Another "summer of the shark"

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

KharmaDog
Does anyone remember the media hysteria that was known as "the summer of the shark" before 9/11 came along and gave the media something newsworthy to write about?

Well with the two recent attacks in florida and attacks earlier this year in South Africa, lately it seems that sharks are now the media stars once again.

Seems like the media has to put something in the news just to scare the hell out of people.

botankus
Nice pic, Kharma. Too bad it's not as good as this one:

KharmaDog
eek!

Bardock42
I like sharks........

botankus
Bardock finally changed his sig. Too bad it's still the same guy pictured on it. stick out tongue

Bardock42
Originally posted by botankus
Bardock finally changed his sig. Too bad it's still the same guy pictured on it. stick out tongue

Yes well...and you know what, its the same guy I had in the sig before the sig I had last.......stick out tongue

Fishy
Sharks are good... They eat people, people taste like chicken, chicken is good...

Thats about all I have to say about this.

Bardock42
Originally posted by Fishy
Sharks are good... They eat people, people taste like chicken, chicken is good...

Thats about all I have to say about this.
I agree....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.