captain america vs green arrow

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

bakerboy
Cap with his shield and arrow with all his arsenal of arrows. Who would win?

shaolin9976
I'd say Capt. America beats down Green Arrow with his shield and martial arts moves.

Mainstream
when Captain America throw his mighty shield Green Arrow will yield.

Blair Wind
and they all said amen...Cap wins

shaolin9976
...and like Bane before, Green Arrow will be blind sided by that shield, and into Green Arrow's back...wham!! Fight over with a quick uppercut to Green Arrows jaws!

DarkCrawler
Green Arrow one or two?

Green Arrow One will lose, Two will beat Cap's ass with or without the arrows.

shaolin9976
I'm not sure about that...

DarkCrawler
Seriously. He is equal, if not superior to Lady Shiva.

shaolin9976
Green Arrow II was seriously injured by some villain that starts with letter "O"...and only was saved by Oliver Queen...so if you are thinking Gree Arrow II as in Connor Hawke...then I would still think Cap will beat him down...easily.

Solidus Snake
connor and ollie would get owned

DarkCrawler
He is pretty good.

bakerboy
Well, i have seen hawkeye giving some troubles to cap, so, if both green arrows, ollie and connor are better fighters and better archers than clint, why he couldnt give cap a lot of troubles or even beat him?

Darth Macabre
Which Green Arrows fighting?

bakerboy
When i posted the thread, i thought in the original green arrow, Ollie.

jrodslam
Ive heard that Connor is one of the top 5 fighters in the whole DCU. And Ollie is top 10.

Connor has a better chance than Ollie, but they are both very capable of beatng Cap in a fist fight.

Nataku8188
Originally posted by jrodslam
Ive heard that Connor is one of the top 5 fighters in the whole DCU. And Ollie is top 10.

Connor has a better chance than Ollie, but they are both very capable of beatng Cap in a fist fight.

I'd say ollie isn't top 10, he's a damn good fighter, but he really just kinda brawls for the most part. He's the best archer evar. EVAR. He's taken on guys like Solomon Grundy, although he barely won. In Dark Knight returns he was shooting his bow with only one arm (and his mouth)

I think this would be a very close fight, I'm sure Ollie could dodge a thrown shield, he's also got plenty of trick arrows.

If it really came down to the wire, he could just use his GL ring to womp all over CA.

jrodslam
Originally posted by Nataku8188
I'd say ollie isn't top 10, he's a damn good fighter, but he really just kinda brawls for the most part. He's the best archer evar. EVAR. He's taken on guys like Solomon Grundy, although he barely won. In Dark Knight returns he was shooting his bow with only one arm (and his mouth)

I think this would be a very close fight, I'm sure Ollie could dodge a thrown shield, he's also got plenty of trick arrows.

If it really came down to the wire, he could just use his GL ring to womp all over CA.

Differences in opinion about his ranking, but i do agree that hes the best archer ever.

Him trying to use that ring would take to long. Cap would let off a nice combo on his ass. laughing

Nice thinking for bringing that up though. I didnt even think of that one. laughing

doctorstrongbad
Captain America takes this battle. 1. super soldier formula 2. unbreakable, unstoppable shield. 3. Body armor 4. Experience- the guy was fighting Hitler in WW 2. 5. Tactics- The guy is a natural born leader

Darth Macabre
In hand to hand id pick cap. But overall id have to go with Ollie, i mean his arrows are amazing.

Nataku8188
Originally posted by jrodslam
Differences in opinion about his ranking, but i do agree that hes the best archer ever.

Him trying to use that ring would take to long. Cap would let off a nice combo on his ass. laughing

Nice thinking for bringing that up though. I didnt even think of that one. laughing

Ring isn't hard to use, GA has been around GL long enough to know how it works.

jrodslam
Originally posted by Nataku8188
Ring isn't hard to use, GA has been around GL long enough to know how it works.

Knowing how it works is one thing. The whole JLA basically knows HOW it works. To actually get it to work is a whole other story.

He struggled to use it in Rebirth. And when he fianally did, it drained him.

brainchild81
Cap wins. Doesn't matter which GA it is.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.