Darth Revan vs. Sephiroth

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

General Zodiac
Who will win? The mighty Sith Lord Revan or the evil villian Sephiroth.

DarthSidiouss
sephiroth, only cloud could whoop his ass

Count Kent
Revan should be able to shield himself in a wall of true light to protect him from anything Sephiroth might throw at him, and then kick his ass.

Blue_Hefner
I thought this was about Star wars

Count Kent
Tell that to Sin Harvest.

Lord Saboteur
Originally posted by Blue_Hefner
I thought this was about Star wars The thread was made last year.

Sin Harvest
This is a year old when Star Wars characters could be placed against other characters so let this thread die in peace.

overlord
Count Kent wants to be banned by subliminally being an ass.

Count Kent
You need to be banned because you contribute nothing except your pathetic attempts at being funny.

overlord
Look, I am not funny. This is not something that is my problem, but you however should really get over it.

Count Kent
You know you're not funny, so stop trying to be funny and actually contribute something to these forums, troll.

overlord
lol you constantly tell me I'm not funny, you must be mentally unstable. I don't try to be anything I'm not. I actually knew that Plagueis was a Muun long before you did and I've written the books about True Darkness, light and something else. I rule your world, kid. Bow down before me.

Count Kent
You see, you're still trying to be funny. Learn from Blaxican, he's actually funny and you are totally a lesser version of him...there can only be one - sound familiar?

overlord
I am quite serious, little man. I know more about true darkness and true light than you.

Count Kent
Dude, give it up already.

overlord
Dude, I seriously know more about the true light and the true darkness.
I am like the guy who invented the whole concept.

Lord Saboteur
Both of you STFU about that True Light, it's non-canon and shouldn't be used in this damned forum. Ignorants. In an attempt to go on topic; I'd say Sephiroth is probably a lot faster, overpowered and the like, but if Revan gets a Force Choke in the deal might be done for the One-Winged Angel.

zephiel7
WTF is true light!!!????

overlord
Huh, what the f*ck? It's not true?

(well, at least this is the last time Kent visits this thread)

Count Kent
Haha, overlord is officially being ignored.

@Zeph, I don't think it is canon in the view of the canon policy of these forums.

overlord
Originally posted by Count Kent
Haha, overlord is officially being ignored.

@Zeph, I don't think it is canon in the view of the canon policy of these forums. Haha, good one. *highfives Count Kent*

Blue_Hefner
Originally posted by Sin Harvest
This is a year old when Star Wars characters could be placed against other characters so let this thread die in peace.

My bad then. I didn't look at the date.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.