Minority Report vs War Of The Worlds

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

MrGlass
I enjoyed WOTW more than Report. What about yall?

jaden101
i presume you mean the new WOTW as opposed to the original...if so then i haven't seen it yet but given that i absolutely detested minority report then i guess wotw will be better

MrGlass
yes, the new wotw directed by steven spielberg.

DeVi| D0do
They're two very different films... I liked them both, but for different reasons.

MrGlass
comparing them as far as a tom cruise/steven spielberg film

DeVi| D0do
Tom Cruise was typical Tom Cruise in Minority Report. That is to say that I hated him in it. He was okay in War of the Worlds.

I love the story in Minority Report by Phillip K. Dick, but I thought the film could have been done better.

WOTW gets my vote.

MildPossession
I enjoyed MR, but will probably end up loving WOTW.

Cinemaddiction
Minority Report, for me. The WOTW remake had some nice sweeps, and decent special effects, but it was a remake, and was pretty underwhelming. I liked it, but Minority Report was much more engaging.

Smasandian
So you liked Minorty Report.
I personally loved this movie, but it seems that alot of other people dont share the same views. To me, its a tad underrated.

general-pain
Its very underated. I think I'm going to say Minority Report. I think it shows just how far we're sinking when brainless action movies ususally do better at the boxpffice than thoughtful action films.

ThaWhiteShadow
i wuz kinda dissapointed by WOTW, it wasnt bad or anything, but i like minoruty report a lot more

general-pain
Minority report was just som much more engagin and clever.

ragesRemorse
Minority report had far more depth and emotion. War of the worlds was funner. However, these two movies should not be compared. A more realistic comparison would be Jurassic park and war of the worlds.

SnakeEyes
Well I haven't seen Minority Report in a couple years now so I don't remember much, but I saw War of the Worlds yesterday, and overall, I thought it was a great movie... so it got my vote.

Beyonder
Minority Report.

HkKwinzalot
WOTW Was awesome, better than minority report. It gets my vote.

fruits
i enjoyed war of the worlds a lot more then i enjoyed minority report. i dont know why, but i just loved war of the worlds

Reznik
yay now Minority Report is winning thanx to my vote. One vote doesnt matter. My ass.

Minority Report has better action.

belbel300
they were both good films

Myth
Minority Report. 10X the story.

el barto_1
minority report by a long shot, WOTW was realy disepointing

jainasolo55
these arnt the kinda of movies that can be compared to one another...i loved WOTW...i never saw all of minority report...but i hate tom cruise

Crease
Minority report is the most underrated movie of all time.

Scarecrow756
Miniorty Report.

grey fox
WOTW, minority report sucked ass . Pre-crime pffft

Wolfie
Minority Report is great. The story, the effects, everything about it was amazing.

WOTW bored me. It was nothing special.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.