Who's not funny?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

KharmaDog
O.K.

So we've looked at rivalries, and who the funnier members of KMC are, but we have some duds out there too.

Who are some of our members who seem to try real hard to be funny, but don't quite seem to hit the mark? Or who are some of the members who are perhaps funny for the wrong reasons? (i.e. we are not laughing with you, we are laughing at you.)

PVS
this one has "close me" written all over it laughing out loud

KharmaDog
laughing laughing

Corran
Originally posted by PVS
this one has "close me" written all over it laughing out loud Yes indeed, it smacks of possible member bashing and heated arguments.

botankus
Welcome to KMC Awards week in the General Discussion forum.

KharmaDog
Originally posted by Corran
Yes indeed, it smacks of possible member bashing and heated arguments.

No bashing is neccessary.

Originally posted by botankus
Welcome to KMC Awards week in the General Discussion forum.

Things were getting stale in here, just thought I'd try and get people talking. You gotta admit the rivals and witty threads were entertaining.

Deano
so who do you think then?

Ragnarok_AU
All those restriced first come to mind.

Ragnarok_AU
or most of them

botankus
They've long since been restricted, but Punker69 and Stormy Day come to mind (they might even be the same person).

KharmaDog
Philo tried so hard to be witty, but it just never happened. Then he would just call everyone an idiot out of frustration.

Corran
Did philo leave?

KharmaDog
Did philo leave?

In a sense, he was permanently banned.

PVS
Originally posted by Deano

i'll give you a hint:

Corran
Originally posted by KharmaDog
In a sense, he was permanently banned. Cool, he was a bit of a prick.

botankus
laughing out loud @ PVS

KharmaDog
Classic PVS thumb up

Bardock42
Cool, he was a bit of a prick.
I actually thougth he was funny sad ... at least the Philosophy Forum was something back then.....

Hmm and I would say my Award for the least funny person (well funny in the sense of laughing with them not at them) would go to some girl on here we all know....I give you a hint.B42

botankus
Originally posted by Bardock42
Hmm and I would say my Award for the least funny person (well funny in the sense of laughing with them not at them) would go to some girl on here we all know....I give you a hint.B42

I think you have the part in parenthesis backwards.

Inleast you could have gotten that part right.

Bardock42
I am sure there is nothering wrong with my post, inleast I think so.B42

debbiejo
Yeah...At least he stirred up the Philosophy forum...Though...he wouldn't let you win an argument...

botankus
I just wanted to exclaim that to you.

Bardock42
Originally posted by debbiejo
Yeah...At least he stirred up the Philosophy forum...Though...he wouldn't let you win an argument...

well seriously now, who does?....Kharma? AC? PVS? KidRock?.......

jaden101
i'm not funny...i'm just misunderstood

PVS

I dident read your post but im sure it was intresting, but weird. I have nothering to say though.PVS Happy Dance

Capt_Fantastic

Actually, I've noticed that Kid Rock never argues with me. I insult him or his opinions, and then he just ignores it. Maybe he thinks I act like a child. How mature of him...

Bardock42
Originally posted by Capt_Fantastic
Actually, I've noticed that Kid Rock never argues with me. I insult him or his opinions, and then he just ignores it. Maybe he thinks I act like a child. How mature of him...
Maybe he just sees your point and agrees, but is too embarassed and won't respond.

Capt_Fantastic
Maybe he just sees your point and agrees, but is too embarassed and won't respond.

I doubt that.

PVS
yeah, thats quite a stretch.

that would imply that kidrock thinks

Bardock42
I doubt that.

Yes me too stick out tongue

KharmaDog

That's quite a grouping. And I don't argue to win, I just like to debate stick out tongue

KharmaDog

Maybe he thinks that if he communicates directly with you he'll turn homosexual?

Bardock42
Maybe he thinks that if he communicates directly with you he'll turn homosexual?

Hmm yes, I heard of that.....people mysteriously turned gay after talking to a Homosexual on an Internet forum....its dangerous...stick out tongue

That's quite a grouping. And I don't argue to win, I just like to debate stick out tongue

Well that may be, but what we forget is....everyone that doesn't want to go to war...is gay. (I don't know why I just said that....but bet its your fault)

Anyways you maybe just do it for the fun of debating...and I understand that...but you would never admit to have lost an arguement....

KharmaDog
Well that may be, but what we forget is....everyone that doesn't want to go to war...is gay. (I don't know why I just said that....but bet its your fault)

I don't get it..confused

Anyways you maybe just do it for the fun of debating...and I understand that...but you would never admit to have lost an arguement....

I would admit to being proved wrong, I just won't go down without a fight. The problem is that alot of times we are arguing about opinions, it's herd to win or lose at that. Plenty of people have made me see their point. I don't see it about winning or losing, that's why I come here, to see other's perspectives on things. Sometimes I see their point, other times I don't.

Capt_Fantastic

Ah, that suddenly makes so much sense to me. Well, not to me...but anyone that plasters kid rock all over everything he types has to be backwards enough to think such an ignorant thing.

KharmaDog
yes

Capt_Fantastic
Hmm yes, I heard of that.....people mysteriously turned gay after talking to a Homosexual on an Internet forum....its dangerous...stick out tongue

I don't get it..confused

I would admit to being proved wrong, I just won't go down without a fight. The problem is that alot of times we are arguing about opinions, it's herd to win or lose at that. Plenty of people have made me see their point. I don't see it about winning or losing, that's why I come here, to see other's perspectives on things. Sometimes I see their point, other times I don't.

This is fast turning into a Monty Python skit about arguing.

KharmaDog
We can't do that, Monty Python is funny, this thread is supposed to be about "not funny".

PVS
Ah, that suddenly makes so much sense to me. Well, not to me...but anyone that plasters kid rock all over everything he types has to be backwards enough to think such an ignorant thing.

eek! gay by association.
we all joke, but im sure thats the case.
he's afraid of you because somehow he might catch the 'gay bug' roll eyes (sarcastic)

Bardock42
This is fast turning into a Monty Python skit about arguing. Originally posted by KharmaDog
I don't get it..confused

Was a family guy quote....stick out tongue

Well, yes its not aboot winning or losing, the thing though is that people, well most people, won't admit to be wrong, I know we all (ok the more liberal ones of us) say they are open minded and respect other opinions and agree if they are right, but basically we don't like tio admit we are wrong and generally don't

KharmaDog
Well, yes its not aboot winning or losing, the thing though is that people, well most people, won't admit to be wrong, I know we all (ok the more liberal ones of us) say they are open minded and respect other opinions and agree if they are right, but basically we don't like tio admit we are wrong and generally don't

I agree. While I'll admit to being wrong, I'll also admit that it might take quite an effort to get me to that point. But I'd rather admit to being wrong and learn something than keep saying I'm right and just remain a little more stupid than I have to be.

Bardock42
I agree. While I'll admit to being wrong, I'll also admit that it might take quite an effort to get me to that point. But I'd rather admit to being wrong and learn something than keep saying I'm right and just remain a little more stupid than I have to be.

Well yes but you can learn something and still say NO.......eek!

s|m
In a sense, he was permanently banned.

Why was he banned no expression?

Bardock42
Originally posted by s|m
Why was he banned no expression?

He sockzzored the big one111!!!!!!111....no expression

Da Moose
Originally posted by PVS
eek! gay by association.
we all joke, but im sure thats the case.
he's afraid of you because somehow he might catch the 'gay bug' roll eyes (sarcastic)

Oh God, that'ssss not true issss it?

OMG, I'm lissssping.

sk8stuff09
whos gay?....seriously?

KharmaDog
Originally posted by sk8stuff09
whos gay?....seriously?

what does it matter?....seriously?

sk8stuff09
it doesnt really, i just didnt know anyone here was openly gay, im not a gay basher or anything.

Cinemaddiction
Well, rumours are swirling about that Tex is gay, but we're still guessing on that on...

Deano
Originally posted by PVS
i'll give you a hint:

dont get ya

mechmoggy
I'm officially unfunny at the moment. I've completely gone off the boil.

Perhaps I should take a few weeks off, then see if the old magic comes back. erm

PVS
dont get ya

i didnt think you would laughing out loud

*knocks on deano's skull*

HELLOOOOOO!!! ANYBODY HOME!?!?!?!?

stick out tongue

SlipknoT
They've long since been restricted, but Punker69 and Stormy Day come to mind (they might even be the same person). Indeed they were

debbiejo

But at least don't finally come down to "It's all subjective."

botankus
I've looked for the thread for some time, but I can't find it. There's this really old thread where punker69's begging Kes to let him be a mod.

I'm im-proving, but it was kind of like this:

P69: Kes, why can't you let me be a mod?
Kes: You have to be selected by Raz.
P69: But I want to be a mod!
Kes: It's not my decision. Frankly, I don't think you're capable of handling the responsibilities.
P69: What?? Of course I am!
Kes: I wouldn't recommend you to Raz
P69: Shut up
Another User: P69, stop bothering Kes
P69: You shut up too!
Kes: Punker69, calm the **** down or I'll report you to Raz!

Bardock42
I've looked for the thread for some time, but I can't find it. There's this really old thread where punker69's begging Kes to let him be a mod.

I'm im-proving, but it was kind of like this:

P69: Kes, why can't you let me be a mod?
Kes: You have to be selected by Raz.
P69: But I want to be a mod!
Kes: It's not my decision. Frankly, I don't think you're capable of handling the responsibilities.
P69: What?? Of course I am!
Kes: I wouldn't recommend you to Raz
P69: Shut up
Another User: P69, stop bothering Kes
P69: You shut up too!
Kes: Punker69, calm the **** down or I'll report you to Raz!

What the f**k?

botankus
What the f**k?

If you had been a member before Fall 2004 you would know who these people are. Sorry. This was in response to Slipknot's post.

Bardock42
If you had been a member before Fall 2004 you would know who these people are. Sorry. This was in response to Slipknot's post.
Well actually that was more like "What the f**k? punker69....are you an idiot"

alcoholicpoet
Philo tried so hard to be witty, but it just never happened. Then he would just call everyone an idiot out of frustration.

He was the first person that popped in my mind when I saw the title.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.