ROTS Obi-Wan Kenobi vs. ROTS Count Dooku [REMATCH]

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Plagues
In ROTS Obi-Wan was slamed by the Force at the beggining of the duel, between him, Anakin, and Dooku. But if they were alone...could Obi-Wan pull this off?

Clawed The Bum
i think that obi is a very powerful jedi. i mean he killed maul. he killed grevies. and he also beat anackin. obi's only weakness is lightning.

Lord DarqueLand
I agree with Clawed the Bum.... Obi-Wan could. But the thing is i don't agree with is that he could beat Anakin. Obi-Wan could not beat Anakin technically. Anakin technically was stupid and jumped, but if he hadn't Obi-wan would have lost. Because earlier Obi-Wan said "You are more powerful than i ever hope to be"

General Zodiac
Dooku would again use the force and defeat Obi-Wan. If it were not for Anakin Dooku would have lived and Obi-Wan would have died.

PloKoonDevotee
Stop voting for Obi. Sheesh, I like Obi and I like him better than Dooku, but Dooku is better than him. It's like rock, paper, scissors.

Anakin-Rock
Dooku-Scissors
ObiWan- Paper

There you go, everything is explained.

Fishy
People are actually voting for Obi?

Okay so you are actually saying that Dooku could easily defeat him when he wasn't concentrating on him but would lose when he was? Do your brains work? No offense people but seriously.

We have already seen the fight Obi got owned and that was with back up, he would not stand a chance alone... Not a chance in hell.

General Zodiac
Obi got owned twice! In AOTC and ROTS both times by Dooku. Dooku is the 1 Sith Obi-Wan could never defeat.

DarthSidiouss
the main reason obi-wan would loose is if count dooku uses his form II of lighsaber technique. obi-wan would own him if dooku fights the way he faught anakin.dooku wasent prepared,he took it as a joke. If Dooku had used his form II of lightsaber technique Anakin wouldent have never had the chance to become Vader. So It depends on how he will fight...If he fights like he did in ROTS vs. Anakin than Obi-Wan will win. If he fights with his form II lightsaber technique like in AOTC than Obi-Wan is done for..

Fishy
Of course he will fight with his normal form, he actually doesn't underestimate Obi Wan.

DarthSidiouss
he underestimates the chosen one.

Fishy
He underestimates him because Anakin was arrogant as shit and Dooku saw it. Also Dooku was told to lose, or at least not do his best. He wouldn't have made that mistake otherwise.

DarthSidiouss
really ? i never knew that.

Fishy
Sidious wanted to lure Anakin to the Dark Side... He couldn't do that if Anakin was dead... Dooku was told to lose Sidious told him he would step in, in the off chance things went wrong.

General Zodiac
Good job Sidious. You got rid of Dooku. One of the strongest Jedi/Sith the galaxy has ever seen.

Fishy
Anakin could become more powerful. Besides Anakin fitted his plans better. Dooku would never defeat him and die around the same age ending the Sith again Immediately. Anakin was young he could make the Sith continue.

General Zodiac
Still Dooku could have trained someone and Anakin could have trainned someone making more Siths.

Fishy
Haven't you seen the movies.

Always two there are, a Master and an apprentice. Rule of two, there are only two. Dooku would not train a new one as long as his master lived.

General Zodiac
Then how do the Sith grow in number?

Fishy
They don't... They just keep on having two, have done so for a thousand years. Ever since Bane.

General Zodiac
They have? Fooled me during the Sith War were the sith equaled in number to the Jedi.

Fishy
Have you read that 1000 years thing.....

Clawed The Bum
they lure jedi to the dark side. jedi have more then one padawan. i think that doku and sidiuos are the only people that can defeat obi. so, even thou i am an obi freak, i have to go with doku. i mean obi defeated more impressive people then doku. its just that he seems to be weak vs peoplewith lightning. i mean obi won againts someone with one normal lightsaber. he won vs someone with a double bladed lightsaber. he won vs someone with 4 lightsabers. i dont know it just seems likt obi is weak vs people with lightning lol, maybe and also curved lightsabers too lol.

General Zodiac
DOOKU could have defeated Maul and Grievous. He's rated 1 of the to 8 Sith Lords.

DarthSidiouss
general zodiac i dident understand that

matreid
Obi!

General Zodiac
If Count Dooku faught Maul and Grievous, Dooku would win since he's 1 of the top 8 Sith Lords of all time.

bartdude
starwars a new hope rocks

DarthSidiouss
all starwars rocks

Dresta
obi would lose he lost when he already lost when dooku was fighting two people. also why when having obi in the air didn't dooku stick his lightsaber through him.

Lord DarqueLand
But Anakin fulfilled his destiny of equalling out the Force 4 times Zodiac. He was made lord Vader and all the Jedi were killed leavin Obi-wan and Yoda. Then There was 3v2 with Luke. Vader then killed Obi-Wan leaving 2v2. So he balanced it there. Then Yoda died leaving it Luke vs Vader and Sidious. So Vader killed Sidious, leaving it 1v1. Then he by taking off his helmet, which brought balance to the force in the end. Fishy is right, there have never been more than two sith.

Fishy
Oh there have been more then two Sith just not in the movies.

Darth Plagues
Dooku has the upper hand with Form II

Fishy
Who cares about his form, he easily beat Obi in ROTS with the force... He would do it again, why does this thread even exist?

Jedi Mom
obi

EmperorSidious2
Dooku

DarthAnt66
Why the literal **** would you bump a ten year old topic that is identical to one that was just created today?

Please respond, because I'm genuinely curious how your brain process went that ended in you saying "yeah, I'll post here."

EmperorSidious2
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
Why the literal **** would you bump a ten year old topic that is identical to one that was just created today?

Please respond, because I'm genuinely curious how your brain process went that ended in you saying "yeah, I'll post here."

The answer is fairly simple. I felt like it. Also what's the problem. Does it hurt you? Does it hurt any part about you? If so explain.

Now my question. You hate me so much why are you concerned with what I do?

DarthAnt66
Of course it does. It hurts my brain and leaves more members susceptible to retard disease due to the loss of brain cells and the increase of Beni cells in one's mind.

Jmanghan
Of course it does. It hurts my brain and leaves more members susceptible to retard disease due to the loss of brain cells and the increase of Beni cells in one's mind. Stop bumping retarded topics.

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by Jmanghan
Stop bumping retarded topics.
ES2 bumped it, not me.

GG. thumb up

EmperorSidious2
Of course it does. It hurts my brain and leaves more members susceptible to retard disease due to the loss of brain cells and the increase of Beni cells in one's mind.

I mean an actual answer. Not some retard answer. I know it's hard for you not to be retarded, but at least try bro. If anything were to cause a loss of brain cells would be people like you. So unless you have an actaul answer that answers how this effects you, shut up and stop being a *****.

Jmanghan
ES2 bumped it, not me.

GG. thumb up Oh shit, yeah.

Sorry dude.

DarthAnt66
@ES2: Because we literally just ****ing had the topic. It makes no sense to me and I want to try to quarantine the rapidly growing disease.

FreshestSlice
As the one who found this thread, I accept full responsibility for ES2's very retarded actions.

Kurk
Are people actually debating Obi-Wan vs Dooku? What have these forums come to? Kenobi gets his @$$ beat in AoTC, again in the clone wars fighting with anakin, and once more in RotS.

quanchi112

Please respond, because I'm genuinely curious how your brain process went that ended in you saying "yeah, I'll post here." laughing out loud

McP
Originally posted by Clawed The Bum
i think that obi is a very powerful jedi. i mean he killed maul. he killed grevies. and he also beat anackin. obi's only weakness is lightning.

I found my fav post on KMC! Sounds great, except that Kenobi never was beaten by FL. Dooku has beaten him via TK and sabers and even overhelmed him by physical attacks. But he has never beaten him via FL. God, what a it was.

Sinious
Originally posted by FreshestSlice
As the one who found this thread, I accept full responsibility for ES2's very retarded actions. laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.