Kain (Legacy of Kain Defiance) vs. Krotos (God of War)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

dvampire
Who wins? big grin

WAF3001
God of War

PloKoon Forever
isnt krontos from the incredibles?

dvampire
Originally posted by PloKoon Forever
isnt krontos from the incredibles?

He's from the new hit video game. smile

Darth_Otaku
And its Kratos not Krontos and in the Incredibles its Cronos who i believe was a Titan.But i could be wrong...

John Bak'or
kain will win easy if its from BO1 he has all his powers he could posses kratos to make him docile then fling him into the abbyss telekinetically

thegmeister53
(agrees with John) Kain is also the most bad ass anti-hero ever. C'mon he's a vampire! There's also the problem that history can prevent Kratos from killing Kain, but Kain could kill Kratos because he has true free will and is armed with the soul reaver. stick out tongue

Decay
well kratos has the blades of chaos, blades forged by a god, they have to be strong enough to do some serious damage. either that or he has the blades of athena which are powerful enough to kill a god so a vampire wouldnt stand much chance against them. by the end of god of war kratos is like a crazy blender that runs around dicing everything so id say he wins, his offencive power is too overwhelming for some jerk vampire, and his blades surely have the ability to kill him.

thegmeister53
Actually Kain is also powerful enough to kill a god. He is armed with the soul reaver. Did you read my above post? Kain can't die because history won't let him. It doesn't matter how powerful Kratos is because he could never kill Kain. From your post and how you describe Kain to be a common "jerk vampire" you seem to know nothing about the Legacy of Kain.

Jose123
kain. yes

John Bak'or
kain easy. kratos is good i grant you, but if he thinks of attacking kain'll go mist form and the blades will go right through him. then he can go wolf form and devour kratos, telekinetically throw him into spikes or into the abyss like i said or posses him and then let him go (killing him that way). there are millions of possibile ways that kain could defeat and kill kratos and kratos wont be able to do much cause like thegmeister said history wont let kain die for..um...reasons sad
And BTW the password thing in the incredibles is Kronos which yes was a titan. he actually made an appearance in god of war, if im not mistaken. i dont know how the incredibles came into this aguement kronos was a password not a person, in that movie.

Sin_Volvagia
Krotos wins with hope at his side.

MooCowofJustice
Do you bump these threads just so you can keep saying that?

Sin_Volvagia
Originally posted by MooCowofJustice
Do you bump these threads just so you can keep saying that?

I just find the name Krotos strangely amusing.

Peach
Do not bump old, ancient threads for no reason.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.