" for the role.

Timberlake's upcoming movies include Alpha Dog, in which he plays a gangster's drug dealer, and Edison in which he plays a journalist.

Bat Dude
Batman: Dark Justice

Batman: Shadows

Batman: Venom

Batman: Shadow of the Bat

Dark, twisted titles.

dawsey28
Originally posted by Shadow_King
i didnt know where else to post this but i was looking through the new articles post on kmc and i came upon this article.

Justin Timberlake is said to be among those being considered for the role of Batman villain 'Two-Face' in the next movie.

A source told Cinescape that the 24-year-old former 'NSync singer would be "a perfect choice" for the role.

Timberlake's upcoming movies include Alpha Dog, in which he plays a gangster's drug dealer, and Edison in which he plays a journalist.

You could have posted it here: http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f50/t351364.html

Zod4Life
Originally posted by Joker1237

Me either. smile

Myth
Batman 2: Trying to Replace Nicholson
Batman 3: The Gay Side-kick
Batman 4: Batman......................... IN SPACE!

Nevermind

no expression link please.

dawsey28
Well, it is on the home page: http://www.killermovies.com/b/batmancontinues/articles/5265.html

Isn't the name of the sequel BATMAN CONTINUES ?

BlackC@t
Batman Continues is a good title for it.

NoFate007
Batman Continues isn't very good in my mind, but its better than some things I've heard lol. I'd still like Batman: Genesis or Batman: Dark Knight

Bardock42
Maybe:

Joker I: Batman's Back

Zod4Life
Originally posted by BlackC@t
Batman Continues is a good title for it.

I agree. smile

Simply Jenna
syfyportal.com has an article up on how it will be called Batman Continues, and that they have already signed Bale, Freeman, and Caine to return, but are NOT going to sign Katie Holmes. I would post the link, but it won't let me because I'm a newbie LOL

Zod4Life
I'm just glad that all of the main characters are returning for the sequel.

Nevermind
Originally posted by dawsey28
Well, it is on the home page: http://www.killermovies.com/b/batmancontinues/articles/5265.html

Isn't the name of the sequel BATMAN CONTINUES ?

Bah, sorry I don't look at the home page I normally just link straight to the forum.

Red Superfly
How about Batman Reloaded?

I personally like Batman: Year One - which has so far been the assumed title of the sequel.

Mainstream
Batman 2: the battle contintues

Zahit
Batman and Silent Bob Strike Back...

Mainstream
Batman 2: don't be a villian in Gotham City while Batman is driving his car in your hood.

Zahit
Batman: Say Hello To My Little Friend!

Mainstream
Batman 2: triller killer Clown appears

Zod4Life
Originally posted by Mainstream
Batman 2: no laughing matter.

Also another good title for the sequel to Batman Begins.

Zod4Life
Batman:The Battle For Good Continues
Batman:Attack of the Joker
Batman:A Cold Town
Batman:A Loose Crocodile

cameron666
Batman Reigns

Batman Revelations

Batman Redemption

b-dan
joker no have scarecrow and joker there freinds in the comics

DarkAge
^I barely understood what you said. You wanna use some kind of sentence structure please?

You know it occured to me that Batman Begins should have been called "Batman 1". I mean they already knew they were going to make at least two sequels anyway, which they could have called 2 and 3.

NoFate007
well maybe they titled it Batman Begins to call it something specifically for the 2nd film that they had in mind. I remember two of the titles they were working with were Batman: Intimidation Game and Batman: Genesis....perhaps the 2nd one will be the title of the second one.

Dresta

Justion Timberlake a drug dealer HA! laughing

chucktaylor
Batman: Pop Singer on Drugs
Batman: His Prerogrative

Mr Parker
Originally posted by Mainstream
Batman: the battle for gotham continutes

or just Batman,the battle for Gothem.That would be good and it would not surprise me if it was named something like that.

BlackC@t
Too long and cheesy. It needs to be short and sweet.

Altar[1stONE]
Reign of Batman
or Reign of the Dark Knight

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.